Generous Poster

Generous Poster

Questionable Informer

9,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hunter 50
Dris Shalee
~Your Preferred Role: Kiter, Heal Tank, Backup Healer etc. (Any of the above)
~Which Area of DMS: YM, GR, Kam (GM and Kam 1 are the most FUN!)
~Preferred Rings: I am usually not asked to carry any buffs other than maybe sweetheart. I use meat, diag, bandage, wish (yes, I try to heal the whole crew with my backup healer), fitness, quicksand, sugar rush, fortune's favor, sometimes turtle... it varies depending where I am and what the crew leader wants. I do not have integ on this account. I have major willpower boost, but bloodlust sometimes sleeps me. For this, I recommend 2 people with fleet in the crew, which isn't easy to keep r4 at all times. I'm working on my integ account, which is now 11.7.
~Your CL: 12 always, I won't show up lower than 12, almost all my DMS rings are CL 12.
~Experience: Been tanking since CL 10.4 and never looked back.
~Availability: my time zone is GMT -6 (central US time) and I am mostly available nights and weekends, depending on my work schedule.
~Preferred Method of Contact: PM or meebo, also Skype (I like to be able to skype call with at least the backup healer if possible because it's difficult to kite and type at the same time.)
~Requirements: Whatever, I try not to be picky.

Looking for a kiter, now XD air fluff. quote back?

Questionable Informer

9,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hunter 50
esima sama
Dris Shalee
~Your Preferred Role: Kiter, Heal Tank, Backup Healer etc. (Any of the above)
~Which Area of DMS: YM, GR, Kam (GM and Kam 1 are the most FUN!)
~Preferred Rings: I am usually not asked to carry any buffs other than maybe sweetheart. I use meat, diag, bandage, wish (yes, I try to heal the whole crew with my backup healer), fitness, quicksand, sugar rush, fortune's favor, sometimes turtle... it varies depending where I am and what the crew leader wants. I do not have integ on this account. I have major willpower boost, but bloodlust sometimes sleeps me. For this, I recommend 2 people with fleet in the crew, which isn't easy to keep r4 at all times. I'm working on my integ account, which is now 11.7.
~Your CL: 12 always, I won't show up lower than 12, almost all my DMS rings are CL 12.
~Experience: Been tanking since CL 10.4 and never looked back.
~Availability: my time zone is GMT -6 (central US time) and I am mostly available nights and weekends, depending on my work schedule.
~Preferred Method of Contact: PM or meebo, also Skype (I like to be able to skype call with at least the backup healer if possible because it's difficult to kite and type at the same time.)
~Requirements: Whatever, I try not to be picky.

Looking for a kiter, now XD air fluff. quote back?

nvmd, Disbanded. crying
Requirements (UPDATE #1)- If you're an attuning crew that needs a backup healer, please send me a message, quote, profile comment, or whisper me in zOMG!

Although I didn't stay for the one attuning run I was in last night, I really enjoyed playing the role of back-up healer. Nothing more exciting than keeping the kiter and other members of the crew alive while taking out vampires, werewolves, bloodbats, and Night Frights!

Generous Poster

Tipsy Genius

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Generous Poster

Excitable Vampire

9,175 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
This is a great idea for a thread! I'll do it too ^^

~Your Preferred Role: Primary Knifer and Damage dealer
~Which Area of DMS: YM (Not attuned yet ^^; )
~Preferred Rings: Hack, Mantis, Knife, Bandage, Div, Sphere, Meat, Fortune's Favor
~Your CL: 11.6 at the moment
~Experience: I've been knifing ALL the things since I entered Dms for the first time. (Cause Adren was taken) But At this point, Yellow Maze isn't really a threat if we have a semi-competent white mage.
~Availability: Any time after 4pm Est time... I have no life
~Preferred Method of Contact: PM, meebo, whisper, profile comment or even quoted in this thread- Any of these work for me, but quoting me probably wouldn't be for the best, cause I oftne miss notices due to camping at "My gaia" while I'm in another tab.
~Requirements: Requirements? I don't have any, other than the healer must be at least semi-competent. Oh, and I love teaching and crewing with newbs~ So much fun ^_^

Hilarious Noob

4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
I am ar Kiter I kno how to fly them goo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers