Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the idea of Free ranging bosses?

Yes, please more of them! 0.65178571428571 65.2% [ 219 ]
No! No! put them all in instances! 0.074404761904762 7.4% [ 25 ]
Don't care either way. 0.1547619047619 15.5% [ 52 ]
More goldz! 0.11904761904762 11.9% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 336 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Red Kutai
Sensual Soul
Red Kutai

Hmm. I'm actually really keen on this whole oil spill idea. It's like a boss and a political statement all in one! sweatdrop

But, yes; using an animated oil spill suits the Kraken (as I imagine him) very well: the oil is fluid, so the tentacles would look pretty neat; assuming he's based on an octopus, oil could serve as the classic ink accuracy debuff; not to mention the fun little irony in that our "monster from the deep" is actually floating atop the water. whee

I'm not sure why you're so persistent on the inclusion of Null Crystals, though, Sen; care to explain? sweatdrop

EDIT: I should elaborate: it's just, no other animated has the same direct affiliation with crystallized G'hi. I realise the Kraken is no ordinary animated, I'm just wondering why you think it's necessary?

Have you never seen how churned up the ocean gets during a storm? Things from the shallows are brought to surface, so why not the null crystals and the ships laying on the shoals? During a hurricane there is so much stuff on the beach from the shoals and reefs it's really amazing. And the ocean, the waves are like a giant mixing bowl.

Er... Actually, no. Not too many oceans around here, unfortunately. sweatdrop

I don't doubt that it would make sense for Null Crystals to be included; but you seem particularly adamant about it, and I was just curious why...

For the color. xp And so it's more menacing I guess. The glowing null crystals for eyes seem...right somehow.

Benevolent Codger

Sensual Soul
Red Kutai
Sensual Soul
Red Kutai

Hmm. I'm actually really keen on this whole oil spill idea. It's like a boss and a political statement all in one! sweatdrop

But, yes; using an animated oil spill suits the Kraken (as I imagine him) very well: the oil is fluid, so the tentacles would look pretty neat; assuming he's based on an octopus, oil could serve as the classic ink accuracy debuff; not to mention the fun little irony in that our "monster from the deep" is actually floating atop the water. whee

I'm not sure why you're so persistent on the inclusion of Null Crystals, though, Sen; care to explain? sweatdrop

EDIT: I should elaborate: it's just, no other animated has the same direct affiliation with crystallized G'hi. I realise the Kraken is no ordinary animated, I'm just wondering why you think it's necessary?

Have you never seen how churned up the ocean gets during a storm? Things from the shallows are brought to surface, so why not the null crystals and the ships laying on the shoals? During a hurricane there is so much stuff on the beach from the shoals and reefs it's really amazing. And the ocean, the waves are like a giant mixing bowl.

Er... Actually, no. Not too many oceans around here, unfortunately. sweatdrop

I don't doubt that it would make sense for Null Crystals to be included; but you seem particularly adamant about it, and I was just curious why...

For the color. xp And so it's more menacing I guess. The glowing null crystals for eyes seem...right somehow.

surprised Well, I certainly can't argue with that... 3nodding

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
So I was bored and thought I'd read through this thread. smile You people have some great ideas! heart

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
You mean like landshark? THAT WOULD ROCK!

Liberal Elder

I totally want a free range kraken :O!
I can picture walking around on the boardwalk and then tentacles come outta nowhere kinda like landy popping up from random spots.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
americanidiotXmomoX
I can picture walking around on the boardwalk and then tentacles come outta nowhere kinda like landy popping up from random spots.

Mhm! The terror would be so great! Cries of "OMG KRACKEN!" Hee hee!

Liberal Elder

Sensual Soul
americanidiotXmomoX

Mhm! The terror would be so great! Cries of "OMG KRACKEN!" Hee hee!

Haha I know right!? xD "OMG SQUID OCTOPUS THING!!11!!!111!!!!!1"

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Poor old thread... *bzzzzZZZZZZZZ-Ttch*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items