Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cunning Lunatic

angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
I wonder WHEN they are going to unlock the snowflakes?

At Ask the Staff, they said they will remain soulbound.
Quote:
User Quote:
Event
Will Snowflake charms ever be un-soulbound so people who don't want them can get rid of them and people who want/need more can get more?

NPC Quote:
Nope, Snowflake charms will not be unsoulbound. We will be adding something into GoFusion that will cost one Snowflake charm and additional charms so that can expend your excess Snowflake charms that way.

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
smile_its_me
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san

Quote:
User Quote:
Event
Will Snowflake charms ever be un-soulbound so people who don't want them can get rid of them and people who want/need more can get more?

NPC Quote:
Nope, Snowflake charms will not be unsoulbound. We will be adding something into GoFusion that will cost one Snowflake charm and additional charms so that can expend your excess Snowflake charms that way.

Please let it be gold. Please let it be gold.

Or a minigame to unbound it.

Cunning Lunatic

MY757
smile_its_me
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san

Quote:
User Quote:
Event

NPC Quote:

Please let it be gold. Please let it be gold.

Or a minigame to unbound it.

More go fusion items. Like they did with the wing charms. Just my guess.

Fashionable Vampire

me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa

What about buying it on the marketplace?

would need to sell stuff first, charms cost much.....
dragon is back though biggrin maybe now we get those last 5 snowflakes.

Yeah buying charms cost a lot.So did you manage to get your last 5 snowflake charms?

yes, got the dragon biggrin and has some snowflakes left over.......

That's wonderful! Congrats! I'm after Fafnir the frozen dragon but I may not be able to get all of the sweaters.Oh well.

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa

Yeah buying charms cost a lot.So did you manage to get your last 5 snowflake charms?

That's wonderful! Congrats! I'm after Fafnir the frozen dragon but I may not be able to get all of the sweaters.Oh well.

is working on that too some....needs lots of charms though, and they not sell in store not (only in cash store for 499.....)
could try buy the sweaters, but they cost much much, billions of gold..... eek

Fashionable Vampire

me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa

is working on that too some....needs lots of charms though, and they not sell in store not (only in cash store for 499.....)

What about the charm packs sold in stores or the charms sold on the marketplace? Hearts don't cost much compared to stars and diamonds.

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all

What about the charm packs sold in stores or the charms sold on the marketplace? Hearts don't cost much compared to stars and diamonds.

the packs are low billion gold, not cheep any, is to poor to get any of them eather.....
(the cheepest is 200,000,000 or so....)

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa

The charm packs are no longer being sold in the gold shops...sadly...

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
Areishia_01
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa

The charm packs are no longer being sold in the gold shops...sadly...

Yeah.

Was Lucky enough to fine a 10 pack bundle in Dumpster Dive the other day during the event.

Man-Hungry Hunter

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai

Hmm... I think I'd like to be just a normal kitty but I do have a nice little place in my heart for Strawberry Tigers... They're so fluffy!!! emotion_kirakira

Oh, a domesticated kitty? What's your policy on petting?

And what is a Strawberry tiger? I like fluffy cuteness. (and I cannot lie, ye other brothers can deny, but when a fluffy little fuzzy little kitten rolls in I go 'aww')

My policy is simple; Petting=purring! cat_rofl Look them up. Strawberry tigers are the cutest and fluffiest tiers there are!

They look like normal tigers to me... but I'm not exactly a tiger expert. They do look awesome, but the knowledge that it could maul me easily tempers my use of the word 'cute' when describing them. *pets you*

Yay! PURRRRRRRR! *rubs my head against you* Yay! Yay! Yay!
emotion_kirakira cat_4laugh cat_rofl cat_blaugh emotion_kirakira

Oh my, you are easily excitable! It's like you haven't been stroked in a year. *continues to rub your fur*

I'm getting my fur stroked! *purrrrrrrrrrr* and I'm just lovins it! Yay! Yay! Yay!
cat_4laugh emotion_kirakira cat_rofl emotion_kirakira cat_rofl emotion_kirakira cat_rofl cat_4laugh

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai

My policy is simple; Petting=purring! cat_rofl Look them up. Strawberry tigers are the cutest and fluffiest tiers there are!

They look like normal tigers to me... but I'm not exactly a tiger expert. They do look awesome, but the knowledge that it could maul me easily tempers my use of the word 'cute' when describing them. *pets you*

Oh my, you are easily excitable! It's like you haven't been stroked in a year. *continues to rub your fur*

I'm getting my fur stroked! *purrrrrrrrrrr* and I'm just lovins it! Yay! Yay! Yay!
cat_4laugh emotion_kirakira cat_rofl emotion_kirakira cat_rofl emotion_kirakira cat_rofl cat_4laugh

A lot of cats I know around here start to drool after a minute or so of getting pet. I dunno why, maybe it's something to do with Washington humidity? But cats just turn into drool faucets. Ah well... you're not like that are you? *pets you gently*

I've also wondered, that pic in your signature. Is that you with the teddy bear right? I like your smile... also the image of you bouncing around 'Yay! Yay! Yay!' is amusingly childish.
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa
me know it all
Mirada_Llorosa

Which sweaters do you have?
I missed the holiday event, was it fun this year?

Man-Hungry Hunter

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai
Pirate Santa
Wamakai

A lot of cats I know around here start to drool after a minute or so of getting pet. I dunno why, maybe it's something to do with Washington humidity? But cats just turn into drool faucets. Ah well... you're not like that are you? *pets you gently*

I've also wondered, that pic in your signature. Is that you with the teddy bear right? I like your smile... also the image of you bouncing around 'Yay! Yay! Yay!' is amusingly childish.

I haven't seen a cat drool before. I don't as far as I can tell cat_blaugh
Yes, that is my picture in my signature, with my teddy. I have a things for stuffed animals.
*keeps purring and rubs my head on your hand* This is nice emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Wamakai
Pirate Santa

I haven't seen a cat drool before. I don't as far as I can tell cat_blaugh
Yes, that is my picture in my signature, with my teddy. I have a things for stuffed animals.
*keeps purring and rubs my head on your hand* This is nice emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

*gently scratches you behind the ears* As long as you don't start to drool on me it's all good.

When I was in highschool beanie babies were a huge fad. It was strange. But generally 'stuffed animals' have more lasting popularity. How old are you anyhow? Am I allowed to give you rum? Or are you under the drink drunk limit? and what's the legal limit for being allowed to shanghai someone and press gang them into your crew? Ah whatever, pirates don't care much about the rules! RUM FOR EVERYONE! ... except star kittens, their alien biology reacts explosively with alcohol, and sometimes they go all DBZ and its just not good, they wrecked my ship last time. cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff