Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slumbering Galaxy

Pandakii's Fangirl

Lazy Witch

crestles_ayame
Pensive Player
crestles_ayame
Pensive Player
Owls, kindly please stop killing yourself on my sword. Thank you.

Also, hi everyone. I'm kinda new to Gaia. redface

Hello welcome to the world! smile Sorry about it being frozen at the moment.

I feel like a newborn kid. xd Being a new and stuff. The frozen theme is adorable, and artwork and the game plot is so interesting. I think I'm going to like it here!

Btw, I like your avi!

Lol. Indeed, one of the better themes; some of my past fav event were the Spirits of Summer and the original B.O.O. vs S.I.N :3 Thank you! >w< I usually have flower buds for ears to be a plantimal but I decided to get festive. Your's is coordinated lovely! True talent often is shown not when you have a lot to work with, but are able to make what you have work!
Are Jack's eyes really that stunning? I always thought he could use a bit of color. Particularly, a nice blood red.

Genius

Apocalyptic Powerhouse

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love that there are two at once <3 So much help!

Slumbering Galaxy

Got a game with now owls

Dangerous Seraph

19,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
BubbleEnvy

The Holiday Winter Wonderland.. I would have had enough already but I caved and got the Spirited Holiday Sprite first...

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
C_Cathrina

oh my we better be good lol

Mega Hunter

Vicious Tactician

11,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Noble Bard

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe

That's probably true about the sweaters, you know the frozen fafnir will be impossible to buy on the marketplace xp I think you've managed to get a lot more than me so far, good job!! Are you going to open your bundle? I have mine, but I'm not sure whether to open it or just sell it since I'm not a fan of the lucy item?

i'm opening mine, because it had a chance of having an emerald millenium in it (green chibi moon wut). there's also some cute items you could get from it that have a similar feel to them as the winter wonderlands. i'll sell anything that i don't want (like that awkward flexing snowman astra. emotion_facepalm )

*goes to check that item out* Ooo that emerald item has cool legs. That snowman item eek , no thanks. I might open it because hey its Christmas lol, I'll prob wait and do it then as a gift to myself. smile I'll prob sell the lucy item though or gift to my sis. heart

there a thread somewhere that lists all of the possible items you can win from the bundle, but i can't find it anymore. emerald millenium was the one that interested me.

in other news, LEX DROPPED THE BALL BIG TIME! i wanna buy more gofusion bundles! crying

I saw that about an hour ago crying crying crying no more bundles. However this is the second time they have taken them out and then put it back hours later to tease me so I'm holding out that it will be back tomorrow. Please oh please!!! exclaim exclaim

i know. i just bought the unique charms that i knew i would need, and my gold dropped a depressing amount. crying crying crying crying crying
SnowWolf1118
P I X I E f l u t e
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

New Snowflakes

No. 1

No. 2
(Fafnir appreciates a good burninating of the countryside. He does his best to spit a small jet of flame at a nearby cottage, but the flame sizzles out when it hits the iced over thatch. This is a shame, as he particularly loves to roast thatched-roof cottages.)[akey]ic2CwnNouhN7vWNJhV41xqv4[/akey]
There is no running by the frozen ponds. No running, I repeat. No running! You there! Stop that! I don't care if you can't fall in, rules are rules!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff