What you will like more?

PvP 0.27491408934708 27.5% [ 80 ]
Pet System 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 105 ]
Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

Distinct Warlord

All the spamers are warned by offtopic. To the second time I'll put you on the Ignore List and in the third warning I will be just a ban request. (In the case they want to use a mule)

Distinct Warlord

Nobody wants to donate to me the zOMG! Rumble Box? gonk

Romantic Gaian

The Form

Area: Monster
Summary: It's Called the "Tel-Seviv" Named after the Hebrew Word for Old and Part of the Hebrew Word for dreidel
Explanation: It Weilds a Watch Like Wheel which have inscriptions like a dreidel If the Pointer Lands on Gimel (ג) It will recieve +50% Attack Power.
If the pointer Lands on He (ה) It Will Recieve +25% Attack and Defense.
if the pointer lands on Shin (ש) It Will Lose -50% Defense.
and If the Pointer lands on Nun (נ) No Stats will Cange on it.
After Spinning the watch/wheel, it will fight with it's claws. Stat Effects Will Last 30 Seconds and it Spins the Watch/wheel every 2 Minutes.
Pictures and ExamplesUser Image

Distinct Warlord

Reminds me too much to Yu Gi Oh GX, the Arcane Cards. whee
Area:Rings
Summary:It's called the Telekinetic Powers Ring
Explanation:Allows the weilder of the ring to use telekinetic powers to aid their friends. how logn they can use the powers increases by level.
Pictures and Examples I don't really got any pictures but let's say you want to pick up the enemy and slam it down. Well with this ring you can.
May some one help me on how to get this game working?
hey! how to play this zOMG!? gonk
I think that if any of these concepts get used, the person who constructed them should get a little something special from gaia.
idea nice drawing in zomG now i have idea!
User Image PLzz tell me how to play this game (zomg ) ?? crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
how do i even start the game o_0???
ok some thing that would make the game better is if you get rid of items that like Sexc Hippo Hop i thought you cound not say sex becasue people many people on gaia are under the age of 18 and there mothers and fathers would not like that.

Distinct Warlord

Demon Fox King
May some one help me on how to get this game working?

zZz namine zZz
how do i even start the game o_0???

USERNAME SECURITY
User Image PLzz tell me how to play this game (zomg ) ?? crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Genghizkhan
hey! how to play this zOMG!? gonk

Main Panel "Games" > zOMG! Tab > IT ISN'T OUT YET. stare
Ungoliath
The Hidden Balcklist

First Warning / Mention
AyaKage - Offtopic and Spam.
Neko n_n Veronica - Offtopic and Spam.
Icy twinkle - Offtopic and Spam.
xan yang - Offtopic and Spam.
Second Warning / Ignore List

Third Warning / Ban Request

heart

Naitomare
oo an organized attempt at a suggestion thread. It should get interesting once the thread is finished.

Thanks. I'm pretty much bitchy about organization and fashion, so I'll try to make this the best I can. However I'll need help picking some of the interesting suggestions. If they exist, of course xd
KOOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces