PeanutButterpies' Stable: Chocolate Orchid [+1]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 pm
Table of Contents

1. Certificates
2. Table of Contents
3. News and Updates
4. Gifts and Misc
5. Profile code
6. Chocolate Orchid
7. Orchid Pictures
8. Orchid Relationships
9. Orchid Rps
10. Orchid Reserved
11. Lightning Strike
12. Light Pictures
13. Light Relationships
14. Light Rps
15. Light Reserved

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:49 pm
NEWS & UPDATES

02/01/13: Journal created, Babby Chocolate Orchid arrives!
04/09/13: Journal finally finished and updated.
06/15/13: Journal updated, Chocolate Orchid profile complete
09/13/13: WEEPS ORCHID GREW ; A ; Page 3217 is where he and his bro were dropped!
05/15/15: Orchid won a random breeding, babbens dropped page 5768!
06/03/15: Light dropped with her siblings on page 5843

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:31 pm
Gifts/Misc

Entry that won me Chocolate Orchid!
Thanks for picking me as the winners <3

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE~

Username: Peanutbutterpies
Phony Name: Chocolate Orchid
Personality: Chocolate Orchid (or Orchid for short as he prefers) is not exactly the most social phony around. He prefers to keep to himself in a kitchen, where he's able to create his edible flowers and for the most part, not show how awkwardly shy he is around others. While unusually shy and quiet, Orchid enjoys watching others and when he can get up the courage, tries to help other young phonies get together with whom they like. While this is often a disaster for him (and whom he's helping), he still tries his hardest to be the best match maker he can be, certain that every phony can meet their match. However, Orchid doesn't think about love for himself, too focused on others despite his romanticism. When Orchid is in the kitchen, he's nothing short of a (small) culinary genus. That is, for the making of recipes. When he tries to actually do the baking part of them, no matter how hard he tries the end piece always comes out looking terrible, despite their good taste. Perhaps when he's older, they'll come out looking far more beautiful.
Recipe:
Valentine's Rose Cupcakes

Cupcake:
1 cup (4.5 ounces) all purpose flour
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (7.3 ounces) sugar
1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons (1.5 ounces) Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and warm
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup hot coffee

Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting:
5 large egg whites
11/2 cup sugar
4 sticks unsalted butter, diced and softened
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla

Chocolate Roses:
12 oz of Chocolate Clay

Prompt:

It was going to be the best Valentine's Day ever and Orchid was going to help it all! All week, he had been carefully making plans, which had all been precisely added into a notebook he hid under his bed. Looking at recipes for cakes and icings, even going into one of the big bakeries (which was scary, but he had managed to get his courage up) to ask how they made some of the fancier decorations, Orchid had done so much work he was certain he couldn't mess it up at all. Even better, he'd get to show his skills on how sure he was certain his mommies were perfect together and maybe he'd even get his cutie mark! Yes, today was going to be the best Valentine's Day ever, he was sure of it.

But as the young phony got to baking, he realized a little too late how his plans did nothing to help the actual baking part. While he was used to being in the kitchen, Orchid had grown up following Sweet Mama around in there, he was unsure of his ability to make everything on his own. He had always had a little help, an extra whisk when he couldn't get egg whites right, a helping hand to remind him to get the pastries out of the oven when he got too caught up in thinking of ways to approach phonies (and help them in love!), but now he was on his own. For a moment Orchid wasn't so sure he could make the cupcakes look like he wanted them to, but quickly he shook the thought out of his head. He had to make the cupcakes, he wanted to make this day perfect for his mommies!

So going slowly, Orchid tried his best to make the recipe perfect. He made sure his measurements were precise and that his movements were just what they needed to be. Yet he still spilled batter here and there, accidentally forgot where the eggs were and even stepped on a few, and nearly spilled all the milk! Even worse, when he had his cupcakes baked and pulled them out they looked lumpy and ugly, nothing like the ones he had made with Sweet Mama before. "Maybe they'll look better under frosting?" He tried hopefully, trying to convince himself that they wouldn't look bad. Surely he could do this, after all the icing would cover up his mistakes, right?

But as he clumsily maneuvered the piping bag with his magic, Orchid realized that it wouldn't be so. He hadn't expected it to be so hard and already the cupcake he had frosted looked weird, with some icing on the cupcake and some parts of it bare, all looking like a mess. "Well... practice makes perfect." He sighed quietly and, thankful he had made more cupcakes, tried his best to make the rest look better as he slowly gained control of the piping bag. Once he was satisfied with his piping, which wasn't much but had slowly gotten better, Orchid decided it was finally time to make the best part of the cupcakes: the chocolate roses.

The chocolate clay he had made was waiting in the fridge, colored to match his Mama and Mommy's fur. He had made it special, just for them for these cupcakes because after all, he wanted them to see how good they were together!! While Orchid had worked with chocolate clay before, in fact it was one of the few things he was very good at while baking, he had never tried to make flowers. They proved to be challenging he found out quickly, as his magic shakily helped him form petals and slowly a few roses formed. They were mostly ugly, but as he went on a few were passable. Taking these roses, he slowly perched them on his cupcakes. Now all that was left was to give them to his mommies!

-----

"Mama?" Orchid quietly asked as he stepped into Sweet Mama's bakery. It was quiet and as Orchid looked around, he noticed no one was around. Maybe she was in the kitchen? Quietly he stepped into it, looking around for Mama. "Mama?" He called again once more, a little louder this time. "Orchid?" came as a reply from Belle Mommy as she stepped into his view, with Sweet Mama following behind her. "Ah! You're both here!" He said excitedly, pleased to see both of his mommies around. He moved to step forward, but faltered, suddenly unsure. What if they didn't like his cupcakes? "What is it dear?" asked Sweet Mama, looking expectantly (but not unkindly) at Orchid. "Uhm.. I made you and Mommy some cupcakes for valentines day. To uh, show how much I love you and how I think you and mommy are the best together ever!" Orchid replied in one big breath as he scooted a small box over. Inside was a pair of his cupcakes, the ones that had managed to look the best out of the batch he had made.

"How nice!" said Belle Mommy and Orchid perked up a little, glad she was pleased. "They look delicious." Sweet mama added, and Orchid watched as they both took their cupcakes out and each took a bite. Nervously he asked "Uhm, are they okay? They don't taste bad.. right?" A moment after Orchid asked, Belle Mommy pulled him into a gentle hug. "No dear, they don't taste bad at all. Thank you so much for the sweet gesture." "It was really sweet of you to do this Orchid! Thank you!" added Sweet Mama, joining in on the hug too. As Orchid snuggled into the hug, he realized he had managed to make it the best Valentine's day ever after all, even with his cupcakes. What a wonderful day!

Newbie: Yep!

i wrote a book oops /cry

Mama and orchid ; u ;

User Image

Achievement get!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:51 am
Profile Cheat sheet

[align=center]
[img]imagehere[/img]
[/align]
[size=11]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Goes by:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Special Characteristics:[/b]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Cutie mark:[/b]
[b]Purpose in life:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Crushes:[/b]
[b]RP Color:[/b]

[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Siblings:[/b]
[b]Children:[/b]
[b]Other Family:[/b]
[/size]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:25 pm

User Image

Name: Chocolate Orchid
Goes by: Orchid
Type: Unicorn
Special Characteristics: ---
Birthday: February 1st
Orientation: Pan
Personality: Orchid has grown out of his awkward, younger ways into a more mature phony. While still not very social, he's lost his stammer and become less shy towards those he hasn't met, even going so far to start conversations. He does spend a huge amount of time in the kitchen still, often practicing and creating chocolates among other things. It comes to the point where he sometimes overworks himself to the point of exhaustion, usually prompting someone in his family to steal his keys and lock him out of his shop for a day or two.
He is still somewhat oblivious to love, but he's no longer in the mindset that he can create matches between phonies. He does regard his attempts from when he was younger with humor and a healthy does of embarrassment though.

Cutie mark: A chocolate orchid
Purpose in life: A chocolatier! He makes chocolate candies and items, along with the occasional chocolate pastry or thirty. His specialty is chocolate flowers, particularly roses and orchids.
Job: Runs his own chocolate shop!

Likes: Chocolate, Orchids, his family, new friends, roses, cakes, piercings & tattoos(they fascinate him), matchmaking, romance
Dislikes: Sour things, mean phonies, thorns, insects (bad in a kitchen)
Fears: Needles, spiders
Crushes: ---
RP Color: Orchid pink (D9A3D3)

Mate: ---
Parents: Sweet Bread & Play Belle
Siblings: Rosewrite & Red Velvet
Children: (Doom & Gloom) Nimbus, Lightning Strike, & Torchwood
Other Family: Expired Expectations, Rock Candy, & Perfect Purl (Half Siblings) | Rorschach, Delicacy, Sugar Petal, Tough Talk, & Wildflour (Half Siblings) | Hard Truths (Stepdad)

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:04 pm
Orchid's Pictures
User Image
User ImageUser Image
[blisterpack cert][babben cert][babben logo][adult logo]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:11 pm
Orchid's Relationships

Sweet Bread
❀❀❀❀❀
Sweet Mama! My dearest mother, I take after her so much. I'm so glad she's happy, I love her and the ever growing family.

Play Belle
❀❀❀❀❀
Belle Mommy! While I'm not like her, I adore her still. She's a wonderful mother.

Rosewrite
❀❀❀❀❀
My brother, incredibly responsible and resourceful. A good phony to be with, even if he does tend to have his head in the books a lot.

Red Velvet
❀❀❀❀❀
My sister, she's fun to play with!

Ikebana
❀❀❀❀❀
A really nice phony and a very good friend. I'm glad to have met him.

Candy Dandy
❀❀❀❀❀
She's fun, although she's very energetic. I hope she's doing well.

Barley Pop
❀❀❀❀❀
A sweet heart.. I.. would love to hang out with her so much more. I hope she doesn't mind the kids....

Expired Expectations
❀❀❀❀
My sweet half brother. I hope he's alright, I know how he can be.

Sugar Petal
❀❀❀❀
My half sister, she and I have plenty in common. Her flowers are amazing.

Hard Truths
❀❀❀❀
Sweet Mama's husband, my stepdad. I'm not sure what to think of him, although he's very nice. He said he'd keep my secret about my new kids, I want to surprise Mama.

Nimbus
❀❀❀❀❀
My dear son.

Lightning Strike
❀❀❀❀❀
My darling daughter.

Torchwood
❀❀❀❀❀
He's grown up so fine, I'm so very proud.

Doom and Gloom
❀❀❀❀
What.. What did I do?

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:22 pm
Orchid's Roleplays

Elements of Harmony
Kindness: [Finished]
Generosity: [Finished]
Laughter: [Finished]
Honesty: [Finished]
Loyalty: [Finished]
Purpose in life: [New Chocolate]

Other RPS
[Locked out] [Finished]
[I don't want to be here..] [Finished]
[Workaholics Anonymous] [Abandoned]
[I don't want to hurt you] [Finished]

Babben growing form

Babby: Chocolate Orchid
Parents: Play Belle . Sweet Bread
Brief Bio: Orchid has grown out from his more timid and awkward ways into a shyer, but more mature phony. Kind and sweet, while he's not much for social interaction he works hard on his chocolate making and tries to make others happy the best way he can.

Special Requests:
If Orchid's hair could be grown out to the longest length of a phony that isn't brush n grow, I'd really really love it! The only reason is because his family all has really long hair, so it's just a natural sort of thing he wants. It's mentioned in his later roleplays and his solo, although briefly. On the style of it though, I'm not really picky! I trust you guys will pick something good for him! Oh and it would be really awesome if he had a smudge of chocolate on his cheek, as he's always been messy in the kitchen but it is all up to you guys. I trust you! Also it would be awesome if he grew with his bro because they are cute and we timed them to grow together heheh.

Summary of Purpose in Life: Chocolate Orchid is a chocolatier, as he has a natural gift of working and being able to create pretty and tasty things out of chocolate. His specialty is pretty and edible chocolate flowers that are coincidentally his namesake.
Cutie Mark: A flower of some type that's in chocolate form would be great, an orchid if possible would be awesome but if that can't be done a rose would be nice too. I trust what you'll come up with!
Links to RPs:
[Kindness]
[Generosity]
[Laughter]
[Honesty]
[Loyalty]
[Purpose in Life]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:29 pm
Orchid Extra

New Chocolate

It was a quiet day in Chocolate Orchid's house, his family all having gone their separate ways, but it suited the phony just fine. Today was the day he was going to try making a chocolate sculpture, something he had been planning out for quite some time. It had taken him quite some time to get everything he needed together and he was determined to not let anything stop him as he laid out the many molds and things he was going to need to build the sculpture he had in mind. While the actual sculpture wasn't too complicated, it still needed some small amount of prep and he really did not want chocolate to turn into one of his baking disasters, although he had noticed that recently he had been getting better at baking.

With everything in place, it was now time to start tempering the chocolate he was going to use. Taking a minute to tie up his growing hair with a clip he had stolen from Ro-ro (and pin his obnoxious bangs back) he stepped on the usual stool and begun to chop up to chop up the milk chocolate he had out, his mind wandering while he completed the simple task. Lately, his matchmaking had been well... non-existent. He had been caught up in baking and chocolate ideas, experimenting with new ideas and techniques, that he hadn't been paying any attention to what he had been fated to do. A dull thunk on the cutting board alerted Orchid to the fact he had no more chocolate to cut and he quickly moved it into the metal bowl he had resting nearby, before putting that bowl of a pot of water that he had simmering for awhile.

Tempering chocolate was nothing new to Orchid, it was one of the things he had first learned and by now he was an old pro at it and so while the tempering did require a good amount of his attention he was allowed to think a little as he stirred the chocolate while it melted, it now off the heat and cooling to a lower temperature before it had to go back on. Come to think of his matchmaking, it hadn't been successful in the slightest. All of the pairs he had tried to get together usually fell apart or weren't interested, despite what Orchid thought he saw. The young phony frowned at the realization of this while he moved his chocolate back to the stove to finish the process. It finished rather quickly though and Orchid put aside his disconcerting thoughts about his matchmaking to focus on his chocolate.

The first mold he put chocolate into was an oval, making a thin layer of it, as it was going to be the base of the sculpture. The next was a winding sort of shape, like a vine, and then after that a solid chocolate ball. Once he was sure those molds were okay, he set them aside and started to put chocolate in a piping bag, before moving towards the sheets of wax paper that were set out. These were for his flowers, to make the petals, and he hummed a tune as he piped out what would be the petals and smoothed them out before starting on the next set. He was familiar with this work and soon he was out of a job for a few minutes as he waited for the tempered chocolate to set, his mind wandering again. Maybe he could think of times his matchmaking went well?

What about that time with Ikebana... no that had been a failure. Okay, but what about that time with that cute orange filly? That had been a disaster too. Orchid strained, trying to think of other times, but before he could the timer for his chocolate went off. Thinking that he had been saved, he hurried to start to put everything together. The thin oval he had made went on the plate first, followed by the ball being attached and once he was sure it was dry, he propped up the vine against it for support while that part had the chocolate attaching it dry too. During this, he quickly put together his chocolate flowers, and then attached them too, the last thing he put on the sculpture we leaves that he had taken hours to make the day before and had been storing in the fridge.

Once was absolutely certain that everything was set correctly and wouldn't fall, Orchid took a step back from his sculpture and looked at it. It was pretty, beautiful even, flowers on the bottom and climbing up the vine, like an actual plant that he had seen in Ro-ro's books before (whom he had gotten his inspiration from). The sculpture was something that needed skill and talent, it wasn't just something that could have been done on a whim, and Orchid felt a huge sense of pride of his creation. But most of all, he felt a quiet sort of joy as he realized that his talent, his cutie mark, lied with chocolate. He was to be a chocolatier, not a matchmaker!

Orchid decided that in the end, he was much happier with chocolate.

Playlist
Candyman - Christina Aguilera

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Name: Lightning Strike
Goes by: Light, Strike
Type: Unicorn
Special Characteristics: Brush n' Grow
Birthday: June 3rd
Orientation:
Personality: Quiet and somewhat serious, Lightning Strike is a level-headed gal who errs on the more practical side of things. A little bossy, she can be very focused on what she wants and will stop at no end to get it. While also stubborn, she's not too unkind, although it's a little harder to see when she's actual enjoying herself.

Cutie mark: ---
Purpose in life: ---
Job: ---

Likes: Outdoors, chocolate, her family, lightning, lights in general, theater shows
Dislikes: Hot days, blueberries
Fears: Needles
Crushes:
RP Color: Dark Purple (AD619F)

Mate: ---
Parents: Chocolate Orchid & Doom and Gloom
Siblings: Nimbus & Torchwood
Children: ---
Other Family: Expired Expectations, Rock Candy, & Perfect Purl (Half Aunts & Uncles) | Rorschach, Delicacy, Sugar Petal, Tough Talk, & Wildflour (Half Aunts & Uncles) | Rosewrite & Red Velvet (Aunt & Uncle) | Play Belle & Sweet Bread (Grand Parents) | Hard Truths (Step Grandfather)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:48 pm
Light's Pictures
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Blisterpack cert] [Babben cert] [Babben logo]

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:49 pm
Light's Relationships

Chocolate Orchid

☄☄☄☄☄
Papa! I love him a lot.

Doom & Gloom

☄☄☄☄
Mother.

Torchwood

☄☄☄☄
My brother! He's adventurous

Nimbus

☄☄☄☄
My other brother! He keeps trying with mother for some reason.

Sweet Bread

☄☄☄☄
Grandma Sweets!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:50 pm
Light's Roleplays

Elements of Harmony
Kindness:
Generosity:
Laughter:
Honesty:
Loyalty:
Purpose in life:

Other RPS

Babben growing form

Babby: Lightning Strike
Parents:
Brief Bio:

Special Requests:
I'd adore for her hair to be pulled into a really big ponytail please! Some of it should reach the ground and I'd love it if her tail reach it a little too. She has bangs but they're pinned back, although if she has the hair for it I'd love it if a few pieces were hanging off the sides like so. Otherwise, whatever else is up to you guys <3

Summary of Purpose in Life:
Cutie Mark:
Links to RPs:

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:50 pm
Light Reserved

Phony Stables | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff