Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image

Chapter I. Certification
    Chapter II. Table of Contents
    Chapter III. Preface
    Chapter IV. Abstract
    Chapter V. Introduction
    Chapter VI & Chapter VII. Theoretical Frame
    Chapter IX. Methods
    Chapter X. Limitations of the research
    Chapter XI. Participants & Procedures
    Chapter XII & Chapter XIII. More Hypotheses
    Chapter XIV. Results
    Chapter XV. Other Variables
    Chapter XVI. Tables
    Chapter XVII & Chapter XVIII. Conclusion

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:19 pm
User Image
User Image
===> Be the rational troll

User Image
*Drawn by Quite_Uneventful*

Your name is POLAIR RISION and you LOVE SCIENCE! Somehow you feel as you can be as great as your role models, and you think you might be able to spread peace all over the planet. What will you do now?

===>Hand in notes

=====>Plots

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:20 pm
User Image

Name: Polair Rision

*Polairis // The North Star*
*Rision // Scrambled from the word Minoris *
Nicknames: Pol/Polly
*Blood colour: #94008f ████████████████

*Symbol: User Image  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
User Image

Polair is an organized troll, a cultured seadweller and a perfectionist who restrains herself to think beyond the box. Her guardian often tells her the dangers of thinking in a reckless way, how things could go haywire if she did and thus she got scared out of it. Her world runs like clockwork- perfectly organized and systematic, with every task done on time. Pol is a conscientious and meticulous troll who is almost always well-prepared for everything and anything.

User Image
Pol though enjoys solving enigmas the correct way. Doing things step by step is a must to her and it is easier to retrace her steps if she ever makes a mistake. Complex problems or difficult decisions are handled with ease and expertise: Polair break things down, analyzes them, and comes to a well-informed and thought-out conclusion before doing anything. The child is extremely comfortable expressing herself verbally, and she prefers taking a theoretical approach to understand the world around her. Being ruled by emotion or impulses is not in her nature - no matter what she does, it's always "think first, and act later". Polair doesn't take much risks, yet she always has a plan B-- always ready for whatever obstacles come her way.

While some might find it difficult making sense of this fast-paced, topsy-turvy world, Polair's logical and rational nature helps her put everything into perspective. Life's "big picture" is important, but it's the little things that matter the most to her. No matter how complex life gets, she manages to figure things out and set them right again.

The little one is a bit asocial. One might think that because she's high up in the spectrum, she believes she is better than lowbloods. No, Polair just sees socialization as a waste of time and prefers to invest it productively. Yet that doesn't mean she can't carry on a basic conversation if someone decides to approach her. Talk about one of her favorite topics and she won't seem so cold and rigid.

Something that does bother her are the lower ranks negative personalities. How they whine about how they weren't born in a specific blood rank or simply how they don't own much... Seeing how ungrateful they are irks her! Claud encourages her to be patient with the common folks even if they enrage him as well and even if such thoughts dwell deep into her skull, she doesn't do much about it. Polair knows that it is best to stay out of their business but sometimes she tries dragging them to the right path. Social standards are very important for her since they keep society under wraps in such organized ways. Things like the spectrum, demonstrates such organization.

Although she cherishes the caste system, she is against how many people use it to justify their bad attitudes - to themselves and to others that are 'lower'. Pol believes the hemospectrum itself holds no fault since its theories are well balanced but its all how Alternians put it to practice. She isn't against their ideals but how trolls act and tries hard not to throw a fit whenever she sees someone exploiting lowbloods or going on about how great or pathetic they are simply because of their rank. She can't understand those ideas and that gets her frustrated. Sometimes she wishes to constantly blurt out what she thinks yet, she limits her words at any discussion on the matter since she isn't willing to waste time arguing with those who stubbornly won't agree with her.

Polair thinks it's all due to their emotional responses. If somehow those were to controlled, then her utopian society would have a chance to thrive. Which implements altruistic norms and regulates emotional responses, solve wealth distribution issues and crush all materialistic ideals. Plus, trolls would spend their time serving the scientific community, taking their thoughts away from unnecessary gloating. Even if it seem like she know what she wants, Polair still has a lot to think of before obtaining a full grasp of her values and beliefs. Thus, she must conduct more investigations on the matter.

Although she doesn't speak about her conjured ideals, Polair tries to set an example and expects others to follow.

Claud often tells het that she's imperfect and vulnerable, just to keep her at a bay. He believes she's imperfect due to her curiosity and vulnerable since she's danger prone. Ironically, Polair looks at her imperfection as a form perfection. Thus allowing her to change and grow. She perceives her vulnerability as part of being alive. The highblood believes that denial only leads to a false sense of self.

User Image
User Image
<*>Bright:
"The distance a body travels is equal to the initial velocity multiplied by time plus acceleration times time squared divide by two."
d = vt + 1/2 at^2

Polair is smart and she's not afraid to show it. Claud often praises her intellectuality, telling her she's a prodigy amongst everyone. She's a fast learner and at the same time, she keeps that pristine image they have of her. Whether it's the answer to a difficult problem or a simple one, the seadweller always tries to solve it. Sometimes she helps others if they seem trustworthy.

<*>Passionate:
"It's amazing how dreams just gets us... motivated."

Her passionate side takes over when she does something she likes. Staid as she may be, such passion is reflected when she spots someone who has similar interests. This provokes a deep sense of purpose. What she wants to achieve in life, and most important, what she expects from others. Polair is the type of troll who tries to inspire others to do the things they love. The seadweller also has a deep sense of caring and compassion for others. That shows itself as an enthusiastic approach towards their personal achievements. She wants them to be happy and experience good things in life even if she doesn't show it entirely.

<*>Grateful:
"Thank you. I appreciate it."

To be grateful is to recognize how beautiful life is even when life isn’t quite going as planned. Pol's thankful for every little and every big thing in her life. She always retrains herself to think about the silver linings in life. It's not that she doesn't notice how difficult is a challenge but the benefits it provides and the opportunity it offers. Her problems don’t disappear, they occupy less space in her mind. Seeing life as a gift, as bad as things may get.

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image
>*
"Stop, stop STOP! That is not the correct order!

Polair has a compulsive need to control all aspects of her life and thinks it will help her achieve such peace. Rather than recognizing her controlling nature, the seadweller calls herself highly logical and highly methodological. She has a strong emphasis on doing things the same way that they have always been done and hates doing things out of order. Her philosophy: it's my way or the highway. When things don't go her way, Polair panics and grows angry and aloof. She doesn't see her controlling behavior as symptoms of what's really going on-- anxiety at its finest. This anxiety of her runs amuck when others don't yield to her logic. Instinctively, she micromanages others to make them fit her utopian expectations. As she doesn't believe in imperfection and she thinks anyone else should either. And enforces others to do things step by step, or how its written down on the books.

>*
"It's my life, my choices, my mistakes and my lessons... This is none of your business."

After being victim of Claud's paranoiac behavior and the explosion in Civisect City, Polair forced herself to become more self-reliant. She becomes a bit distant when undergoing a major event in her life. The seadweller does her best to keep others out of her troubles and personal matters. More so should they know of her visual impairment. She feels this way because of her lusus went out of his way to do things for her and restrained her to do things on her own. Polair feels a bit anxious around him, thinking he will prevent her from taking care of herself.

She doesn't want others's help. It's stressful for her to handle those situations in which someone wants to lend her a hand. She feels overwhelmed, weak, unproductive, incompetent-- useless. Such caring attitudes seem like a threat to her independent self. Even worst, they make her a slave to her emotions, which she tries to keep under control since she was young.

Polair tries to take care for herself, as she should deal with her burdens on her own. She even expects others to adopt her attitude. As she believes emotions and worries will only drag them down. As she loads herself with responsibilities, she pushes others good intentions away. All to keep herself in control. Sooner or later she will hit a tipping point where she can't simply deliver. The more solitary, friendless, and unsustained she is, the more Polair will respect herself. Her business is no one's business-- and that's final.

>*
"Is that... sunlight? Or is it something else? Could be something else... Let me get a closer look."

Pol's fascination with enigmas and the unimaginable makes her wonder what secrets Alternia possesses. She's curious about everything that happens around her. She's always asking meaningful questions, wanting to know the latest information. She believes she has a reason to know it all and searches for information with no reason. This type of curiosity turns into an addictive behavior that only gives her satisfaction. But over time, it’s more damaging than helpful. Polair becomes obsessed-- looking at things blindly and believing she sees something useful. Looking without seeing anything, without fixing her attention on immediate, proximate things. Making her oblivious to the dangers of unnecessary investigation or experimentation. She thrives on seeking answers no matter her conditions.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The young fish out of water aspires to explore the unknowns above the Alternian skies. She has an undying passion for space and wishes one day to go out there and explore it. Sure, you can see the stars every night but getting to see them up close... is something surreal! She describes what she sees and always draws her discoveries. Sometimes even on her own skin! Her head's on the clouds whenever she isn't solving an enigma, thinking about that dream night by night.

In her free time, Polair reads. She enjoys reading physics, astronomy, cosmology or math books since those could help her answer the natural enigmas of the world. Pol not only has and undying passion for space, she also shares the interest for the ocean and nature. She considers them mysterious. The seadweller enjoys sky watching, storm watching and star gazing as well! Polair also loves Alternia's flora. She tries to make things such as tea and many other derivatives out of them whenever she can. The child has a greenery of her own, which she tends her plants and any creature that might try settling there. And has a slight obsession with gems. She collects them, not only because they are appealing, but to test their properties. She likes testing their hardness to make carvings on them. Why carve something like that one might ask? Polair wants to make them into maps. Maps of the skies, the cities, heck even the cosmos and once she hangs them together, (or if she ever manages to carve a crystal), she'll be navigate Alternia with ease, just like her father.

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
What appears to be a floating pod is part of Polair's hive. It may not look like much from the surface but things are not as they appear to be. Her hive is located at the bottom of the ocean. That floating pod is just grants her exclusive visitors an easier access to it. What others see is just the greenery's entrance. Travel further into the greenery and you'll find a passage that will take them to the main hall. But that's just as far as she's willing to take them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:23 pm
User Image
User ImagePolair's lusus is a mix of a polar bear and a Goliath tigerfish with bioluminescent fur and scales that reminds her of stars, webbed claws that allow him to swim swiftly, and a powerful jaw that provide him an extra hold on his prey. He is 11 ft tall when he stands, and a hunter/navigator by nature. Meaning, everything except his seadweller is food, yet he wont go out his way to consume other trolls without consulting on Polair. This lusus can be easily aggravated, and having a short temper towards those who disrespect his child makes it harder for her to make friends. Yet she doesn't mind, the child knows he's doing what he can to protect her and it's not that she can't live without other trolls.

The beast is overprotective and paranoid. For him, keeping Polair out of harm's way is difficult, and more when such harm feeds her curiosity. He restricts her to do anything on her own, thinking she isn't capable of doing it herself or to think creatively since it would feed her curious mind even more. The Big Bear thinks she's highly danger prone due to her curious mind. Her cares a lot for her and wishes nothing but the best for his child. Polair sees this as a form of affection and doesn't mind his constant lectures about safety precautions. She is mature enough to know he just cherishes her.The fuzzy lusus dislikes enigmas, specially things with hidden messages. Although he encourages Polair to learn so she doesn't end up like him. His hatred is a product of his lack of understanding, and feels bad whenever the child asks him questions that he isn't able to answer.

Whenever discussions rise between them, Claud may turn a bit feral unconsciously. Claud tends to go overboard when she disobeys him for the sake of science. Her logical approaches do not work with him while he is in such state and angers the bear more. In order to protect herself, Polair draws a sphere on the ground to ward him off and encircles herself with a smelly deterrent to keep him away. She needs to be careful when doing this since only a perfect sphere can ward him off. Rounded and slightly elongated outlines do not work, neither does badly drawn spheres.

*Things that can aggravate Claud:
Playing instruments badly, waving flashlights back and forth really fast, stomping the ground, eating cubed cheese, hats, wearing a hat in a goofy fashion, screeching like a chimpanzee, running, limping and finally crawling.

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image

Last Updated: Dec 25 /2017

<> ━━━ Love ━━━ <> <> ━━━ Like ━━━ <> <> ━━━ Neutral ━━━ <> <> ━━━ Dislike ━━━ <> <> ━━━ Hate ━━━ <>

Quadrants:

- "Oh Glub. Why me?" Polair currently has a red crush on Buffel Obille and Engrav Setlar!
- "Is it possible to find someone who share my likes?"
- "Not needed."
- "Unnecessary."

Trolls Met:

User ImageAlifax Bunsem: "He stopped by my booth this Bloodfest. Maybe he has an interest for space?" <>
User ImageAkkira Kagome: "I owe her... If it wasn't for her, I would've drowned in my own self-pity back then." <>
User ImageTevini Euruft: "Cerpin's colleague. She's an inventor, and seems competent. My type of intellectual." <>
User ImageKolako Thelsi: "Met her deep inside the fronds. She's... hyper-energetic." <>
User ImageWallas Ziegel: "A smart child if I do say so myself!" <>
User ImageOdette Cygnet: "I don't know why I dislike her so much. Was it her comment on my signing to got to me so badly? Hm..." <>
User ImageMahmud Seshat: "I love having him around... Even if I tend to stay by myself most of the time..." <>
User ImagePunkie Vielli: "She wants me to join her gardening club." <>
User ImageFrendo Crocut: "A nosy child really... But with good intentions."
User ImagePanili Synemn: "She's in charge of the Lightseekers. Looks like she knows what she's doing." <>
User ImageLutrin Weesil: "There was salt... and a lime bean... I have no idea what just happened."<>
User ImageBuffel Obille: "I miss you... I'm still sorry for everything." <>
User ImageEngrav Setlar: "He's really smart... I like him." <>
User ImageNictor Sabbat: "I'm so sorry for the way I've treated you... I know you mean well." <>
User ImageVremea Everai: "Met Bellen at the Rehabilitation Center. She's a very nice lady, she even took me to my first amusement park when I was a child." <>
User ImageSascha Diasis: "I'd rather not hear him again. Might end up taking the microphone off my hands again, which might end up dropped on the floor-- again." <>
User ImageSephos Arbola: "I met this troll at Four Fronds and demonstrated his passion for tending plants. Also he ran a booth with Punkie this Bloodfest. Must admit they work well together!"<>
User ImageRianon Sahira: "Thinks she so smart. Has a stereotypical view on highbloods." <>
User ImageAandes LaMode: "Known to scout talented trolls to make them into celebrities. He was a judge at Superstar Authority. Clearly need to impress him for the sake of my career."<>
User ImageMuerte Perist: "To simply put it, he's a rude multicellular lifeform. Ugh."<>
User ImageInakov Diemer: "Ah, my student. She has potential, I hope I can make her into a great troll."<>
User ImageDeimos Somnus: "I can't and won't take back what I said. It's too late..."<>
User ImageHemera Moachm: "One of the lightseeker's officers, seems competent."<>
User ImageAvvisi Quills: "A very young reporter."<>
User ImageEckios Chivul: "He understands how it feels to live a life filled with darkness..."<>
User ImageChiara Moteku: "I think she made have saved me? Whatever, I could've helped myself. Claud doesn't like her."<>
User ImageZeylla Crypsi "I think she followed me around?" <>
User ImageGarand Luceid "Seems like a bright young troll to me." <>
User ImageAzrael Mortis "Seems smart." <>
User ImageLeeroi Furore "Met him before tragedy struck. I'll always be grateful towards him for helping Buffel."<>
User ImageCerpin Sugall: "A friend and one of my sponsors. I wonder if he'd let me work for him at the Underworld." <>
User ImageFletch Queric: "I'm tutoring them!" <>
User ImageNatash Boelli: "Haven't seen her in sweeps... Literally." <>
User ImageRegina Marian: "The Queen. Claud says I must follow her example if I ever want to be a proper seadweller." <>
[img]IMAGEURL[/img][url=JOURNAL]TROLL NAME[/url]: "POLAIR WRITES SOME WORDS"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image

Kid > Teen
*[x][x][x][x][x]

Growth: The Civisect Space Tower

Teen > Adult
Adult > Ansestor

Current:

Kid:
*[PRP] Project Prizewinning Panic (Polair + Engrav)
*[MetaPRP] I Left My Credentials At Home (Polair & Nictor)

Teen:
*[PRP] Look (Tevini + Polair + Cerpin)
*[PRP] Mecha Mook Mash 2000 [Wallas/Polair]
*[ORP] The Harvest Moon Jubilee 2016: [Mahmud/Polair]
*[PRP] My New Tutor~⭐! (Fletch + Polair)
*[PRP] Whatcha Doin? [Polair & Frendo]
* [PRP]Caught Staring [Polair+Zeylla]
*[PRP] Can You Still See Them? [Nictor/Polair]
*[PRP] Pop Music 101 [Cerpin/Polair]
*[PRP] Oases and Burning Desert Sands (Garand + Polair)
*[GRP] Let's Get Friendly, Competition!! ✧・゚: *✧・
*[ORP] Underworld - New Sweep's Eve KARAOKE
*[PRP] Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Fletch/Polair)
*[META PRP]Trying Your Best [Polair & Nictor]
*[META PRP] - Spaceship Suspicions - (Polair + Engrav)
*[META INSP] Optical Similarities (Polair/Eckios)

Past and Finished:

*[PRP] Law and Order (Buffel & Polair)
*Bloodfest 2016: Polair stopped by some of the booths, ran one of her own and participated in some events!
*[PRP] Tendsome Tactics for Kidbots (Buffel & Polair)
*[PRP] Like a Diamond (Polair + Cerpin)
*SUMMER META 2016: THE GREAT SPACE RACE! Polair got the chance to work at the Civisect Science Dome and got wrecked in the process. yay!
*[META-PRP] Battle Scars (Buffel + Polair)
*[PRP] Star-ting to get Jolly [Mahmud/Polair]
*[PRP] TEACH MEEEEE!! [Inakov + Polair]
*[PRP] Not-So-Secret Stargazing Spot [Deimos + Polair]
*Bloodfest 2017: Blindly, Polair stopped by some of the booths, ran one of her own and participated in some events! Yay!
*[META PRP] Interview; Polair Rision (Avvisi - Polair)
=>[MINI-META]Superstar Authority: Polair participated in a superstar competition as Astra and had some fun!
*[Meta PRP] Auld Acquaintance (Polair + Engrav)
*[META PRP] Everglow [Deimos + Polair]
* [GRO] Buffel Obille - Teen

Unfinished or Dead:

*[PRP] Two P's in A Pod (Punkie & Polair)
*[PRP] Like Minds? (Sephos & Polair)
*[PRP] Making New Friends in High Places (kolako/polair)
*[META PRP] Stirring Sound of Echoes [Akkira/Polair]
*Polair visits the Rehab Center! (Bellen + Natash + Polair)
*[PRP] Firework Science [Polair + Azrael]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image
HP: 20/20 2d6
Weapon: Superstar Authority Military Grade Long staff

Novice Agility Artifact, style B!2 2d6. hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack, 1x per battle*.
*roll 4d6, first two numbers are the 'hit or miss' determiners, second two are the damage done.

Battle Log:
*[BATT] Hunting Grounds (Muerte v. Polair) [ONGOING]
*[BATT] Clowning Around (Punkie x Polair)
*[META BATT] sometimes, i regret the choices i made [mud/pol]
*[META BATT] The Path to Flight [Dei vs. Pol]

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image

Bloodfest 2016

Polair's BF 2k16 Scarf:
Polair earned herself a scarf! Neat!

Cute Bobbleheads:
User ImageUser Image
Polair is not sure why her friends made these... but she's keeping them.

Punkin Cookies:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Polly has to admit, that greenblood sure knows how to make delicious cookies.

Lusus Appreciation Week:
Mini-boss battle
Polair's teenbot returns and demands vengeance!

SUMMER META 2016
Novice Agility Artifact! Echolocation Bracelets
Some metallic sonars she found! Definitely helps her with her sight.

Fondly Regarded Object!
Polair's Glowing Crystal Necklace

Bloodfest 2017

=>[BOOTH] Around the World

Necklaces
User Image
User Image
Aaaah...

=>[BOOTH] The Nightly... Blend?

Drinks
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Polair bought herself some drinks at the booth!

Marshmallow
User Image

So yummy...

=>[BOOTH] Starlight Talent Agency

Odette Perfume
User Image

Odette Knife
User Image

JINGLE HELL 2016
Gold-coated Necklace: Rianon

Hair pins: Mahmud

Star Chart: Nictor

Gold Ring: --

Purple Gift Bag: Bellen
An trashy romance novel about a troll going through space with a crew-- Their life filled with tragedy, hate, and love. The cover is really beautiful! "This is one of my favorites. - Bellen Arecae"

Purple Gift Bag: Cerpin
A sheer black floor-length swim cover-up to be used as normal everynight wear for the bold modern woman. ; )

Superstar Authority
Superstar Authority Limited Edition Military Approved Aggressor Line Battle Gear
Polair found a military-grade weapon Staff! Sure, with the words Superstar bedazzled on it in hot pink, but it's so cool!!

Limited Edition Full Cast Extended Release Superstar Authority Superstar Performance Purpl-ray DVD
Fourty-eight hours of performances, behind-the-scenes, and exclusive interviews. Is your carapice ready?
(Can be used to write a min 1000 words meta-themed solo to count towards growth.)

Prototype V1.0.0 Beamtube
3 use novice trinket, Offensive style A!

Prototype V1.0.0 Beamtube
3 use novice trinket, Agility style A!

Ticket Stub
Just a fond memory from participating in the competition!

META 2017

Space Tower Blueprints
They're just old outdated blueprints.

Feral Space Gerbil
This tough and aggressive gerbil seems to have become feral living in the challenging and hostile terrain of the dead ships. If it sees a zombie, it will wiggle and hop straight for it's throat! Polair named him Galileo.

An Eentsy Weentsy Uniform
What is this, a uniform for ants? Wait ... it looks like it would fit a gerbil.

Fondly regard weapon
It's Polair's long staff! Neat!

Makeover Coupon
Be a whole new you! The makeover coupons allow you to request one small edit to your troll's image.
Small edits include tattoos, piercings, jewellery, scars, anything that can be layered easily over existing art.
*PM the mule with your edit request when you are ready after having purchased this item.

Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff