Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:34 am
User Image

Red Velvet rushed down the the steps and grabbed her knapsack. She couldn't wait to get outside and play.

It was a beautiful day and it's pet day today. So she wanted to play with Snaps and wanted to be able to make some friends.

As she put on her knapsack she slowed down a bit. Wasn't there something for her to do today?

She shrugged it off. As she was finally done, she raced towards the open door but she then skidded to a stop as a certain mother figure appeared in front of her.

"And where do you think you're going little one?" Mama Play Belle said as she looked at her child.

"Outside. I'm gonna play today."

Play Belle lifted up her back hoof and closed the door as she stepped forward. "Not today. Actually, none of you are going to play until you finish your chores today." she raised her voice so that the other babbiehs could hear.

She then turned back to Red Velvet. "Your Mommy and I are going to the spa today. Or that was the plan. Have you seen your mommy?"

-Yasha Alchemist

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:25 pm
User Image
His little ears perked up to momma Play Belle’s voice…. B-but it was so beautiful out today. There were probably so many pretty flowers out and in bloom today. He stayed quiet until he heard her finale question. “She was packing her saddle bags last I saw…” His voice was low, but very soft as he spoke to his mother. He looked to his siblings, sharing the misery that would be cleaning.

It wasn’t often Sweet Bread took the day off… but when she did she still over worked her brain. “Okay let’s see. Water, check… Cleaning supplies for my little sweethearts, check. Snacks, check. What am I missing…” She came down to greet the children and Play Belle, already looking exhausted. “Okay sweeties, I know this isn’t going to be fun, but promise me you’ll get it done, please?” Sweet kissed each one of them on their foreheads before returning by Play’s side.

Chibi_Kokoro143

PeanutButterpies

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:24 pm

User Image
Orchid sighed as he heard his mommies, pouting a little. It was really pretty out today and with all the flowers around, he could always find some inspiration for some chocolate flowers. But his siblings were also quiet and he knew that objections would be ended quickly, so he simply watched as they bustled about in his normally quiet way.

"I promise I'll get it done Mama." He said as she kissed his forehead, sighing as he looked around. Doing the chores was going to be hard and he already resented the idea of doing them when it was such a wonderful day outside. "I hope you and Mommy have a good time at the spy." He offered timidly as he watched them stand by the door.

-Yasha Alchemist

Chibi_Kokoro143

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:30 pm
Red Velvet looked at both her mamas and whined.

"But...but!?"

Play Belle held her head high and looked at the little one. "No buts young one."

She then walked over and open a window with her hoof. Then, Miele flew in and landed on Belle's out stretch hoof.

"It is a nice day outside and I do have to admit it, so if you want to go outside, you better do those chores."

She then turned towards the others. "Quickly yet e-f-f-i-c-i-e-n-t-l-y. Do it right once and you don't have to worry it again."

She then held her hoof out to Miele's perch. "Make sure you take care of Miele and make sure you groom Snaps, Velvet."

-Yasha Alchemist

PeanutButterpies

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:38 pm
Sweet Bread watched her children with a smile, knowing that they could do this but not wanting to leave them. These were her babies, and she wanted them to have fun but the did need to learn this responsibility. She watched as Belle's birdy flew in almost cuing for the mothers' time to leave. "Okay sweeties, everything else is written on the fridge, along with our numbers and the spa... and I love you, be safe and--" The worried little mom could of gone on and on, but momma Play Belle practically dragged her out of the house. Not even a few steps away from the house she wanted to go back to make sure the children were okay. Sweet really needed to relax and hopefully this spa treatment would actually help.

Rose sat there for a moment while their mom's left for the day. Everything right now was so pretty, and bright right now... He wasted to go outside so bad. But he made a promise to them. He gave a short sigh, before getting up to walk into the kitchen. "Welp, I think we should get this done first and hopefully we can get to the fun stuff." He entered the kitchen and looked at the note held up by a magnet close enough to the ground so they could read it. "Feed, water and brush Miele and Snaps. Sweep floors, clean counters, wash window and take out the trash." He studied the list quietly, it didn't seem like it was too bad.

Chibi_Kokoro143

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Orchid followed his brother to the kitchen, standing behind him as he read the list out loud and scanned through what needed to be done."That's a lot of chores. I really just want to go outside." Orchid whined, stealing another glance outside the window. It would be so much easier if they just didn't have chores, or ignored the ones they had, and went to play. "Should we split them up or try together?" He asked finally, sighing.

-Yasha Alchemist

Chibi_Kokoro143

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:22 am
Red Velvet pouted and she then took the supplies to clean to the middle of the room.

Red Velvet then just stood there and looked at the clock and when she thought she given the right amount of time for the Mommies to come back, she then sneaked over to the corner where her backpack was and motioned Snaps to come over.

The cat meowed and Red Velvet put her hoof up and made a "Shush" sound.

She then motioned Snaps to follow her and she was tip toeing towards the front door.

-Yasha Alchemist

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:18 am
"Yeah... I think that would be for the best. We can each take two things and we'll get this done pretty fast." He said looking around, for his other sibling. His brow crinkling when he looked over to the door. "Heeey. What are you doing? We're you just going to leave us here? I want to go outside to, you know. But, we promised our parents that we'd get this done." His ears flicked back for a moment, thinking that maybe they could all just leave, but then thinking about how disappointed their mom's would be in them. He decided that he would stay and clean, even if his sister did leave.

Chibi_Kokoro143

PeanutButterpies

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:28 pm

"Wait.. what if we just went outside for a little bit and then came back and did the chores? Orchid offered up, taking note of the situation. It seemed like a decent idea, after all it wasn't like his mommies would be able to tell! But even as he though of it the idea and said it, it didn't fit right with him. What would his mommies think if they found out he had done it when they had said for him to stay inside and do the chores? Frowning, he decided to stay quiet and see what his siblings would say.

-Yasha Alchemist

Chibi_Kokoro143

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 am
Rose gave a little disapproving huff as he looked over his two siblings. Going outside is what he really wanted to do and they weren't making it any easier. For a moment he thought about going outside... but then he thought about their mother's lectures if they were to be caught. Plus the chores would only get worse. "I think, that it will be more rewarding to go out after out work is done for the day.... But you guys can do whatever you want." The tiny pink colt stomped off to go feed and water the pets of the house., grumbling to himself as he did so.

((Someone is a lil moody. xDD Just wanted to get this rolling again.))

Chibi_Kokoro143

PeanutButterpies

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:50 am
Red Velvet huffed and looked at her siblings. "Uh....it's not mama and mommy are gonna come back right away. We have plenty of time."

Red Velvet looked at the clock and headed towards the door. "Speaking of time, I got to go. I have a delivery to make."

She looked at her siblings once more. "This will only take...an hour or two? Then I'll be back. I promise. But if I don't leave now, I'll never get this done."

She then headed out the door trotting outside, heading to whatever destination.

-Yasha Alchemist

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:43 am

Orchid sighed, now even more torn on what he should do. He knew that he should help his brother Rose do the chores, but the outside was tempting and his sister was already outside too. It was true that it wasn't likely for his mommies to come back right away, but it wasn't exactly certain that they wouldn't be coming back for something or another they forgot and what if they got caught? The lectures would be bad but knowing he had disappointed them would be worse.
Running outside, Orchid caught up with his sister and said "I think we should just get the chores done first. I know you have a delivery, but what if mama and mommy come back for something? It's not fair to leave Rose doing all the chores either. The faster we get it done, the faster we can do everything."

(( aww man orchid's in the middle. poor guy xD ))

-Yasha Alchemist

Chibi_Kokoro143

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:51 am
"A delivery!? That's what she needs to do so bad." His face was left a frown and then seeing his brother dart off definitely didn't help. He poured too much food and accidentally spilt some of the water when putting the bowls back. It was because he was being a grump now... but EVERYTHING WAS GOING WRONG. He huffed and then kicked over the bag of bird food. Immediately he knew what he did was wrong... sadness creeping over as there was yet another mess to clean up. By himself, cleaning the house would take him.... well forever. He began shoveling the food back in it's appropriate bag just trying to get the work done and over with.

Chibi_Kokoro143

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:30 pm
Red Velvet sighed and turned around. "Geez. Relax will ya?"

Red Velvet slumped and turned around. "You should go back and make sure that the other guy doesn't throw a fit and decided to buck around making more mess. He probably thinks you left to!"

Red Velvet looked at Orchid. "Look. These are chores too. Sorta. Look, after this I WAS gonna play but I'm stuck with chores duty."

Red Velvet circled around her brother. "I just gotta deliver this lace and fabric and poof. I'm done. AND I WOULD OF BEEN DONE NOW AND WOULD HAVE BEEN BACK...IF SOME PONY DIDN'T STOP ME RIGHT NOW."

Red Velvet took off. "I'LL BE BACK BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!"

((Red Velvet is not really reliable is she?))

-Yasha Alchemist

PeanutButterpies

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Orchid frowned as he watched his sister run off, lamely calling behind her "You better come back soon!" He knew he couldn't talk sense into her alone, not now and anyways he realized thanks to Red Velvet's words that Rose probably did think he had left him all alone. Rushing back inside quite defeatedly, quietly he called out "Ro-ro?" hoping that his brother wouldn't be too angry as he traveled though the house. He stopped when he found his brother putting the food back, unsure how to proceed. "I tried to get sis to come back.." He started out awkwardly, still frowning from before.

-Yasha Alchemist

Chibi_Kokoro143

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas