Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki smiled and nodded to him. Taking another bite of the fruit tart, she looked out the window. "I think the fog i appropriate for a night like this. It keeps out the passer by who may discover our gathering and cause trouble. Humans really do seem to be our current fear. Then again, they have been starting to cut down the forests of my people." She heard the music start to slow down and a soft melody over the elven flutes and some soft acoustic guitars filled the large hall. She smiled looking down at her wine and then looked up at him. "I don't suppose you would admit that you danced before, Irku? I've been put through elegance lessons for the past ten years. Music like this simply seems inviting to me." Her volume dropped a little as her embarrassment started getting the better of her.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Whatever you say, shorty." He switched his form back into a bat and flew quickly just a few feet in front of her. The castle was drawing near and he could smell the blood running through the old wizard's veins. He only switched his form back when he was safely over the top step. "Good evening, Mr. Cedarcrest. I have my invitation here. Now if you don't mind I would like to go inside and greet the other attendants for some more interesting company. The witch behind me seems to be more interested in water than a simple conversation. If she doesn't understand that I merely suck blood without eating people, perhaps I would have walked with her. May I come in?" He pushed his long black hair back and looked into the eyes of the old wizard. He also bowed to the fairy standing in silence to his left. "Evening, miss."

{{Don't take Vlad personally, he's just insulted and irritated right now! I'm not picking a fight!!! redface }}

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku nodded in agreement, humans always tried to enslave his kind for sexual pets and torture. They weren't on his good list, but when she spoke about the music he glanced over to the band, she assumed he wouldn't admit to him never dancing. "I've danced, but only with my mother." he admitted as he stood up putting his empty plate down and offered a hand to her. "Shall we change that?" he asked curiously before hearing the vampire who entered. He obvious didn't like who ever was coming up behind him.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau blinked when she heard the man from before talking about her, 'sucking them dry, eating them what difference is it. They die.' she thought in her head as she walked behind him, "Ah! Cedric-sama." she bowed respectfully. She knew all about him but didn't realize that he would be here, "Here is my invitation." she quickly handed him it before looking into his eyes in awe. "D-do I go in?" she asked looking into the house seeing the band and a few people starting to dance.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki smiled and took his hand while turning her head to face the entrance way, spotting a tall, thin vampire with long black hair and blood-red eyes. She was hoping no one with a temper would becoming to this kind of a thing. She stood up and rose next to the neko young man, sighing softly. "Please tell me that he will not ruin your mood to dance with the Elven ambassador... I would very much like to dance with a nice young an like yourself." She looked up into his good blue eye with her own sapphire ones hoping that the vampire's rudeness would not prevent the effort she had made. "Iku, may I still have this dance?" Her eyes looked so hopeful. Truth be told, his attractiveness was hard to resist for an elven girl. She had a thing for a man with a wound and a cute pair of ears.
User Image

Cedric Cedarcrest

Cedric took the invitations from Vladimir and Utau looking them both over. "Welcome, both of you. Glad you could make it. Please try and be civil, you two. Vladimir, give my regards to your mother for sending me that lovely cocktail recipe to use with the wine tonight. Very nice. Utau, it is nice to see you again too. Both of you may enter through the hall here following the orbs of light to the main hall. Enjoy the food, representatives, and the time together with your peers. Off you go!" He stood aside and let them through, carefully making sure not to shove them into each other as he was half-tempted to do. Ah young ones... so fickle with their tempers and things... to be young again would be foolish. He stood in front of the door again once they had passed and waited for the next few guest to come and for the fairy to speak to him.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau nodded to him, "My mother said you would be here but I wasn't sure!" she smiled to Cedric, "She sends her regards." she bowed once more before being slightly pushed into the hallway. Looking at the vampire she flicked her hair a bit before started towards the room ahead. "Mr. Popular, please don't get in my way. I'm gonna make a friend and if you get in my way you'll see what I can really do with water." she threaten quietly before standing by the refreshment table. Looking at the couple who were already becoming friends she felt a bit envious.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir rolled his eyes and walked into the main hall where everyone else was gathering. He walked immediately over to the food tables and found some containers of blood still warm above a small flame. His eyes lit up and he took a carton for himself and began walking around the room. Alright... who's the lucky victim whom I seduce tonight to get a midnight snack... He noticed a blue-eyed elf and a neko with a patch over his one eye. They seemed to be more mature than the witch based on sheer appearances. Surely after they were done hanging around together he could speak to one of them. He took a seat on a chair and began sipping his carton of warm blood while licking his fangs and surveying the room.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku chuckled as he took her waist and hand, "Since I asked first, the answer is of course." he smirked before spinning her into a dance. The beat was smooth and calm which was good, the only dances he knew were slow dances. He was graceful in dancing with her, and he didn't just dance in a circle he moved around the dance floor with style. He spun her only to bring her back, "Well I can't say i was thinking this would ever happen at the party." he admitted pulling her closer to him. "Did think a beautiful woman such as you would enter the room." he whispered softly into her ear.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau looked at the punch bowl and smiled wide as she lifted a little bit out of the bowl, moving her fingers over to the direction of the vampire. 'Call me shorty?' she grined for a moment before dropping the few drops she picked up out of the bowl and made them land on his pant leg. Looking away she tried to act as if she had nothing to do with it, in true she felt as if he was the first person she had talked to. Other than family of course, and deep within she didn't want to lose it. Glancing back she tried to hold in a giggle before looking away with a slight blush on her face.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki was swept across the dance floor and her smile was flashing white with joy. When he whispered in her ear, she felt the heat rise all over her face. "Well, thank you, Iku. You know... you're quite handsome yourself. You must have your own group of neko girls who would die to be with you back home." She found her one hand running her fingers through his thick brown hair and scratching his ear softly in an affectionate manner. Something about this neko was irresistable to her. "You can call me Miyu if you want to..." She blushed slightly and layed her head against his chest while continuing to dance closely with him. His scent was intoxicating.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku eye faded with her next comment, fan girls. He knew none, his father kept him out of the Neko clan as much as possible. He didn't really know how to do any thing like be smooth or anything like that, what he was doing know was just him trying to be manly. Something that didn't come to him, something he had to force. He finally realized how far from the world he had gone, maybe there was no war going to happen. Just lies from his father, he had never been in a real battle what else could his father been lying about. When Miyuki spoke again he snapped back into reality, "Alright Miyuki." he smiled as he gave her one more spin before dipping her for the song had finally ended. "That was more fun than I have had in a while. Thanks for that. And I don't know many girls or young women your the first I've really met." he chuckled before touching his eye patch. Should he remove it, could his father lie about keeping it on?
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir felt a soft bit of liquid spot against his pants leg. He glanced down and smelled that it was some punch from the snack table. He looked over and noticed the witch standing over and having trouble swallowing a giggle caught in her mouth. He glared softly and flashed his fangs irritatedly while wiping it off. Nice that it wasn't my white shirt. I'd have to kill her for that one. Now I need to get this off. He stood up and walked over to the table getting a napkin and began wiping off his pants of the few drops. "You know, you're a bad liar with that giggle, little witch. Until you show some backbone don't expect much notice from me." He dropped the used napkin on her head and walked over to the dancefloor and to the stage to listen to the band better. Taking another sip of the carton of blood, he sighed. "Where could the other girls be?"
User Image
Miko looked at the estate nervously and fussed witht he hem of her dress. Her ears flattened against her skull, eyes flicking around before landing on the doorway. A man was standing there, she guessed to check their invitations, her mother double checked that she had hers so that she would be allowed inside. She took a shakey breath before going up to the man, holding out the invitation to him, "I-I was asked to attend here tonight, a-and decided to come this year." she stammered, wanting nothing more than to shrink back and hide somewhere until she gathered her nerves, but she promised her parents that she would be brave for this and waited anxiously for the man's response.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

"Thanks for dancing with me. It's really surprising that no other women have shown interest in you... I mean I think-" She cut her sentence short seeing the rude vampire storm to the stage sipping the carton of blood. I wonder what tied his underwear in a bunch... Wait, I better keep looking at Iku. He seems distant. She looked back up and ran a hand over his cheek, resting one finger against his eye patch strap. "Please call me Miyu... You'd be the first to call me by that name... and I love your voice. By the way, why is there this patch over your lovely blue eye? Did you get hurt?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff