• Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai

Hehe... Thanks wink

Yay! and here's a game you might enjoy. The phrase 'Cat Grandeur' springs to mind.

http://www.crazygames.com/game/sushi-catapult

My kind of person! I do like this game, thanks! 4laugh

You seem to have fox feet, are you like Shippo from Inuyasha? Lay some fox magic on me!

Actually they are kitty feet cat_4laugh
The irony of the wolf beside me is not lost though cat_rofl

What you're saying is that there is a wolf among us, and its... not you? I just finished playing Wolf Among Us the other day. It was pretty great. I love TellTale games, though Sam and Max was my favorite.

If you had to be labeled as a wild beast, what would you be? A Jaguar? Lion? Tiger? (bear?) Cougar? (Huskies?) Leopard? I've run out of great cats... though I suppose you could be a non wild cat, like just a kitty.

Man-Hungry Hunter

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai

Hehe... Thanks wink

Yay! and here's a game you might enjoy. The phrase 'Cat Grandeur' springs to mind.

http://www.crazygames.com/game/sushi-catapult

You seem to have fox feet, are you like Shippo from Inuyasha? Lay some fox magic on me!

What you're saying is that there is a wolf among us, and its... not you? I just finished playing Wolf Among Us the other day. It was pretty great. I love TellTale games, though Sam and Max was my favorite.

If you had to be labeled as a wild beast, what would you be? A Jaguar? Lion? Tiger? (bear?) Cougar? (Huskies?) Leopard? I've run out of great cats... though I suppose you could be a non wild cat, like just a kitty.

Hmm... I think I'd like to be just a normal kitty but I do have a nice little place in my heart for Strawberry Tigers... They're so fluffy!!! emotion_kirakira

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai

Hmm... I think I'd like to be just a normal kitty but I do have a nice little place in my heart for Strawberry Tigers... They're so fluffy!!! emotion_kirakira

Oh, a domesticated kitty? What's your policy on petting?

And what is a Strawberry tiger? I like fluffy cuteness. (and I cannot lie, ye other brothers can deny, but when a fluffy little fuzzy little kitten rolls in I go 'aww')

Man-Hungry Hunter

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai

And what is a Strawberry tiger? I like fluffy cuteness. (and I cannot lie, ye other brothers can deny, but when a fluffy little fuzzy little kitten rolls in I go 'aww')

My policy is simple; Petting=purring! cat_rofl Look them up. Strawberry tigers are the cutest and fluffiest tiers there are!

Revered Punk

15,675 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tycoon 200
Oh man, tigers. There's a zoo in Australia that lets guests pet the tiger cubs and even hold them. And they take the adults through the zoo on walks in the early morning, and guests are allowed to approach one by one and pat the tiger's back.

Visiting that zoo is on my bucket list.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai

My policy is simple; Petting=purring! cat_rofl Look them up. Strawberry tigers are the cutest and fluffiest tiers there are!

They look like normal tigers to me... but I'm not exactly a tiger expert. They do look awesome, but the knowledge that it could maul me easily tempers my use of the word 'cute' when describing them. *pets you*

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Flying Knight Wing
Oh man, tigers. There's a zoo in Australia that lets guests pet the tiger cubs and even hold them. And they take the adults through the zoo on walks in the early morning, and guests are allowed to approach one by one and pat the tiger's back.

Sounds like it has a chance of making you actually kick the bucket. I'm sure it's fairly low chance, otherwise they wouldn't still be in business, but still... WILD ANIMALS! APPROACH WITH CAUTION!

mmm... If I had the chance, I would totally make with the cat petting on a big tiger too... I hope they are really tame though. I would invite Gaby, I would overcome my fear of Australia (Its where Crocodile Dundee lives!), and I would fly over there just to pet tigers. It's a sound plan... now all I need is fat stacks of cash to make it all work.

And maybe some sort of special suit. Not like a padded anti tiger suit, but like a really pimpin fancy suit. I need to be like some sort of flashy bond villain or ... or something. What would you wear on a tiger petting expedition?

Revered Punk

15,675 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tycoon 200
Pirate Santa
Flying Knight Wing

Sounds like it has a chance of making you actually kick the bucket. I'm sure it's fairly low chance, otherwise they wouldn't still be in business, but still... WILD ANIMALS! APPROACH WITH CAUTION!

mmm... If I had the chance, I would totally make with the cat petting on a big tiger too... I hope they are really tame though. I would invite Gaby, I would overcome my fear of Australia (Its where Crocodile Dundee lives!), and I would fly over there just to pet tigers. It's a sound plan... now all I need is fat stacks of cash to make it all work.

And maybe some sort of special suit. Not like a padded anti tiger suit, but like a really pimpin fancy suit. I need to be like some sort of flashy bond villain or ... or something. What would you wear on a tiger petting expedition?

Well, the adults they do this with are the same tigers that were handled by guests as cubs. Throughout their lives, they interact with the keepers, so while they can't be called domesticated, they are trained and pretty mellow cats.

Of course, you're not supposed to approach the toothy end. Supposed to talk as you approach, stroke the back, and walk on. I'm more enamored with the idea of petting and cuddling the babies. Fuzzy wee stripey bebbies.

Wear an actual pimp suit. Take tons of pictures

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Flying Knight Wing
Pirate Santa
Flying Knight Wing

Well, the adults they do this with are the same tigers that were handled by guests as cubs. Throughout their lives, they interact with the keepers, so while they can't be called domesticated, they are trained and pretty mellow cats.

Of course, you're not supposed to approach the toothy end. Supposed to talk as you approach, stroke the back, and walk on. I'm more enamored with the idea of petting and cuddling the babies. Fuzzy wee stripey bebbies.

I like how you phrase that... 'the toothy end'.

Maybe in a few more centuries the domestication will be breed into them and they will only be part way dangerous to humans... like if our house cats were huge enough to playfully bat our head off.

OOooooh, we might get to ride them! And have tiger cavalry!

Man-Hungry Hunter

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Flying Knight Wing
Pirate Santa
Flying Knight Wing

There's one in Thailand too! It wasn't on my bucket list, but it is now smile

Man-Hungry Hunter

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai

They look like normal tigers to me... but I'm not exactly a tiger expert. They do look awesome, but the knowledge that it could maul me easily tempers my use of the word 'cute' when describing them. *pets you*

Yay! PURRRRRRRR! *rubs my head against you* Yay! Yay! Yay!
emotion_kirakira cat_4laugh cat_rofl cat_blaugh emotion_kirakira

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai

Yay! PURRRRRRRR! *rubs my head against you* Yay! Yay! Yay!
emotion_kirakira cat_4laugh cat_rofl cat_blaugh emotion_kirakira

Oh my, you are easily excitable! It's like you haven't been stroked in a year. *continues to rub your fur*

Magic Star

17,450 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
aww so cute smile

Heart Star

13,725 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
cool u all still posting

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
Wow this is really turning into an online games discussion.

So, what are you guys talking about?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces