<3 </3

What you will like more?

PvP 0.27491408934708 27.5% [ 80 ]
Pet System 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 105 ]
Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]

Distinct Warlord

205 users ignored so far, +1 report. Damn, this is chaotic. I need a mod working here cleaning the mess >_>
Ungoliath
User Image

The purpose of this thread is to post and compile suggestions about the zOMG! (Gaia Battle System)The main idea is to have fun, discuss the ideas and suggestion and help the developers to make this game the best for this community.

Please continue reading to learn more about zOMG! and the guidelines for this thread, so that we can discuss the features we'd like to see implimented without having to deal with repeat questions or posts which violate the rules.

Please note that any suggestions made in this thread may or may not be implimented in the MMO. Complaining will not help your case either.

Introduction / About zOMG and Thread Etiquette / How To Suggest / Links / Compilation of Suggestions / Thread History.

Hey, I've never really gotten the full idea of this thread.

Just suggestions to make the game cooler/more fun?

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
It would be cool if you could have ranks represented in game. Many clans have ranks within in them but it's just symbolic in a way. It would be great if you could actually get that hierarchy in game.

Magical Sage

Ungoliath
205 users ignored so far, +1 report. Damn, this is chaotic. I need a mod working here cleaning the mess >_>

Maybe we could start a small petition so that a mod comes here at least once in a week to take a look?
Don't know if the amount of people who would join us wold be enough, though... maybe asking your+our friends to join the call?

Magical Sage

Spiral Being
It would be cool if you could have ranks represented in game. Many clans have ranks within in them but it's just symbolic in a way. It would be great if you could actually get that hierarchy in game.

Your own CL could be considered hierarchy enough, what else do you want?
Usually when someone "red" tells someone "purple" what to do/not to do, that "purple" person listens up...

RESPECT! mrgreen
Ungoliath
      HAVE IN MIND
      1] Keep the suggestion short and coherent.
      2] Bugs and Glitchs don't belong here.
      3] USE THE FORM.
      4] I choose what to put up and whatnot. Priority: Original Things and pictures above the rest.
      5] I will put here things that are totally new. Not fixing or tweaking. It's better to make a thread on this forum.
      I IGNORE THE SUGGESTIONS THAT:
      1] Are already in game.
      2] Doesn't add to zOMG nothing.
      3] It's a rip-off. (Or a counterpart that acts in the same way >_> No offense, but there is only 40 rings now. I suggest to wait to see counterparts and first add some original and useful rings instead of remakes)
      4] No Form smile

User Image

This MMO takes the full-fledged, millions-strong community of Gaia Online and brings their fictional home to life in the form of a huge virtual world to be explored and enjoyed.

The game is centered not just on fighting but there is a HUGE focus on social features. You can defeat the animated (The monsters of zOMG!) or just enjoy the enviroment, listen the wonderful music and join your friends into an amazing adventure. Fun, Action, Epicness and all that jazz combined to make this game the perfect one for this community.

zOMG works with rings instead of the normal weaponery of all MMOs. This give Gaians freedom to wear what they want and a fresh focus compared to others.

It's free and It doesn't require download. For further information check the threads below.

User Image

1] There is some things that you can't suggest to change, like the Rings system, the name and gold-gain system for example, as they've already been integrated into the game as its' core features.
2] Common sense. Please. You will probably see some things that you don't like, but try to be objective to suggest things and always remember that this thread is about HELPING the developers, not to insult them.
3] READ. It's useful and helps you to fully understand the topics of a discussion, so that others won't become agitated with you. So following that logic, please be sure to completly read somebody's suggestion before posting comments or criticism
4] This is a place to suggest enhancements, features, and ideas to help make the user experience in Gaia better. All ideas and opinions about zOMG! are welcome here. Express your ideas and opinions in a civil manner, respecting each other's opinions. We can't all agree with each other. Keep your arguments civilized and within the TOS and Forum Guidelines. Any trolls will be reported.
5] Be sure to use the form provided below to submit your ideas, so they they can easily be found later on if needed.
Suggestions are divided on:
>Rings
>Monsters
>Items and Quests
>Features
>Other Suggestions.
Read the next post to understand what is exactly each classification.
6] Stick around for a while after you made your suggestions. Other people might want to reply to it, or ask for more details. It's a shame if you miss that.
7] Do not PM me to suggest anything. You will enter to my ignore list in no time.
nononononononono never will i obey

4,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
2kReturner
Ungoliath
2kReturner
zOMG! There's new ones! All this spam... Is... Torturing me...

BTW Ung, I updated the animation images for my rings. I didn't want all rage ranks to look the same. You can add it to your journal now.

Torturing me aswell, but I don't care. My ignore list can always be bigger.

Argh, I haven't updated this since at least 30 pages. You'll have to remind me that after I post the large post of updating. >_>

I'll do that! 3nodding

I'm reminding you again. Sorry for the delay.

All this spam is giving me a headache! eek scream stressed burning_eyes
Area: Features?
Summary: Racial Reactions (NPCs)
Explanation: I completed the OMGWTF quest and went to Ian to finish it and he was wondering if I knew anything about vampires... (yeah stare ) Maybe if they had different conversations depending on your race (no quest restrictions) it would make the game a little more interesting, and a little less weird.
Pictures and Examples: How would you do that for this?

Sorry if someone else suggested it, but the spam was making me cross-eyed and I couldn't read through everything. sweatdrop
well i fogot how to start the ring thingy so here i go(will try)

name:jabber
discription:a long spear that can attack from a distance,very powerful and push the enemy back but has a bit of a recharge time

it would be so awesome to get all the rings some people put on here like a magic set like lightning and fire and other crap people put and i like the whole different conversations for the different races. i used to be a vampire burning_eyes

Magical Sage

TheNaruto1234

nononononononono never will i obey

Never will you post here, either.
Like we would expect anything from someone who can't even have a decent forum name, at least one without those stupid numbers to remind us how many names with Naruto are around here nowadays...
By the way, Naruto is boring.

Magical Sage

ctwo08
Area: Features?
Summary: Racial Reactions (NPCs)
Explanation: I completed the OMGWTF quest and went to Ian to finish it and he was wondering if I knew anything about vampires... (yeah stare ) Maybe if they had different conversations depending on your race (no quest restrictions) it would make the game a little more interesting, and a little less weird.
Pictures and Examples: How would you do that for this?

Sorry if someone else suggested it, but the spam was making me cross-eyed and I couldn't read through everything. sweatdrop

That was interesting.
*pokes himself for not thinking about that before.*
Hey, Ung, that one deservers a closer look.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff