Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maraschinos
K i m z y
Maraschinos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

need to get me 9 more flakes emotion_kirakira

Good luck. emotion_yatta

Thank you!
4laugh

It's hard to believe, but even though it's really REALLY cold out, I still want to eat some ice cream!
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      Opened a ton of those Jock Strap Grab bags and have things that I don't want. Ask for whatever you really want to keep.

User Image

Seeker

icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe

That's probably true about the sweaters, you know the frozen fafnir will be impossible to buy on the marketplace xp I think you've managed to get a lot more than me so far, good job!! Are you going to open your bundle? I have mine, but I'm not sure whether to open it or just sell it since I'm not a fan of the lucy item?

i'm opening mine, because it had a chance of having an emerald millenium in it (green chibi moon wut). there's also some cute items you could get from it that have a similar feel to them as the winter wonderlands. i'll sell anything that i don't want (like that awkward flexing snowman astra. emotion_facepalm )

*goes to check that item out* Ooo that emerald item has cool legs. That snowman item eek , no thanks. I might open it because hey its Christmas lol, I'll prob wait and do it then as a gift to myself. smile I'll prob sell the lucy item though or gift to my sis. heart

there a thread somewhere that lists all of the possible items you can win from the bundle, but i can't find it anymore. emerald millenium was the one that interested me.

in other news, LEX DROPPED THE BALL BIG TIME! i wanna buy more gofusion bundles! crying

I saw that about an hour ago crying crying crying no more bundles. However this is the second time they have taken them out and then put it back hours later to tease me so I'm holding out that it will be back tomorrow. Please oh please!!! exclaim exclaim

i know. i just bought the unique charms that i knew i would need, and my gold dropped a depressing amount. crying crying crying crying crying THIS IS RAW! ALL OF IT. ABSOLUTELY RAW. I don't care if it's snow-- find a way to cook it!
im so close! 4 more charms to go heart heart heart

Godly Fatcat

Astronomical Astronaut

icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe

That's probably true about the sweaters, you know the frozen fafnir will be impossible to buy on the marketplace xp I think you've managed to get a lot more than me so far, good job!! Are you going to open your bundle? I have mine, but I'm not sure whether to open it or just sell it since I'm not a fan of the lucy item?

i'm opening mine, because it had a chance of having an emerald millenium in it (green chibi moon wut). there's also some cute items you could get from it that have a similar feel to them as the winter wonderlands. i'll sell anything that i don't want (like that awkward flexing snowman astra. emotion_facepalm )

*goes to check that item out* Ooo that emerald item has cool legs. That snowman item eek , no thanks. I might open it because hey its Christmas lol, I'll prob wait and do it then as a gift to myself. smile I'll prob sell the lucy item though or gift to my sis. heart

there a thread somewhere that lists all of the possible items you can win from the bundle, but i can't find it anymore. emerald millenium was the one that interested me.

in other news, LEX DROPPED THE BALL BIG TIME! i wanna buy more gofusion bundles! crying

I saw that about an hour ago crying crying crying no more bundles. However this is the second time they have taken them out and then put it back hours later to tease me so I'm holding out that it will be back tomorrow. Please oh please!!! exclaim exclaim

i know. i just bought the unique charms that i knew i would need, and my gold dropped a depressing amount. crying crying crying crying crying
I have no unique charms lol sweatdrop
The Muse of Life
BubbleEnvy

The Holiday Winter Wonderland.. I would have had enough already but I caved and got the Spirited Holiday Sprite first...
(Fafnir spurts forth a jet of flame and looks wholly unamused. Now would be a good time to change the subject!)[akey]ic2CwnNouhN7vWNJhV41xqv4[/akey]
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Thank you thank you thank you, i hope you have a Splendid christmas and a happy new year!! ^.^

Godly Fatcat

DaisyGemini
im so close! 4 more charms to go heart heart heart

Good luck! We'll all be trying to help you (and ourselves, I suppose) by killing the dragon together!

Cold Snowflake

[NPC] Rina

It's hard to believe, but even though it's really REALLY cold out, I still want to eat some ice cream!

Oh Rina if that's the case then you should try some mince pie ice cream. It's lovely.

Sexy Glitch

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Genea
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Genea
What the bajingos? Someone (I assume in here) just sent me a 1b mythrill coin! eek

Thank you, kind anonymous benefactor!

Really? O.O
Yup! It's gonna go towards getting the components for my presidential sweater. :3 <3

What do you need for it?
About 40 more star charms. But it's cool, I'm raiding mules and stealing gold from them/daily chance charms. xD I'm sure I'll get there by the end of the day!

Benevolent Ghost

KikkiNight
Yomihime-Chan
KikkiNight
Yomihime-Chan
KikkiNight
K i m z y

Ian though. emotion_dowant

Haha true~ He's awesome~ Now we just need to see Rufus~ cat_whee

Rufus! <3

Come to me kitty, I have treats!

ooo~ treats~ cat_3nodding

My cat heard as well and has appeared! >w>

Haha, how cute~ Mine are all currently sleeping in my room. Well, 4 out of the 6. xD

You have 6 cats? I used to have 4...
Now it's just the one soft grumpy lady.

Victorious Raider

7,850 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Profitable 100
I honestly don't even know what I'm aiming for in GoFusion, I just like this because it gives me a goal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff