Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
~Your Preferred Role: Attacker, BU healer.
~Which Area of DMS: GR
~Preferred Rings: hack, meat, mantis, integ, wish (whatever buffs and CC)
~Your CL: 11.9-12.0 depending on rings
~Experience: I'm a good GR BU healer when I'm not lagging sweatdrop
~Availability: Basically anytime, I get on around 1pm est untill around 12am est, myabe longer depends on when my boyfriend gets off work
~Preferred Method of Contact: Meebo.
~Requirements: No requirements really, just want people who have a little experience, I do Tuna runs normally everyday, and I like to have Teddies Do NOT Hug Back as my aggro/kiter.

Blessed Businesswoman

12,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Any Kam crew, I hope I could join now?

Generous Poster

twinkling crystal
yr tank is glowing so I bump lol

This thread is useful indeed ^^

Thanks. I think my thread was a great idea. I just hope more people use it & keep it active. Btw if I'm glowing, there's a link in my sig to my glow thread. You can bump to your hearts content. And I tip all bumps when I glow. Thanks again for the bump! heart

Blessed Businesswoman

12,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Your Preferred Role: Attacker
Which Area of DMS: YR, GR, Kam (but since attuned, rare to go GR again)
Preferred Rings: nope
Your CL: 11.4 - 11.9
Experience: Lots of experience as attacker in YM
Availability: I don't have specify time, just if I online status
Preferred Method of Contact: Add me by whispering, sometime i miss the meebo
Requirements: Be willing to work things out and adjust

Generous Poster

Generous Poster

Seeker

5,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
~Your Preferred Role: Heal Tank or Backup Healer. I always have to play the cleric in Dungeons and Dragons because no one else wants to, so I've become quite good at keeping large parties alive in general. I can usually hold my own with DPS, but running around keeping the party healthy is a more valuable and more natural role to me.
~Which Area of DMS: Not high enough level for it yet, but growing fast. All the progress I've made hasn't taken long, and I feel like I'm a little smarter than the average chump that's my level.
~Preferred Rings: The ones I use the most are Defibrillate and Diagnose, because I always end up with some bunch of geniuses who think that having three copies of Slash is enough to get around in life. I also use the crap out of Ghost, when I'm not burning through all my stamina healing "allies."
~Your CL: 3.7 but growing fast
~Experience: Three long days. Just about tough enough for Bass'ken Lake, so maybe it's a bit early to be posting in these threads, but by damn I think I will anyways.
~Availability: Afternoon or Night, Central Time.
~Preferred Method of Contact: Whisper if I'm in game, otherwise PM me.
~Requirements: Anything. Since I'm new, I'm still learning the advanced stuff, but basics like rage usage and generally just not being retarded are old hat. I do know that I'm going to be investing a whole lot into the less commonly seen (and much-needed) rings like Iron Will, so once I'm a decent level I'll be a useful chump to most crews. If it's any indication of how I think, I've got only three damage rings and seven heal/buff rings in my regular lineup.

If anybody wants to play Good Guy Greg for any future crews I end up in for high-level stuff like DMS, what are some less-commonly used but still vital rings? These will be the ones I'm aiming for as I level up.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
~Your Preferred Role: Tanker/Aggro.
~Which Area of DMS: YM
~Preferred Rings: Wish, Bandage, Diagnosis, Divinity/Iron Will/Coyote Spirit, Meat, Fortune's Favor, Fitness, SugarRush
~Your CL: 11.0-11.4 Attacker | 11.5-11.7 Tanker/Aggro.
~Experience: (Attuned) I spend most of my time in YM, farming Sh'orbs. I need to learn to GR, but I can't find anyone to teach me sweatdrop
~Availability: Anytime I'm in Bill's Ranch. But please ask me to join before randomly inviting me; I hate people like that.
~Preferred Method of Contact: Meebo, or recruit ingame.
~Requirements: I would rather have a 11+ crew. Not that I don't like helping out newcomers, but some people can't seem to follow directions. And please do not give me any CCs like Cat or Tape, because I will not use them.

Malevolent Tycoon

Lord Vankenshu

-Which Area of DMS: Yellow Rooms (Green Rooms when I get stronger.)

-Preferred Rings: Any; will switch if you ask NICELY

-Your CL: 11.6

-Experience: Yellow Rooms; Green Rooms are stressful and I want to get stronger for G.R.

-Availability: Anytime

-Preferred Method of Contact: Add me first, them pm me.

-Requirements: I HATE micro aggressions of any kind; if you have a point either state it NICELY or the hell with you!

The only changes is My level and since its summer break; I can DMS anytime. And I'm also tuna.

Unbeatable Tycoon

Shadow Ra Warrior
Your Preferred Role: Attacker scream
Which Area of DMS: YR, I can GR but that depends on the crew; I don't mind YR until I get stronger; also good for other rings I need to level sweatdrop
Preferred Rings: Any
Your CL: 11.5
Experience: Once again YR and GR (GR=OMG be on ya ******** Ps and Qs (whatever those are))
Availability: Anytime I'm on; will go directly into DMS when I'm on
Preferred Method of Contact: Add me them pm me. I should also subscribe to this thread
Requirements: Be willing to work things out and adjust; DMS is no joke and I want to increase my level as do you.

Updates!

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
This needs to be bumped. c: <3

Generous Poster

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
  • Your Preferred Role:
    Damage Dealer.. But I can do Backup healer, Backup Backup or Yellow Maze Tank.. I can kite in greens.. but not for very long.. usually only long enough for the tank to gain their aggro back if they loose it.

• Which Area of DMS:
    Damage Dealer ->GR/YR.
    Aggro -> YR only.

• Preferred Rings:
    Doesn't matter.. Usually carry 4 attacks(Mantis, Bump, Hack, Shuriken) 2 buffs, Bandage, Passive or Meat (Depending on who I crew with). Most of my rings are C.L 12.. with the exception of a few non-scaling buffs which are 11.something.
    I also own a CL 12.0 Sweetheart ring. cool I have both Abuse and Integrity.. Booyah.

• Your CL:
    12.0 with most rings.. Lowest C.L I think is 11.8?

• Experience:
    I'm an original Beta tester from 2008..But I've been playing D.M.S since earlier this year after taking a hiatus. I play regularly, in both mazes.. with all levels of players.
    I have a 53k+ T.C.L. if that matters to anyone.. All my Ghi boost are at their Major Level.

• Availability:
    Most Days/Nights when I'm not working.

• Preferred Method of Contact:
    PM or Profile Comment.. you can also Quote me in forums.

• Requirements:
    I don't really care C.L for Yellows, as long as crews know what they're doing. I also don't mind taking people in D.M.S for the first time.
    If it's a Kam/Tuna run, I'd prefer to start at the beginning of Greens.. I don't particularly like to go all the way though yellows.. I'm attuned.. who has time for that? Lol. Jk.

Unbeatable Tycoon

Shadow Ra Warrior
Shadow Ra Warrior
Your Preferred Role: Attacker scream
Which Area of DMS: YR/GR
Preferred Rings: Any
Your CL: 11.8
Experience: YR and GR (GR=OMG be on ya ******** Ps and Qs (whatever those are))
Availability: Anytime I'm on; will go directly into DMS when I'm on
Preferred Method of Contact: Add me them pm me.
Requirements: Be willing to work things out and adjust; DMS is no joke and I want to increase my level as do you.

Updates!
again; updates

Malevolent Tycoon

Lord Vankenshu
Lord Vankenshu

-Which Area of DMS: Yellow Rooms/Green Rooms

-Preferred Rings: Any; will switch if you ask NICELY

-Your CL: 11.8

-Experience: Yellow Rooms/Green Rooms (stressful)

-Availability: Anytime

-Preferred Method of Contact: Add me first, them pm me.

-Requirements: I HATE micro aggressions of any kind; if you have a point either state it NICELY or the hell with you!

The only changes is my time on dms as school starts again -_-
Few changes smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas