Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here. Go buy yourself something nice.

Yay! 10g! ^-^ 1 100.0% [ 4447 ]
Total Votes:[ 4447 ]

Questionable Browser

"She has a machete, yes? Perhaps it is best not to wake her! Ah, but I do not feel comfortable leaving her in this state either...

If anything were to happen it would be my fault! As such, it is a good idea if I were to stay and wait until she regains consciousness on her own, yes?

...Though I do wish the kitten creature would cease its staring. I find myself uncomfortable under such a piercing gaze."

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*carries Holo back to my camp*

Eternal Seeker

9,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
don't do lsd kids
Going to leave him alone with his whole 'be one with nature' business.

His animal friends will take care of him.
SWOOSH

*Retie her hair to a braid*

Big Noob

Spritz him with water. Shoop, shoop.

No Power

She's going to attract animals with that plate of food she dropped on the floor. I'd better drag her somewhere safer....and what is this goop thing next to her?

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
-looks the unconscious woman over hesitantly- The homeless are always such a pitiful sight. -sighs and tucks a few coins into her purse before walking off-
The fey creature follows a trail of distress. When he comes upon the clearing, he is confused by the sight before him. The creature on the forest floor is not the one whose trail he'd been following..

He moves closer, intending to investigate when suddenly, a buzzing sound heralds something with energies that more closely match the trail he'd followed.

Tadhg raises a hand, exuding a wave of calm towards the buzzing thing and shows he means no harm. He smiles at how stubborn the little critter is, but it allows him closer, then.

The fey was not informed of any official visits. And something is definitely wrong here, he can't help but think as he kneels next to the demonling.

There are wounds on him, that indicate someone assaulted him on an energy level, rather than a physical one. He needs more care than Tadhg can provide on short notice and in this area of the forest.

He will have to alert Muadhnait.

No Power

*approaches the fey cautiously*

It doesn't look like he has a wound....Maybe I should wait for him to wake up? I heard the creatures out here might know magic and might be able to help, but...I don't like the looks of this at all.

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Aw my, takes cellphone and dials 911:

"Theres a drunk person in the middle of the forest..."

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Wow is this like Snow White but male? Where's the princess then? o:

Thirteenth Rogue

*He read the messages "Play with me"* But you are sleeping... Maybe next time, bye bye

Beloved Rabbit

User Image

bunniesKitty, kitty, tried flying? It seems you hurt your head too.

bunnies*Cleans blood with her handkerchief and leaves a story book about a turtle and a bird then leaves.*
The count looks around before bending over her and then he bit her.

Fluffy Kitten

" I'm surprised someone would sleep out here in the Everwoods. He should know better than to rest here.

I nab his wallet from his gold-trimmed coat with light, deft fingers and slip
an expensive-looking watch off his wrist, pocketing them. Hey, ya snooze, ya lose.
"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces