<3 </3

What you will like more?

PvP 0.27491408934708 27.5% [ 80 ]
Pet System 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 105 ]
Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]

should be some dungeons
Can anyone hook me up with a link that has all of the ring sets or anyone know what the athlete set does??

Rings in athlete set:
-Bump
-Fitness
-Taunt
-Fleet feet
not quite sure how this works but heres my go

Area: rings: Cookie
Summary: Uses Oliva's, Leon's mother, cookies to bash up the Animated
Explanation: two options for its use= A. damage(weak) and knockback(medium) B. damage(medium) only
Pictures and Examples
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg65/azurealex000/03-21-2009112754PM2.jpg

sorry for including info in it... i kinda did this while i was in school when i was bored sweatdrop
it would be nice if you could ******** UP GRADE THE GOD DAMN STAMINA BAR. do you know how many times i got screwed cause of that damn bar.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
eagh it would be nice if you upgraded the stamina bar it can be a pain if you dont regenerate fast enough and you die
There need to be more than just 3 servers in the drop-down list!!! When all 3 of them are yellow and i can't log in... or my fiends are on a server that isn't in the damn list... the game started out showing ALL of the servers... now it shows only 3 of them... this... is STUPID! whoever changed it clearly wasn't thinking with more than a pebble size of their brain imho. Change it back, or I know a few people who are getting annoyed enough to quit gaia.
WrathTheLoki
There need to be more than just 3 servers in the drop-down list!!! When all 3 of them are yellow and i can't log in... or my fiends are on a server that isn't in the damn list... the game started out showing ALL of the servers... now it shows only 3 of them... this... is STUPID! whoever changed it clearly wasn't thinking with more than a pebble size of their brain imho. Change it back, or I know a few people who are getting annoyed enough to quit gaia.

The people with pebble sized brains are the Devs who created zOMG, and without their hard work, you would have nothing to complain about.

3 servers = Qixter on break (he really needs one) and he took one server. It seems that his leave might cause a bit of changes with just the other Devs... and for the people who want to leave over a silly matter, no one's really stopping them.
Get to make ur own ring like a recipe???
Zomg has too many glitches

Distinct Warlord

0BF: Please make your image not stretching. Thanks. heart
Area: Ring
Summary: Mime Ring
Explanation: If an ally has buffs the mime ring enables you to copy a weaker version of the buffs they have (Crew members only)
rings won in the game cannot be sold to have the certain padlock? and since they do those that they sell if them? neutral
u can go to aeka

Distinct Warlord

iiHotDawg
u can go to aeka

They will.
Melodi_6
rings won in the game cannot be sold to have the certain padlock? and since they do those that they sell if them? neutral

I can't get your question.
I think there should be more gold drops

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas