Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here. Go buy yourself something nice.

Yay! 10g! ^-^ 1 100.0% [ 4447 ]
Total Votes:[ 4447 ]

Dead Hellraiser

Rhea sighs, unclipping the belt to her overskirt and draping it over the unconscious lady like a blanket. Too cold to just leave her.

Wailing Bro

The delinquent is quick to notice Rhea's special attire and box of chocolates.
'.. Did she fall asleep here waiting for her valentine to show up or something?'
Oh, I think I invaded someones home! And while he's sleeping! How embarrassing!

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
*pokes her headpiece* What is this? o:

O.G. Gaian

Poor little girl! I'd better call the cops right away!
look her over carefully wink and then see if I can wake her with a kiss.

Thirteenth Rogue

This lady might need a little help..

O.G. Gaian

Probably fell of that skateboard looking thing. Helmets are your friend, you know?
/gets a first aid kit

Allied Lionheart

It is an unusual sight to find such a finely-dressed woman out in the middle of the woods, but Erulissë supposes it is not the oddest thing she's ever seen. Still, she does not seem to have chosen this particular spot to nap willingly, a bouquet of flowers and a box of mysterious something-or-others lying around her. Hints that she had better things to do than lie around in a nearby wood and sleep.

Crouching down, Erulissë nudges the woman, attempting to wake her. She could carry her, true, but likely ruin her gifts in the process. It was best to just get the woman up and going on her own.

Toxic Fox

*props her and her belongings up against a tree, standing vigil in the shadows until she recovers, then vanishes*

v *regains consciousness immediately and grabs his arm, wrenching it away*

Fiendish Otaku

^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm so sorry! Please don't hurt me!

Oh what's this?
...hmmm.. curious...
*Slowly and carefully tries to lift up the mask*

Aged Noob

A neko?
//tries to resist the urge to pull his tail

O.G. Gaian

Who did your hair? eek

Eternal Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Building the Army 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
" The number of unconscious people in the forest has been steadily increasing .... This can't be a good thing. " She leaves the body behind, tasked with figuring out how to prevent this from becoming a constant and huge problem.

Allied Lionheart

Erulissë stares, curiosity piqued. The unconscious female that lies before her gives off the scent of a clearly draconic being, though there is something underlying that scent that is different than what the draconian is used to.

Still, she is one of her own, and years of being part of a dying race has taught Erulissë to cherish each and every life. Gently, she rearranges the other female into a more comfortable position before removing a layer of her coat to cover her with. She does not know if Illyandaril can be affected by the elements, but figures it would be best to be safe. Once certain that she is as comfortable as she can be arranged, Erulisse settles down on the forest floor, opening her senses.

She is a Guardian. None will come close if she does not allow them to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff