[PRP] Busy, Busy, Busy.~ [SB & CO; Laughter]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It wasn't often when Sweet Bread was completely swamped with work, but today was one of those days. It wasn’t time for play in the kitchen. Back and forth Sweet, a momma and the owner of a fulltime bakery, was dutifully working on three orders at this time. her hair was a mess and the was flour decorating her purple coat. She took a breath and wiped off her brow as she put the third order in the oven. There was still a lot of work to do, but she could at least take a breather. Wondering what the kids were up to during this fun summer day.

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Today had not been a great day for Chocolate Orchid. It had seemed that way when the phony had woken up that morning and had proven true so far, with him tripping on his face when he was out earlier, loosing a page in his sketchbook that had a new idea for something to bake, and just generally getting into more trouble than he usually did. It was why he decided to come by Mama's bakery, as it always managed to make him feel better. Something about the warmth of the kitchen and the bustle of work being done always had a sort of calming effect on Orchid. So here he was and as he pushed his way into the kitchen he called out "Mama?" hoping that she'd be around.

-Yasha Alchemist

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:23 pm
The sounds of a pencil clicking against the counter top could be heard as Chocolate Orchid made his was into the kitchen. Sweet, with the said pencil, was levitating it with her magic to help her check off her to do list. Everything had to be done today! She didn't know why she over booked herself, but she had to stick to it now. She heard the gentle sounds of her youngest son close by. "Oh hey there sweetheart." She said giving him a small nuzzle just above the ear. "Here to help?... I know I need plenty of it today.~" She said in her normal chipper voice, but knew she was already wearing herself out.

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:07 pm

"Hi mama." Orchid replied as he found his mother, smiling a tiny bit at the nuzzle she gave him. It made him feel a tiny bit better about today, but not much. He gave a glance at the list she had, surprised at how much had to be done. It wasn't like mama to overbook herself, but what was done was done. "Sure I can help mama, what needs to be done?" He answered, trying to appear happy but his tone failing. He tried to play it off with a smile though and started to fix his hair, using his magic and one of the bobby pins he kept around to pin the hair out of his face.

-Yasha Alchemist

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 am
Sweet was already looking to her next task and was about to explain what needed to be done when she heard the sadness in her sons voice. She looked down to him, forgetting about everything that needed to be done to focus on him. "Are you okay sweetheart?" Lowering her head down to make sure there where no scrapes or bruises she needed to tend to. Nothing too major, a little scuff on his forehead... but nothing else out of the ordinary.

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Orchid hesitated answered, not sure if he wanted to bring his bad day into the kitchen. After all, she was busy and he had agreed to help out Mama and he didn't want to make anything worse, even if he had come into the kitchen to feel a little better.. "I've just had a bad day.." He admitted quietly, letting out a small sigh.

-Yasha Alchemist

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:39 pm
She gave a soft sigh and sat down on to the kitchen floor, to give her son a little attention, pulling him over into a big hug. "Don't let it keep you down... How about we turn this day around for the both of us, hmm?" She gave a little smile, trying to butter him up. "Y'know the next customer likes chocolate... and flowers, perhaps we can decorate their cupcakes with a one of a kind Chocolate Orchid special!" Sweet Bread said, giving her a small n**, before starting to tickle him."I just don't know what I'd do with out yooooou.~" She continued tickling her poor defenseless little son, feeling much more playful. The jobs always went a little bit better while a smile on their faces.

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Orchid laughed, unable to resist the tickling that his mom was giving him. "I-I'll h-help, haha!" He laughed, trying to avoid the tickling but all the same giving in. It made him feel a lot better, spending time with Mama, and this was a surefire way to make him laugh anyways. "S-Stop, I g-give ,haha, in!" He begged.

-Yasha Alchemist

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:13 pm
"That's my boy! <3" She giggled with him for the moment, easing her tickling as he gave in. Sweet pulled back, with a big beaming smile on her face now and ready to get some work done. Helping Chocolate Orchid up with a little nudge and getting out the small stool he used to sit up at the counter with her. Some chocolate had all ready been put into a pot and melted, ready to sit out and be molded as it cooled. "If you work your magic, I can go get the cake and get to icing it." She nodded as her plans were now set up for a little tag team. With a smile and a little help, this work wouldn't be nearly as bad.

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:23 am

"I'll start on it Mama." He replied while smiling, taking a look at the pot of chocolate and starting to get a plan of what to do. The chocolate looked like it had been tempered, so getting out a leaf mold he had he began to fill it with some of the chocolate before starting out on his roses with a piping bag and the wax paper to make the petals. It wasn't until he was halfway through his flower until he realized how his day had turned around from bad to better. "Thank you Mama, I feel a lot better." He said while working on a flower.

-Yasha Alchemist
We can probably end this soon :>

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:32 pm
After they teamed up, it was still a very busy day, but at least they had a smile plastered on their faces the whole time. They got through everything and amazingly it was still daylight outside. The cupcakes were finished, the three dozen different batches of sweet rolls were finished and then seven loafs of bread. Sweet Bread wiped her brow and gave a I'm-done-for-the-rest-of-the-day sigh. "Thank you so much for your help. I don't know if I would of smiled today with out you.~" She gave him a small little peak on the cheek and then decided it might be fun to spread the laughter. "Let's go see if Mommy Belle or you siblings need an extra dose of laughter today." Wiggling her eyebrows referring to another tickle attack.

PeanutButterpies
I'd say we could end it here, or one more closing post. Either way I'd think it work. Thank you so mucch. I can't wait to see how precious lil Orchid is going to be. <33

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games