Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Valheita
@DeathWyrmNexus: Wild guess says that once you've "built" an Aura, you can't change it around right?

I don't even know what Nexus has to say, but I'll get ahead of myself and say I'd rather allow to change amongst a choice of auras in the null chamber. Since the thread aims at a multitude of them, and to prevent getting a single player to overpower everyone else because he has all auras and would then be always the leader, why not allow to choose one or a small combination at a time? Not first time I touch the subject. Might even give crews another opportunity to try and organize better, getting auras to switch around mid-run if they suddenly change battle plans.

I mean, this is just a suggestion, and even if someone once suggested something one way, it means nothing on the way it becomes in the end, or if it becomes something at all. For once, I think Gaidin proposed the best possibility so far, although his set "prices" for the first levels of an aura might still be a bit too much. I also doubt any two people are in complete agreement over the three big suggestion threads that popped up in the z!F yesterday.

Distinct Warlord

We could always talk about Major Auras and Minor Auras. Major auras can be combined with minor auras only.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
This is true. I've already popped out some examples but there are plenty of ideas to float around.

Distinct Warlord

DeathWyrmNexus
This is true. I've already popped out some examples but there are plenty of ideas to float around.

In the OP? *goes to check while it provides an excellent excuse for bumping*

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I did go ahead and add more to the list in the OP.

Distinct Warlord

I love them! They're all really cool! And if you let me put more cents here, could be our key to some specialization. I know zOMG it's not about that, but a bit of it never hurts someone. More if we want to PvP, there must be CHOICES to take.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I've been throwing around a ton of specialization ideas for weeks now. -_-

Distinct Warlord

DeathWyrmNexus
I've been throwing around a ton of specialization ideas for weeks now. -_-

I know, I'm stating the obvious for the sake of keeping this thread up. I don't care to look dumb anyway xd

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Well, I think that specialization should come from either Ghi, Amulets, or Auras.

O_O

Dear god, touch me, I'm brilliant!!!

The auras come from a specially crafted amulet. You make it from orbs and bits of loot. Like a claw from an OMG, a Jeweled Eye, stuff like that. Just a thought to keep things rolling.

Familiar Lunatic

What exactly do you mean by "specialization"? >.>
YAR.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I mean you can get auras that you name and make the combo for. You can choose what to have active so it doesn't get in the way of how you choose your rings.

Mythical Risk-Taker

8,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Oficially like this!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Glad you do, I am still disappointed that nobody wanted to touch me when I was brilliant. XD

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
This idea should definitely be considered by the devs. It would definitely add on to the diversity we're looking for in the game.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Damn, I am not as brilliant as I thought. I forgot to add the amulet idea. This has been fixed though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff