Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:14 pm
PeanutButterpies

When making flower arrangements, the key was to always make them a little different. There was a personal touch that came from unique baskets, and Candy Dandy always wanted her baskets to seem personal. So when she stared at a basket for a full minute without coming up with one single idea on how to fill it, she decided that maybe a walk was in order.

And on that walk, she was struck with a very good idea. She would use blueberries! Then she was on her way to the market in a flash, where she discovered that not only were blueberries in season, but so were raspberries! She bought an obscene amount of each and smiled as her saddlebags bulged with berry goodness.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:50 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

Chocolate was the best thing ever. Of course, that was a little biased coming from someone who had the word in his name but even then, it was a normally universally accepted fact which made the young Chocolate Orchid very happy. While the young phony was sure his talent was in match making, Orchid was always happy to make a chocolate creation or twenty in the kitchen when he could, making flowers and hearts and anything he could think of and today, he had a great idea for some new chocolate things. When he got to the kitchen however, Orchid discovered that his supply of ingredients was low. With a quick note to his mommies to tell them where he was going, Chocolate Orchid made his way to the market.

In no time, Orchid had managed to get the ingredients he had needed along with a few other special add ins and was distractedly walking down the road as he mentally planned his new idea. While not paying attention, he unexpectedly ran into another phony, his saddlebags spilling out his items in the impact as he dazedly got up. "A-Are you o-okay?" He asked the phony he ran into while he gathered up the new tools he had gotten.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:06 pm
PeanutButterpies

Candy was off in her own land, thinking about blueberries and raspberries stacked lovingly in a basket surrounded by daisies when she made contact with someone else who also off in daydream world.

There was a stammering apology, and Candy Dandy waved a hoof, saying "Oh no it's really ok. I wasn't really paying attention.." Her voice trailed off as she gathered up her berries, placing the bags back into her saddlebags. She looked over as she rose to her hooves, and gave the other foal a smile.

"Hiya! My name is Candy Dandy! Sorry we ran into eachother, I guess I was thinking about food and drifted away..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

Collecting his items, he heard a hurried reply but didn't look up as he was focused on getting everything up quickly. Once Orchid made sure his saddlebags were secure with everything in them he finally turned his gaze to the one he had run into, a pretty foal. Shyly, he smiled back and said in reply "H-Hi, my name is Chocolate Orchid. It's o-okay, I should have been p-paying attention myself. Food is a p-pretty big distraction though, as I was t-thinking about it too!" He laughed a little, then asked "I-If you don't mind me a-asking, what were you thinking about f-food wise?

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:39 pm
PeanutButterpies

Candy laughed when he said that he was thinking about food as well. Great minds think alike! The foal that she had run into turned out to be a colt about her age, and she mentally wiggled with excitement. Another friend!

She didn't mind him asking about her reverie, and said "Well actually, I am going to use these berries in a basket, and I was thinking about how I was going to place them in it so that it looks the best that it can." The pink haired filly eyed his saddlebags, and without pretense asked "What are you getting today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:57 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

"Mm b-berries, t-that sounds delicious." Chocolate Orchid replied, thinking of the raspberries that he sometimes got to eat (and experiment with) at home. "I j-just got myself some c-chocolate and a few new tools to u-use with it. I'm t-thinking of making some new chocolate f-flowers and some other s-stuff. Your basket s-sounds tasty though, I l-love berries." Orchid was glad to have met Candy Dandy, she seemed rather friendly and he was always happy to meet someone new! He grinned a little broader, hoping that he could maybe make a friend out of his newly met acquaintance. After all, it was always nice to have friends and it was even better when they both liked food!

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:57 pm
PeanutButterpies

Chocolate! Now he was speaking her language! Her ears perked straight up when he talked about chocolate and flowers...and then she went silent for a minute.

"Hey I have an idea! What if we work on our projects together? I can give you some berries to work with, and maybe you can teach me how to make chocolate flowers?" She didn't want to impose on his day...actually that thought didn't really cross her mind at all. Candy was just excited that she had someone to work with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

Orchid blinked, the sudden idea taking him by surprise after a moment of silence, but he grinned suddenly. "T-That sounds like a g-great idea!!" He replied enthusiastically, already thinking of ways he could use the berries, chocolate dipped being one of his many options. "I-It sounds like f-fun to work together a-and to teach! D-Do you know how to work w-with chocolate already?" He asked curiously, imagining how to teach working with the chocolate.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:14 pm
PeanutButterpies

Candy's mood went from happy to ecstatic in two point five seconds after Chocolate Orchid said they could work on their projects together. Then he asked about chocolate.

She honestly hadn't worked that much with chocolate. She dipped fruits into it, and things of that sort, but never had she carved it, molded it or anything like that. She felt a twinge of apprehension. What if she didn't do a very good job? Would Chocolate laugh at her?

"I uh.......of course!" she said after a moments hesitation. "I've worked with chocolate lots of time!"

Not exactly a lie, but not the whole truth either.

"uhm, lemme run home and grab my basket. I'll be right back!" She took off running, both to get home and back as quickly as possible and to match speeds with her brain. Oh why didn't she just tell the truth? What if she failed?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:46 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon
I am so sorry this took me so long, it somehow slipped from my notifications D:

Orchid grinned as he waited for Candy to come back, not sensing her hestitation or worry at all. He was happy to have found another phony who worked with chocolate, as he had found they were few and far and he bounced in place while he thought outloud. "M-Maybe we can share tips and other creations!" He mused outloud, thinking of the chocolate that they would soon be creating. "I don't think Mama is home so the kitchen should be open, which will have a lot of space." He continued, now lost in his thoughts as he waited for the sweet colored phony to come back while he thought of who might be home and could interrupt their teaching time.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:35 pm
PeanutButterpies
I'm sorry I took so long and it's short! D: *fails*

Candy skidded to a halt in her mom's kitchen, gathering her supplies with haste. She would wing it. How hard could chocolate be anyway?

She arrived back at Orchid, panting slightly. "I'm....back..." she said between breathes, trying to smile. "Shall we...go?" She put the basket between her teeth since her saddlebags were full, and followed Orchid to his house and into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:52 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon
It's fine!! I'm trying to reply faster, he's getting close to being able to grow so <33

"W-Welcome to m-my kitchen." He said to Candy as he led her inside, the spacious area clean and empty as he quietly set down his saddlebags nearby. "Feel f-free to make y-yourself at home. D-Do you have any ideas in m-mind while I g-get things ready or d-do you need anything?" He asked her, smiling brightly while moving about to see if any of his leftover chocolate clay was in the fridge. He had left some behind from a past experiment and was hoping that it hadn't been touched or at least hadn't had water get to it, as it was bad for the chocolate and he didn't exactly want to make a new batch of it at the moment.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:39 pm
Candy admired the kitchen, placing her basket and saddlebags next to Chocolate Orchid's, feeling a bit nervous. She arranged her ingredients into piles, running through the type of baskets she could make.

"The blueberries could be made into kebabs with blackberry leaves poking out..." she mumbled, rolling a berry around. When Orchid spoke she jumped a little.

"Oh! No, I think I have everything except the chocolate. I...think I used the last of mine on my last basket." That's right Candy, lie some more. She felt bad for fibbing, but she really wanted Orchid to like her.

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:54 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon
One or two more posts and I think we should be able to finish up soon! c:

Chocolate, that was she needed. Orchid wasn't surprised, he easily went through his supplies of it and he was always happy to share with others! "What k-kind do you n-need?" He asked, starting to bring out the bars of chocolate he had gotten "I have d-dark chocolate, m-milk, bittersweet, w-white, and some uh artificial chocolate if you n-need some of that to w-work with! And also s-some things to color the c-chocolate with too!" The bars of chocolate and bags of candy melts had been spread out on the counter now, ready to be picked from.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:22 pm
PeanutButterpies
I agree!

Candy stared wide-eyed at the available ingredients. She didn't know where to begin! But unfortunately, he had asked her to pick something to work with.

"uhmmmmm...uh...I t-think I'll pick..." Her eyes darted from bag to bag, a cold sweat breaking out on her brow. Oh dear, what if she picked the wrong thing, and Orchid found out she was lying?

She didn't say anything for a bit, and finally she groaned.

"I don't know what to pick!" she cried, covering her eyes with her hooves. "I'm sorry Orchid! I'm a horrible liar!"  
My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff