Generous Poster

Generous Poster

Generous Poster

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Redoing mine since my level and such has changed a lot since I last did it.

~Your Preferred Role: Heal tank, attacker, whatever. Pretty much anything but kiter; I suck at it.
~Which Area of DMS: YM, GR. Never done Kam or BL, but I'd be happy to if you invited me!
~Preferred Rings: I have every ring except Abuse/Sweetheart. They're all CL10+, so I can carry anything. My preferred set as a tank is: Meat, bandage, wish, diagnose, buff, CC or passive, passive. As an attacker: Meat, bandage, hack, mantis, hotfoot, buff, buff, cc or passive. I can do veggie or speed, though if I'm doing veggie you better have a good crew or aggro/tank. : P
~Your CL: My level is always CL11+ no matter what I carry. When I tank it's anywhere from 11.7 - 11.9. As an attacker it's usually 11.5 - 11.7. Unless you give me a very, very odd set, I'll be 11.4+.
~Experience: I've tanked in YM tons of times, been in GR as an attacker. I've done a couple tuna crews half way through, so tons of experience in GRs now, as well as tons in YM.
~Availability: I'm on at random times and I have it set to not show. I'm usually online all day though, and sometimes through the night, or just all night and asleep all day.
~Preferred Method of Contact: PM, meebo (thought I usually don't notice it), whisper, quote, comment. I don't care really -- just any way you wanna contact me.
~Requirements: I'd prefer not to crew with newer players, as my patience with ignorance and stubbornness is wearing thin. If you have a crew with them in it, please make sure they at least can RR4 and know what rings are needed/have a bloodstone. Other than that, I'm pretty much open to anything.

Generous Poster

Tigcat2

Thanks Tig! Kinda funny that we're friends now and I couldn't place where I'd seen you before until now. I had kinda forgotten about this thread but I still think it's a good idea and that more people should post.

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
kandykahne
Tigcat2

Thanks Tig! Kinda funny that we're friends now and I couldn't place where I'd seen you before until now. I had kinda forgotten about this thread but I still think it's a good idea and that more people should post.

No probs. c: And haha yeah! I just realized as well that it's you who runs this thread. rofl I think it's a great idea. People are just too lazy to post. xD

Generous Poster

Tigcat2
kandykahne
Tigcat2

No probs. c: And haha yeah! I just realized as well that it's you who runs this thread. rofl I think it's a great idea. People are just too lazy to post. xD

I know which is a shame because I truly think it was a stroke of brilliance on my part. Oh well! I'll try to remember to keep bumping it up and one of these days I'll actually get someone to make a sig banner for it. Maybe I'll even update my post since it's probably horribly out of date by now.

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
kandykahne
Tigcat2
kandykahne
Tigcat2

I know which is a shame because I truly think it was a stroke of brilliance on my part. Oh well! I'll try to remember to keep bumping it up and one of these days I'll actually get someone to make a sig banner for it. Maybe I'll even update my post since it's probably horribly out of date by now.

It was indeed. I'll try to remember to bump it up sometimes. c: And yeah, updating would be good. Not sure what you could add, but there's always something I'm sure. xD

Generous Poster

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Generous Poster

Generous Poster

Generous Poster

Blessed Businesswoman

12,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250