Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnileech

Shadey Kitty

Start a Kam run soon (as in today). Looking for someone without much Kam experience to join us, but with leveled rings and skype. As in someone who has had a lot of failed attempts and would like to join a successful run. Needs to be able to take direction and work as a team.

I would LOVE to take you up on this but unfortunately, I can't tonight. For me - it's much to late in the evening to start a Kam run. sad
For future reference:

Not much Kam experience: check
Levelled rings: check
able to take direction and work as a team : check

~Your Preferred Role: attacker
~Which Area of DMS: YM for farming. If doing GM, day time hours are preferred.
~Preferred Rings:bandage, mantis, hack, meat, FF, coy, knife, ? - whatever is needed
~Your CL: with standard DMS rings, 12
~Experience: attacker
~Availability: mornings / daytime hours are better for me especially if starting GRs. ( US, EST)
~Preferred Method of Contact: meebo, whisper
~Requirements: all crew mates must pull their fair share, must have proper leveled rings if doing DMS and treat each other with common courtesy
~Your Preferred Role: Heal Tank, Backup Healer, and attacker
~Which Area of DMS: YM & GR
~Preferred Rings: Any buffs, prefer to take adren, knife or tape.
~Your CL: 11.8 -11.9
~Experience: I have a little experience on GR, and more experience in YM
~Availability: Fri, Sat, Sun 1pm - 100pm. Mon-Thur: 5 pm-10 pm
~Preferred Method of Contact: PM or quote for thread.
~Requirements: For YM. cl 10.5+. For GR. cl 11.4 +. For Kam cl11.8 +.

Desirable Cat

Omnileech

Nissa chan

Start a Kam run soon (as in today). Looking for someone without much Kam experience to join us, but with leveled rings and skype. As in someone who has had a lot of failed attempts and would like to join a successful run. Needs to be able to take direction and work as a team.
Still not attuned yet. XP But good luck!

Unbeatable Fatcat

Omnileech

YES?

Unbeatable Fatcat

oMAGICK
Omnileech

YES?
edit: j/k just saw that it said withOUT
D:

Omnipresent Warlord

oMAGICK
Omnileech

YES?

It will have to be some other time. The run fell through and I couldn't get enough interest going even to start one when I wanted. Now it's a little late. What a waste.

Unbeatable Fatcat

Omnileech
oMAGICK
Omnileech

YES?

It will have to be some other time. The run fell through and I couldn't get enough interest going even to start one when I wanted. Now it's a little late. What a waste.

crying

Generous Poster

Omnileech

kandykahne

Like others said I would have loved to go on a Kam run with you but I was in my weekly crew with RafiCat. I've never actually fought Kam. After the long tuna run no one was up for it. I've not successfully made it back there yet although I've only tried a handful of times.

But for future reference I have all my rings leveled and I'm 11.9-12.0 with the majority of my rings. I take orders like a soldier unless I'm told to do something that I know is ludicrous like "buffs are for noobs" or "pros don't use ccs"(you know who you are). Then I might be somewhat resistant and speak my mind. But as far as GR and Kam are concerned I know that I am just learning and welcome any and all instruction. Also I downloaded the skype app to my smart phone but have yet to use it for crewing.

I've crewed with you before and I know that you are firm and get the job done. That is exactly what a leader should be. As I told you before, you are one of the people I had in mind when making this thread. I hope more people will be able to benefit from your skills through my thread as well as the rest of the talented posters.

I suppose I should post my info although I'm not a healer...

~Your Preferred Role: Crew member (attacker) but have successfully aggroed when needed but certainly could use some more practice being a healer/aggro
~Which Area of DMS: I certainly spend most of my time in YM but Im attuned and have GR experience
~Preferred Rings: I truly adore debuffs adren being my fav and I prefer having a self raging buff if possible
~Your CL: 11.9-12.0 with the majority of my rings
~Experience: I pretty much answered this but I feel at home in YM but really enjoy the challenge of GR. I want to practice healing in the YM but it's not always easy to find willing guinea pigs.
~Availability: Much to my bf's chagrin, A LOT! Gaia has consumed me once again and you can find me on more often than not. Pacific is my time zone but 24/7 doesn't really require a time zone reference.
~Preferred Method of Contact: Honestly meebo but I realize that may pose a problem for those not on my FL so PM or quoting me. I also check replies to this thread regularly but meebo is faster.
~Requirements: This mostly depends on my mood. Most days I am very patient and would be more than happy to take a crew of 10.0s in and show them the ropes. There are days however that I crave the efficiency and speed of an 11+ crew. I tend to try to avoid leaders who assign illogically or completely against the more traditional set up (i.e. assigning one person a buff, a debuff and a cc while another member is carrying three buffs) but have survived those crews without raising too much hell. When I'm farming in the YM, I like to have fun and enjoy chatting with the crew. When I'm in GR, I reserve banter for the down time (buffing or waiting on a new recrewt).

Greedy Smoker

~Your Preferred Role: Heal Tank

~Which Area of DMS: Yellow Room

~Preferred Rings:

~Your CL: 11.1

~Experience: I've been playing for a while now and I'm usually the aggro healer. I'm patient with new-comers.

~Availability: Friday-Sunday all day GMT - 8 Hours (Pacific Time Zone)

~Preferred Method of Contact: PM or Comment

~Requirements:

Considerate Gaian

because of you:

~Your Preferred Role: heal tank, back up healer, targeter
~Which Area of DMS: heal tank for yr back up for gr.
~Preferred Rings: I can work with any. Cat and tape are my highest debufs.
~Your CL: 11.5+
~Experience: I am atttuned and love to help in grs and yrs. I have also beaten Kam 1 twice and tried lust.
~Availability: this varies due to work. But most of the time I am on from 9pm-2am pst.
~Preferred Method of Contact: pm,meebo,guild
~Requirements: It doesnt matter as I take newbies in sometimes.
HEY YOU.

XxBlood_Red_Rose_21Xx
silent hart
Perfectly Unique
Heaven Lock
Eyza Grey
Antonia Solo v2
NekochanXIII
Heavenly_White_Angel
HellaVodka
apple flavoured fish

Yeah, you. c: Mind posting your roles here so legit DMSrs can find legit crewmates such as you? You don't have to be a kiter or backup healer to post

~Your Preferred Role:
~Which Area of DMS:
~Preferred Rings:
~Your CL:
~Experience:
~Availability:
~Preferred Method of Contact:
~Requirements:

Thanks! (:

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nocteur
HEY YOU.

Antonia Solo v2
Mind posting your roles here so legit DMSrs can find legit crewmates such as you? (:

I don't remember I posted on this topic and I didn't find a post here.

~Your Preferred Role: fighter-close combat
~Which Area of DMS: not enough experience in GR and 100% room
~Preferred Rings: adrenaline ; for buffs I don't care but I like divinity (for the animation)
~Your CL: 12.0 or 11.9
~Experience: not enough. never enough
~Availability: evening during GMT
~Preferred Method of Contact: use meebo
~Requirements: please, no noobs who attack without thinking ; serious players who won't quit the crew during the raid. I HATE that !

I would like attack Kam but actually I haven't enough time for this (gardening, school, studies) ; maybe in 2 weeks, during Easter holidays.

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
~Your Preferred Role: Heal Tanker/Backup Healer
~Which Area of DMS: Heal Tanker/DPS-er (Yellow Maze) Heal Tanker (Green Maze) Heal Tanker/DPS-er (Kam 1st Form) Back up Healer (Bloodlust)
~Preferred Rings: Heal Tanker/Back up Healer (I'm a 12.0) healing rings, passives, quicksand
~Your CL: 11.8-12.0 Depending on my rings.
~Experience: Months of experience; Probably since November of 2011
~Availability: Usually weekends was school is active
~Preferred Method of Contact: PM/Meebo; Skype for those who have it.
~Requirements: Dedicated players; experienced in their roles. Experience, period. Have come prepared with powerups.

Friendly Hunter

13,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hi guys ^^
~Your Preferred Role: Fighter, close or long range, I carry both, also back up healer.
~Which Area of DMS: All areas, though haven't beaten Kami second stage yet.
~Preferred Rings: Solar, Hack, Mantis, for weapons and either tape, adren or knife, (I'm not fussy biggrin )
~Your CL: Depends on buffs assigned, so 11.8 - 12
~Experience: Not nearly as much as I'd like
~Availability: Most evenings, (central standard time), and weekends
~Preferred Method of Contact: Meebo/Skype
~Requirements: I never lead a crew, I'm a grunt, not a General xd As long as not already in a crew, am always willing to join one.

Thanks for asking & setting this up Nocteur smile
Thanks guys [:

Bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out