• Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kraven Blackwind
wrathofrealm
Kraven Blackwind
meixin
Area:Features
Summary:An icon for each skills used. To let players know which skills are currently ticking.
Explanation: For example, when the teflon spray is used, there should be an icon which shows on the screen which allows the player to know that the teflon spray is being used. And it will disappear when the time is up for the spray. So that players will know when it is time to respray.
Pictures and Examples: NIL

Good idea a lot like the thing for to show Buffs are up on WoW you see an little icon on top that shows that your buffs are still up i love the idea biggrin

yea i like it to but isnt that what the crew panel does?

btw guys thanks for likeing my merging idea

crew panel? I run solo so ya I have no clue and im kinda new?

you get more loot when you run with a crew but if you open your crew panel it lists you and anyone in yuor crew and what buffs you have (buffs are things like teflon spray, healing halo, divinity, ghost) and the icon disappears when it wears off

Distinct Warlord

Kraven Blackwind
crew panel? I run solo so ya I have no clue and im kinda new?

Try to crew sometimes. It's fun when you find the proper people. heart

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
ok i got another suggestion for you guys

The Form

Area: ring/feature
Summary: selling rings
Explanation: we all have prolly gotten rings that we already have and some of us get plenty of orbs anyway so what about selling the rings? now i know selling them can mess up the marketplace pretty bad but what if we could sell them instead to nicolae in back alley bargains for a set price?

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
The Form

Area: autotarget system upgrade
Summary: adjustable autotarget system
Explanation: I would like to suggest multiple autotarget systems, I use the autotarget system heavily, and I think that we should be able to adjust how it targets, autotargeting is as it is is a severe pain in the hive because it always goes to shockroaches, all the shockroaches before it'll target one walker, myself being setup to do single target damage, this makes things difficult and I can't just click because the lag makes it almost impossible to target walkers instead of other players and roaches, so I'm suggesting different, player adjustable setups, for aoe ring setups, a setup that goes to low power high number enemies first, for single target, a autotarget that goes straight to targets with the most lifepoints, and an autotarget for healers that allows one to scroll through other players with a separate key, I feel this would greatly improve gameplay
Pictures and Examplesnone
wrathofrealm
ok i got another suggestion for you guys

The Form

Area: ring/feature
Summary: selling rings
Explanation: we all have prolly gotten rings that we already have and some of us get plenty of orbs anyway so what about selling the rings? now i know selling them can mess up the marketplace pretty bad but what if we could sell them instead to nicolae in back alley bargains for a set price?

The set price is 2 gold already xd
Got some cool ring ideas!

The Form

Area: Rings
Summary: Astral Projection
Explanation: Basically makes the main user's body invincible while it's spirit (a copy of their avatar with added white or gold shiny effects and transparency) can walk around (but no attacking) and explore the next screen without being killed. Great for navigation and would be VERY useful.
Pictures and ExamplesCould have a time limit or a distance limit such as only being able to explore one screen in any direction and not being able to enter a different area (like no going from Barton to Zen).
The Form

Summary: Whirlpool
Explanation: A ring that traps the target in a whirlpool which slowly eats away at their HP and prevents them from moving. Naturally the more Rage used the bigger and stronger the whirlpool. Would be great in a Surfer / Water Ring Set.
Pictures and Examplesnil

The Form

Summary: Water Blast
Explanation: A powerful water blast that pushes the target away to the edge of the screen. The focus here would be more on the push rather than damage but because it's an attack it would still take some HP. Would be great in a Surfer / Water Ring Set.
Pictures and ExamplesThink of a super strong fireman's hose for what the water would look like though the visualisation would make the water magically appear rather than materialise a hose.

The Form

Summary: Flight / Mystic Cloud
Explanation: Summons a mystic cloud that the user can ride on to fly over terrain. Visually similar to the Cloud MC / Dragonball Z's cloud / Monkey Magic's cloud.
Pictures and ExamplesBasically same effect on the user that the UFO MC has in Gaia Towns.
i think they sould let every body hav the healing ring becase with out it we would not surrive on hard leverls lik zen garden.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

The Form

Area: features/area boss?
Summary: mandatory crew experience
Explanation: My idea comes from the zOMG forum, and countless cries of "soloing is easier". I want players to be forced to experience crewing. Therefor I would like to see a feature implimented that makes it mandatory for a player to be in a crew of two or more until he or she beats an instanced area boss for the first time (examples: Kat's Doll, Shewolf, etc). After the initial slaying of said boss, the instance will unlock to that specific account for solo play.
Pictures and Examples n/a

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't see any mandatory crewing as a positive experience... Nor do I see as realistic thing to make mandatory.

Distinct Warlord

DeathWyrmNexus
I don't see any mandatory crewing as a positive experience... Nor do I see as realistic thing to make mandatory.

Not always is positive, but depends on who you crew with. I always find more fun to go to Sealab with a full crew for the lulz.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

DeathWyrmNexus

Crewing is mandatory for the endboss. My idea was intended to help these kids along in building ringsets that are about strategy as opposed to pure damage. Especially with the 'noob' 10s - players that speed through the game without actually playing it, without putting any thought into both their offense and defense.

For example: I went to help a group out with Kat's doll and in five people, only two carried healing rings and one had defib. No buffs, just attack rings. I think the game is doing a disservice to these players in allowing them to create and maintain such unbalanced combos.

Magical Sage

Thanks, Ung, good to see my absence was felt somehow... 3nodding
Even if it's only because my presence is way better than those recent spammers. stare

That Merge idea is good, but I think being able to merge while already inside any instanced area could be troublesome. This could cause (more) abuse of the CL-rate adjustement in such areas.

Mandatory Crewing is just stupid, but then again, there could be some non-mandatory-for-reaching-the-end-of-the-game quests wich require you to crew and wouldn't allow you to enter a certain place if not in a crew. (yes, that dude talkin about World of Warcraft back there made me think. excellent game, by the way, but for now I'm trying Rising Force again).

And, Minako, if you think zOMG is doing a disservice allowing people to use unballanced combos... just let them learn the hard way that trying to Hack&Slash theyr way out is not always the best idea. People will eventually learn what works better and what not.
Me for one, am used to have just Angel Set and a combo of knockback (Shark or Bump) and slow/paralizis (Gumshoe ftw or Duct Tape) in the other hand. This allows me to keep my distance, provide some little buffing support and as well crowd controlling at least enough to build up time for team to recover a little in the fray.
But then again that's just me. Some people just wanna whack everything in front of them with most damage rings possible. Nothing against it, but having more than 2 people like this in a crew is not *tehyr* fault, it's the Crew's leader fault. If your crew has enough damage and not enough heal/support, them let people know what you need before geting wasted by Kat's doll or Endboss and so on...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff