Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
TillxGone
      SPACESPACESPACE
      Opened a ton of those Jock Strap Grab bags and have things that I don't want. Ask for whatever you really want to keep.

User Image

could i please have the cream set? emotion_kirakira

Slumbering Galaxy

Fashionable Gaian

7,875 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
hello all
heart
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe
icefox94
AnimeKinIsMe

Haha agreed about the painter items, seems weird. sweatdrop
I'm one diamond off from the wonderland item and some snowflakes so I decided to get it. Then I'm going to get that green elf item and the backgrounds and be done with it. I am super impressed yu are going for the frozen fafnir. That is wayyy to much for me lol smile Good luck though!! heart

nice. i got the ivory winter wonderland yesterday (before i decided to try for the bundle and frozen fafnir), and after the bundle i may get the holiday one, since you mostly need snowflake charms for it and the sweaters don't require any snowflake charms.

i figured it would be cheaper in the long run to get what sweaters i can before they disappear from gofusion and then get what i missed on the marketplace, then trying to buy an alchemized frozen fafnir later

That's probably true about the sweaters, you know the frozen fafnir will be impossible to buy on the marketplace xp I think you've managed to get a lot more than me so far, good job!! Are you going to open your bundle? I have mine, but I'm not sure whether to open it or just sell it since I'm not a fan of the lucy item?

i'm opening mine, because it had a chance of having an emerald millenium in it (green chibi moon wut). there's also some cute items you could get from it that have a similar feel to them as the winter wonderlands. i'll sell anything that i don't want (like that awkward flexing snowman astra. emotion_facepalm )

*goes to check that item out* Ooo that emerald item has cool legs. That snowman item eek , no thanks. I might open it because hey its Christmas lol, I'll prob wait and do it then as a gift to myself. smile I'll prob sell the lucy item though or gift to my sis. heart

there a thread somewhere that lists all of the possible items you can win from the bundle, but i can't find it anymore. emerald millenium was the one that interested me.

in other news, LEX DROPPED THE BALL BIG TIME! i wanna buy more gofusion bundles! crying

I saw that about an hour ago crying crying crying no more bundles. However this is the second time they have taken them out and then put it back hours later to tease me so I'm holding out that it will be back tomorrow. Please oh please!!! exclaim exclaim (Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]ic2CwnNouhN7vWNJhV41xqv4[/akey]

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Flux
CrimsonDice
I don't know why, but I can see that happening and it would be glorious. rofl Then it would be the battle for Halloween. You either are with Gambino or Nyx. XD
I would prefer something new instead of the X v.s. Y rehash we have gotten for ten+ years. Maybe help Gambino get power to defeat Nyx (to hell with Nyx fans, evil should not prevail!).
Yeah it does seem every time it's evil vs. good, evil always wins. The helping Gambino get power made me think of Goku from Dragonball Z needing energy from everything for a spirit bomb... rofl
AbusivePanda
C_Cathrina

oh my we better be good lol
I wish I was the kind of vampire who had a thirst for dragons, but alas, my palate is a bit more refined.

Slumbering Galaxy

Precious Bunn Bunn

A very nice one too.
Never knew about the reindeer item.

Sugary Snowflake

crestles_ayame
Pensive Player
crestles_ayame
Pensive Player
Owls, kindly please stop killing yourself on my sword. Thank you.

Also, hi everyone. I'm kinda new to Gaia. redface

Hello welcome to the world! smile Sorry about it being frozen at the moment.

I feel like a newborn kid. xd Being a new and stuff. The frozen theme is adorable, and artwork and the game plot is so interesting. I think I'm going to like it here!

Btw, I like your avi!

Lol. Indeed, one of the better themes; some of my past fav event were the Spirits of Summer and the original B.O.O. vs S.I.N :3 Thank you! >w< I usually have flower buds for ears to be a plantimal but I decided to get festive. Your's is coordinated lovely! True talent often is shown not when you have a lot to work with, but are able to make what you have work!

Ooh, those events sound so interesting! And thank you for the compliment! I'm going to have to work hard to catch up to at least looking suitable for this thread. I feel underdressed. redface

Inquisitive Lunatic

17,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
Pensive Player
hikaruandlantis
Pensive Player
hikaruandlantis
Pensive Player
Owls, kindly please stop killing yourself on my sword. Thank you.

Also, hi everyone. I'm kinda new to Gaia. redface

Welcome! You chose a great time to start! xd re you having fun?

I just started the event, and I'm starting to get the hang of it. Yup, I'm having fun! And I do want those cool items you get with the charms...

You'll probably get there. Who knows? That anon who's lurking in this thread might give you something to help. biggrin

Really? That would be really kind. Yup, I'll have to work hard for the (snowflake?)charms. How long does it take to normally drive away Fafnir?

Ah, just as you said that, the message from the anon popped up. I kinda want to save it for Christmas. But thank you so much anon! You're too kind.(I'm so happy!) whee

My, my. What a coincidence. I hope the anon gave you something fun. biggrin

In general it takes about seven or eight pages to bring down Fafnir. Ten if people are particularly slow.

Deathly Lover

40,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Ants In Your Underpants
Dante Dolly
Ants In Your Underpants
Dante Dolly
Ants In Your Underpants
Dante Dolly
*rolls across the floor* Work is eating me today gonk

D: that evil work

So evil! And omg Destiel indeed. heart

******** yeah more destiel people You shall be added to meh collection

You collect Destiel fans? 4laugh Where do you keep them all? xd

In this -pulls out a shrink ray- >:3

Oh heavens! Well I suppose I have always wondered what it would be like to be tiny and I am dressed like a pixie...Hmm. Yeah. Okay! whee

Lol, so are you having fun with the event?

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
Astarte-dono
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Astarte-dono
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Astarte-dono

There is no shame in not wanting to be
as strong as others want you to be.

I haven't been anoned yet either, so don't feel too bad...

No but from the looks of it the Gaian Gods love you. Is that 2 Fafnirs I spy? lol I can't even get 1 crying It's ok though I can do this. Just have to have faith is all.

Actually...it's Fafnir, SDPlus Fafnir, and the Adolescent Fafnir.... sweatdrop
You'll get there!
I'm just seeing that white Fafnir and crying, because that's so much stuff. crying

=Hey at least you have Fafnir stuffs. crying I can't even get my hands on one Fafnir item. Sorry

I'd help if I could.....

It's cool I just got one as a gift. Yay me! -claps hands- Now I needs to figure out how to get those dumb sweaters to make the shiny Faffy.

Ethereal Rogue

31,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100

Deathly Lover

40,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
bunny_angel01
Dante Dolly
Ants In Your Underpants
Dante Dolly
Ants In Your Underpants
Dante Dolly
*rolls across the floor* Work is eating me today gonk

D: that evil work

So evil! And omg Destiel indeed. heart

******** yeah more destiel people You shall be added to meh collection

You collect Destiel fans? 4laugh Where do you keep them all? xd

Hopefully somewhere more comfortable than purgatory.

Wherever it is, it seems to involve a shrink ray. 4laugh

Slumbering Galaxy

The Muse of Life

Haha, they all look so nice.
I'm going for the same thing too. C:
Purgatories
There is no running by the frozen ponds. No running, I repeat. No running! You there! Stop that! I don't care if you can't fall in, rules are rules!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff