Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaius Becker's Queen

Godly Cultist

.:The Sentinel has deemed you worthy of her words, mortal...

~Your Preferred Role: Tanker/knifer.
~Which Area of DMS: Yellow maze.
~Preferred Rings: Knife, pot.
~Your CL: 11.0
~Experience: High/elitist. e ue
~Availability: Mostly weekends/evenings.
~Preferred Method of Contact: Meebo.
~Requirements: Crew average CL at least 11.

"I think I'd still rather devour this world in flames while legions
of demons poke at the few remaining survivors with tridents.
That sounds more my speed."
:.

Godly Fairy

~Your Preferred Role: Damage Dealer - Can Heal/Aggro for YM
~Which Area of DMS: YM/GR/Kam
~Preferred Rings: Damage dealer with preferred buffs: CL12
Hack, Slash, Mantis, Bandage, Rock, Adren, Tape, Meat
Aggro Set: CL11.8+/-
Wish, Bandage, Diag, Meat, Buff, Buff/CC, FF, Integ

Note: I have all my buffs to at least CL11, debuffs, to 12, and Tape to 12. Cat and Sand are not leveled. I prefer to have debuffs, and tape.

~Your CL: 12 with preferred buffs, 11.7+ without
~Experience: Very good at damage dealing, can heal/keep aggro for yellow maze. 2 Kam 1st form kills.
~Availability: Weekends only for GR/Kam, whenever I'm online for YR.
~Preferred Method of Contact: PM/Quote
~Requirements:
I'd like for people to know what they are doing and actually listen when someone tries to give advice. Also, skype voice chat is much better than having to type. o3o
Preferred Role: Crowd control, tank, tank support
Area: YM, GR, Crypt, any area is fine
Preferred Rings: Aggro set +SR for GR, good with CC, can work with but not crazy about passives or debuffs
CL: 11.9-12, drops if I wear combat rings
Experience: Wouldn't consider myself a pro like Kandy- But I've got the hang of it c;
Availability: Late nights, Bahama's time
Preferred Method of Contact: Whisper over zomg or quote in thread
Requirements: If you're overly rude and arrogant, please don't add me. emotion_puke

Generous Poster

Nocteur
Preferred Rings: Good with CC, can work with but not crazy about passives or debuffs
Experience: Wouldn't consider myself a pro like Kandy- But I've got the hang of it c;
Requirements: If you're overly rude and arrogant, please don't add me. emotion_puke

I hope you are referring to the fact that I think you're a pro (which I do) and not that I consider myself anything of the sort (cuz I most certainly do not).

Thanks for posting, Noc! heart
kandykahne
Nocteur
Preferred Rings: Good with CC, can work with but not crazy about passives or debuffs

I hope you are referring to the fact that I think you're a pro (which I do) and not that I consider myself anything of the sort (cuz I most certainly do not).

Thanks for posting, Noc! heart

Pff, You are so pro sauce don't even lie talk2hand
lol [x yvw

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Omnileech[align=center]
~Experience: I've done every role. I'm a very experienced heal tank. I have 49 Bloodlust kills as of writing this.
I have 49 Bloodlust kills as of writing this.
49 Bloodlust kills

eek

you really should start that tanking boot camp we discussed as a joke during that one kam run rofl

it'll help a lot more crews be able to get farther into DMS if more people know how to tank, and will encourage people to do more kamila runs 3nodding

Omnipresent Warlord

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Omnileech[align=center]
~Experience: I've done every role. I'm a very experienced heal tank. I have 49 Bloodlust kills as of writing this.
I have 49 Bloodlust kills as of writing this.
49 Bloodlust kills

eek

you really should start that tanking boot camp we discussed as a joke during that one kam run rofl

it'll help a lot more crews be able to get farther into DMS if more people know how to tank, and will encourage people to do more kamila runs 3nodding

I'm not even sure where to begin on that. I've taught a few people how to tank, but mostly they learned through observation and emulation.

If people want to learn how to tank then they need to contact me and work out when we can play together.

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
-Role: any 3nodding
-Area: any 3nodding
-Preferred rings: Tape and cat are not leveled yet. Only leveled buffs were iron and keen last I checked. (varies)
-My CL: 15 rings at CL 12.0, 3 heals, 2 attacks, 4 passives, Meat, 2 debuffs, and 2 buffs 3nodding Oh and turtle emotion_awesome Working on sand now. biggrin
-Experience: killed lust 3 times, haven't tanked her yet, but I have the rings and understand the ideas quite well. smile kited in GRs quite a few times, usually pro leader/buff assigner unless I am sleepy. ninja
-Availability: CST: Wednesdays 10AM to 2:30PM, Thursdays 12 PM to 2:30 PM, Fridays all day, Saturdays when I am online..
-contact: Meebo is preferred since I will be on meebo if I can be on zOMG. wink But pm's/comments are fine.
-Requirements: Depends on my mood. I don't like to carry meat or heals unless the crew actually needs them. xp

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
~Your Preferred Role: heal tank for ym, backup healer, ccer, general attacker
~Preferred Rings: my typical set is passive, debuff or cc. hot foot if debuff or heal if cc attack attack buff buff meat.
and heal is: passive, cc, heal heal heal, hack, buff, meat or passive
~Your CL: my cl is 11.5-11.6
~Experience:attuned, very experienced/ knowledgeable for ym, learning how to kite, gaining experience gr's
~Availability: i live on the eastern coast of the usa. my time zone is eastern. i am availabe on tuesdays& thursdays i can be on for long stretches of time and multiple runs. friday to sunday i can be on for long stretches of time depending on plans and work. monday and wednsday i can only be on in the mornings and late at night. and not very long.
~Preferred Method of Contact: PM, meebo or quoted in this thread are fine.
~Requirements:i prefer 11+ crews to be very honest. they go at a good pace and currently i am trying to improve my level. i am usually very chill and will join most types of crews. i will join mixed cl crews but i prefer a higher cl leader so as i can assure we will have a good experience.

edit:3/23/2012

Opinionated Bookworm

I don't think I've filled out a recruiting form in any other threads, so I'll do this one:

~Your Preferred Role: Attacker, debuffer, occasional back up healer.
~Which Area of DMS: GR, Kamila (I've only beaten her first form).
~Preferred Rings: I don't have a preferred set really, as long as I have hack, mantis, bandage, and whatever buffs I'm good.
~Your CL: normally 11.7-12. If I try to be a healer for YM my CL is about 11.4
~Experience: I've done YM more times then I can count, and GR several times. Only first form Kamila kill, I've only fought Kamila once so far and haven't defeated BL.
~Availability: Weekends I guess, have school Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. EST time zone.
~Preferred Method of Contact: Quote or a PM is cool.
~Requirements: No requirements, but obviously if we're doing GR/Kam you gotta be attuned.

Generous Poster

Just a quick note: I really appreciate those of you who already posted here. Some of you I've crewed with before and am very glad that you guys decided to post. You are all very talented healers and I'm glad that more people will have a chance to crew with you.

There are still some that I would like to see post. Off the top of my head: CherryblueSky(ty), Darth Daddicus(ty), iAstraL, Miaka_M(ty), Princess Glacies and Fly Upon Wings of a Dream to name a few from my FL. I know there are many more that I don’t even know yet so please tell your friends about this thread so we can really start to build a go to resource for DMS recrewting.

Also I’m trying to get a banner made for the thread so if anyone would be willing to help with that, I would really appreciate it. I was thinking a modified version of the Yellow Pages logo. And possibly one that has “I am listed in the…” for people’s signatures that post here. I’m hoping that Cherry or AstraL will be able to make one but since they haven’t confirmed yet I thought I’d see if anyone else would be willing. I already posted a request here in the art freebies but maybe I should try the shops.

heart Thanks again to all that have posted here! I look forward to seeing more posts soon!K heart

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
~Your Preferred Role: Comic relief, targeter, attacker
~Which Area of DMS: Either
~Preferred Rings: Cat, Keen Aye, and Ghost because it looks like I'm casting an evil Sith spell on people when I use Keen Aye and Ghost
~Your CL: 11.7-12.0
~Experience: I'm a great listener, and I know how to aggro the yellow maze like a pro. I understand the roles, but may still need help when picking suitable rings if I'm out of my element.
~Availability: EST -5:00
Monday: 11:00 p.m. until 4:00 a.m.
Tuesday: 11:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m.
Wednesday: 11:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
Thursday: 6:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m.
Friday: 11:30 p.m. until 4:00 a.m.
Saturday: Not available
Sunday: 11:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m.
~Preferred Method of Contact: Meebo
~Requirements: All buffs, Cat, Tape, Adrenaline, and Knife Sharpen at 10.0 Also, no ridiculous DMS no-no's like Fire Rain and etc.

Loved Fairy

9,875 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
~Your Preferred Role: Heal Tank, Backup Healer
~Which Area of DMS: YM
~Preferred Rings: Aggro Rings, Div, Iron, Coy, and Cat :3
~Your CL: 11.8 right now ^.^'
~Experience: I started off knowing NOTHING XD and now I know a whole lot smile I DMS a lot as well >.<' As Kandy knows xD
~Availability: Depends when I'm bored
~Preferred Method of Contact: Meebo
~Requirements: Has to be atleast a 10.5 crew, and I'll train crews only if they listen and don't fuss over everything T.T. Hmmm I also like fun talkative crews smile

Godlike Nerd

18,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sorry heart kandy heart , I forgot again. redface

Your Preferred Role: any that's needed, but I tend to play healer/aggro/tank, or concentrated can of whoop a** (damage dealer) most often
Which Area of DMS: YR, GR, HPR, and 1st form Kam
Preferred Rings: Integrity and meat never leave my side, but the other vary based on what role I'm playing
Your CL: 11.8-12.0
Experience: The only thing that I have not attempted is Bloodlust Kam. I've done 1st form Kam twice so I feel pretty comfortable playing everything up to and including that. It should be noted that I did not play healer or tank on either of those 1st form Kam kills, but I am very willing to give it a go.
Availability: I'm in CST and I tend to play towards the evening time, but when I get on can vary right now due to my work schedule
Preferred Method of Contact: meebo, PM, whisper, stalking . . . whatever gets my attention
Requirements: I'm pretty flexible really, as long as I don't get assigned 4 buffs or something stupid like that scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff