Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godlike Ghost

TillxGone
      SPACESPACESPACE
      Opened a ton of those Jock Strap Grab bags and have things that I don't want. Ask for whatever you really want to keep.

User Image
gaia_crown
I'd like the green nurse set, if you really don't want it ;w;
CrimsonDice
Flux
CrimsonDice
I don't know why, but I can see that happening and it would be glorious. rofl Then it would be the battle for Halloween. You either are with Gambino or Nyx. XD
I would prefer something new instead of the X v.s. Y rehash we have gotten for ten+ years. Maybe help Gambino get power to defeat Nyx (to hell with Nyx fans, evil should not prevail!).
Yeah it does seem every time it's evil vs. good, evil always wins. The helping Gambino get power made me think of Goku from Dragonball Z needing energy from everything for a spirit bomb... rofl
(A low rumble echoes across the land. You see a hint of smoke crawl from the depths of Fafnir's strong jaws.)[akey]ic2CwnNouhN7vWNJhV41xqv4[/akey]

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

SO CLOSE TO FAFNIR
I CAN TASTE HIM emotion_drool

Ethereal Rogue

31,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100

Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Slumbering Galaxy

Glitched Existence
SO CLOSE TO FAFNIR
What does he taste like? :0
3309-No Warning
DaisyGemini
im so close! 4 more charms to go heart heart heart

Good luck! We'll all be trying to help you (and ourselves, I suppose) by killing the dragon together!

thank you! this event is slightly more tedious than the last one, i suppose, but I'm enjoying this one WAAAAAY more 4laugh

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Sorry, I poofed for a while.

Spoopy Snowflake

karpic

ATTACK LINK
♥

♥

Sugary Snowflake

hikaruandlantis
Pensive Player
hikaruandlantis
Pensive Player
hikaruandlantis
Pensive Player
Owls, kindly please stop killing yourself on my sword. Thank you.

Also, hi everyone. I'm kinda new to Gaia. redface

Welcome! You chose a great time to start! xd re you having fun?

I just started the event, and I'm starting to get the hang of it. Yup, I'm having fun! And I do want those cool items you get with the charms...

You'll probably get there. Who knows? That anon who's lurking in this thread might give you something to help. biggrin

Really? That would be really kind. Yup, I'll have to work hard for the (snowflake?)charms. How long does it take to normally drive away Fafnir?

Ah, just as you said that, the message from the anon popped up. I kinda want to save it for Christmas. But thank you so much anon! You're too kind.(I'm so happy!) whee

My, my. What a coincidence. I hope the anon gave you something fun. biggrin

In general it takes about seven or eight pages to bring down Fafnir. Ten if people are particularly slow.

Okay. Thank you for helping me! I wish you luck on getting your charms!
DaisyGemini
3309-No Warning
DaisyGemini
im so close! 4 more charms to go heart heart heart

Good luck! We'll all be trying to help you (and ourselves, I suppose) by killing the dragon together!

thank you! this event is slightly more tedious than the last one, i suppose, but I'm enjoying this one WAAAAAY more 4laugh

(Fafnir cares not for your plight! Begone from the mighty dragon's sight, or face the peril of his flame!)

Ethereal Rogue

31,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100
Glitched Existence
SO CLOSE TO FAFNIR

does he taste like snow cones?

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

SCRATCH THAT