Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the idea of Free ranging bosses?

Yes, please more of them! 0.65178571428571 65.2% [ 219 ]
No! No! put them all in instances! 0.074404761904762 7.4% [ 25 ]
Don't care either way. 0.1547619047619 15.5% [ 52 ]
More goldz! 0.11904761904762 11.9% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 336 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Girl-Crazy Raider

I want a long range boss. Like, you have to stand on the pier and spam solar rays to hit the main thing in the water. The tentacles would come close to attack you and you could melee them, but they'd leave quick too.

And ooh, new debuffs would be cool. Like poison.
Sensual Soul
Leah Solati
Maybe he's planning to set the whole broadwalk on fire. Kracken spills oil, sets flame, hides in the water. Players standing on land while fighting it get instant daze? (I really love pirate movies where the sailors set the ocean surface with flame)

O.O Well that would really suck for us, no way to fight fire....unless they make a new ring too. ninja

Well, presumably Heavy Water Balloon should do something against fire. wink
It's an interesting idea, to have more things that can kill you that you can't kill first (and so you must avoid or just deal with). We have the fire in Gold Beach, but to have a similar thing (or things like quicksand [the concept, not the ring] in an area, making it hard to walk quickly, or inanimate objects falling on you or such) combined with an enemy to fight would be interesting.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Atrash the Squidmonger
Sensual Soul
Leah Solati
Maybe he's planning to set the whole broadwalk on fire. Kracken spills oil, sets flame, hides in the water. Players standing on land while fighting it get instant daze? (I really love pirate movies where the sailors set the ocean surface with flame)

O.O Well that would really suck for us, no way to fight fire....unless they make a new ring too. ninja

Well, presumably Heavy Water Balloon should do something against fire. wink
It's an interesting idea, to have more things that can kill you that you can't kill first (and so you must avoid or just deal with). We have the fire in Gold Beach, but to have a similar thing (or things like quicksand [the concept, not the ring] in an area, making it hard to walk quickly, or inanimate objects falling on you or such) combined with an enemy to fight would be interesting.

More of a gauntlet then the Gauntlet....Yeah I was thinking it would neat to have skipping stones you have to hop on to get to an area and if you fall in you get sent back to the start. Or even holes in the ground, maybe jumping form one building or cliff to the next or something like that.....

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I really do love that [ JK ] keep bring up the Kracken. I really do think they will add him in somehow. <3 The latest at yesterdays dev meet up, was to use Kracken to blow up the mansion. >> Sound way kewl! We'd even get damage from the explosion! Now how awesome does that sound?
Your topics are all ways Great XD

I would like free ranged bosses it is more fun trying to find them then beating the mins then the leader but dungeons like SS/DMP are all ways fun [Kracken blowing up mansion? sounds awesome

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Alok Juro

I would like free ranged bosses it is more fun trying to find them then beating the mins then the leader but dungeons like SS/DMP are all ways fun [Kracken blowing up mansion? sounds awesome

^///^ Thank you. I've been trying to decide if Gambino might not be behind the creation of Kracken. Sounds like something he'd do.
Sensual Soul
Alok Juro

^///^ Thank you. I've been trying to decide if Gambino might not be behind the creation of Kracken. Sounds like something he'd do.

True Gambino WAS a bit crazy with that kind of things but he is dead right? [i hope it stays that way] the only way Gambino is still out there 1 he lived though a gunshot....that...that would not be unlikely on Gaia...2 he came back as a rabbit name diedrich [I think that was his name...] I guess he could have done it be for he died but we would have heard of an attack by now [Let me hope that some logic remains plz i need it]
Alok Juro
Sensual Soul
Alok Juro

True Gambino WAS a bit crazy with that kind of things but he is dead right? [i hope it stays that way] the only way Gambino is still out there 1 he lived though a gunshot....that...that would not be unlikely on Gaia...2 he came back as a rabbit name diedrich [I think that was his name...] I guess he could have done it be for he died but we would have heard of an attack by now [Let me hope that some logic remains plz i need it]

Well even if he is dead he could of made the thing before he croaked right?
Gypsy Jewel
Alok Juro
Sensual Soul
Alok Juro

Well even if he is dead he could of made the thing before he croaked right?

I said that but it is a Kracken we are talking about! the thing would have goten loose by now the months he has been dead and killing everthing....

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
He could of made the Kracken I guess, maybe it was contained somehow all this time since his death and just "now" got loose?
About The Kracken being Gambino fault... Didn't everything was Johnny fault? All this animated rumble jumbo? I mean, Gambino was the one fused with his own son in first place, then Labtech X ( Spoilers! Johnny K. Gambino requested clone) activated the Gambino gens inside Gino with a weird green sustance, causing an explotion big enough to atract the Zurgs and make a hole in the 'world balance' causing a release of overloads of Gh'i. After that, Labtech X created a corporation, called NeXuS, which delivered rings to 'defeat' the animated when actually we were doing the rip even bigger.

Now let's assume The Kracken is an animated, it wouldn't be; with everything else, Johnny K. Gambino fault?

And about the fact The Kracken just woke up by now, remember that, before becoming Buccaneer Boardwalk, it's name was Port Of Gambino, not sure if was actually used sometime for, and even if it was used, the activity wouldn't be major. Now being Buccaneer Boardwalk, amusement park to 'clean' the moneys of the pirates, the place sure it's going to have lot'sa of more activity and more Gh'i scents/source (Gaians) to spread the Gh'i all over Buccaneer Boardwalk and it's waters; without mention the recently release of unbalanced quantities of Gh'i,

The Kracken would awake by whenever the Buccaneer Boardwalk is widely open to the public since large population with Gh'i is entering to the area and it's waters, which The Kracken can feel and power itself to wake up.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Demo Mime
About The Kracken being Gambino fault... Didn't everything was Johnny fault? All this animated rumble jumbo? I mean, Gambino was the one fused with his own son in first place, then Labtech X ( Spoilers! Johnny K. Gambino requested clone) activated the Gambino gens inside Gino with a weird green sustance, causing an explotion big enough to atract the Zurgs and make a hole in the 'world balance' causing a release of overloads of Gh'i. After that, Labtech X created a corporation, called NeXuS, which delivered rings to 'defeat' the animated when actually we were doing the rip even bigger.

Now let's assume The Kracken is an animated, it wouldn't be; with everything else, Johnny K. Gambino fault?

And about the fact The Kracken just woke up by now, remember that, before becoming Buccaneer Boardwalk, it's name was Port Of Gambino, not sure if was actually used sometime for, and even if it was used, the activity wouldn't be major. Now being Buccaneer Boardwalk, amusement park to 'clean' the moneys of the pirates, the place sure it's going to have lot'sa of more activity and more Gh'i scents/source (Gaians) to spread the Gh'i all over Buccaneer Boardwalk and it's waters; without mention the recently release of unbalanced quantities of Gh'i,

The Kracken would awake by whenever the Buccaneer Boardwalk is widely open to the public since large population with Gh'i is entering to the area and it's waters, which The Kracken can feel and power itself to wake up.

That's as good a reason as any. 3nodding

But I still like to see what other things people can come up with when it comes to what the Kracken is made of. [ JK ] suggested an oil spill. What do you think?
Sensual Soul
Demo Mime

That's as good a reason as any. 3nodding

But I still like to see what other things people can come up with when it comes to what the Kracken is made of. [ JK ] suggested an oil spill. What do you think?

Oil Spill? Is a plausible idea. But I picture The Kracken, an humongous creature, made of a bit more hard material. I already suggested the Sunken Ships Kracken. Maybe it could be Oil Spill inside the Sunken Ships. Or the head could be made of Oil Spill and the tentacles sunken ships. The sunken ships could be defeated enemies of the Capt. Marine Crew. But I don't know what would be the procedence of the oil ,though. Don't pay too many attention to these ideas. They're silly. whee
That would be pretty cool biggrin
So, JW, if you happened to be the unfortunate victim, and you'r alone and it attacks, would it only attack if its more then 1 person, or would it just go no matter what? xD
[Sorry, I know this is kinda a stupid question.. xD]
...I guess it could have gone away a long time ago and Gambino just gave up looking and it started to live where the Buccaneer Boardwalk is bring made...It would not be happy about that if that was the case in which case and that could be the reason he attacks people....Crap it is plausible

He could have made it years ago and it ran away to where it is now....It is bleeding plausible

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff