Yay! 10g! ^-^ 1 100.0% [ 4447 ]
Total Votes:[ 4447 ]

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Sometimes life gives you lemons. Sometimes life gives you visualized horrors in the form of nude angel wrestlers that you have to pretend to not see and do your best to sneak out of the forest without tripping over a shrub or tree trunk. Because making lemonade out of this kinda situation is just not a viable reality at this time and place.
Seeing someone. First not being sure if this one is a person or an animal. Kafka seemed safe enough. Being careful and moving slowly. She didn't want to walk into a trap.

The area looked like they were alone. Kafka could have set a trap or could be bate in a trap. Not sure why there is an open umbrella. Soon she walked over to check for life. "Good, you are not dead, only knocked out."

Sparkly Phantom

"Eh? A princess of some kind?" She didn't look dead from this distance, a good sign. Not even really injured, but it was clear she wasn't simply asleep. He wanted to help, but hesitated. He knew what Lysander thought of him, the kind of guy to steal her crown and run. He usually felt nervous in forests, the high trees were her home turf, and this situation seemed almost too perfect, Bait to lead him to the perfect spot. To be fair, he did see a perfect target for his usual schemes once she was awake--but she wasn't, and taking a crown from an unconscious woman in the woods just isn't [fun.

After scanning the trees for a while and deciding things were clear, he rushed over to investigate. Living. Good. Relatively stable. Good. But clearly out cold. He pulled out his phone... dead battery. Well, all he could really do was wait. He sat down on a nearby stump, making sure she was okay.

Okay, even though it wasn't a trap, the fake hypothetical Lysander was right. Shiny gold object right there, it was tempting. But he was in this for the long game.

Matcha Dream's Pardner

Fluffy Misfit

A soft, gentle glow followed by the sound of chimes comes fluttering out from behind the trees. Between the singing of chimes, a tiny chuckle can be heard..

"How very curious!" she exclaims, flitting over to the unconscious lad's smartphone. She attempts to lift it, to no avail. Sulking, she turns her attention to the owner of the device.
"How curious indeed.. what leads you all the way into the heart of the forest, I wonder?" she circles him, leaving a trail of luminescent dust, then lands on his shoulder.
"I suppose I'll stay put until it wakes. I've so many questions to ask.."

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

The hunter is no stranger to dreams, but he has never seen a dream fairy before. However the fairy's minor injuries from her fall is concerning, but nothing that can't be fixed with a healing spell. Being delicate towards the small, lithe creature, Rainer reach into his bag and takes out a silver bell, one similar to the bells he'd seen decorating the messenger lamps. Cosmic white energy would emanate through each ghostly ring as they swirl around the injured fairy, thus healing her injuries. And once he is done, the hunter carries the still unconscious fairy over to the nearest tree with a hollow hole and places her inside, knowing that she would be safe from any predators. He proceeds to leave, but not before leaving behind some fresh berries he foraged from earlier in case she gets hungry.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Howard did not know how Rainer ended up here, but he knew he was on friendly terms with Kefka. He rummages through Kefka's bag and pulls out a healing potion. After an awkward series of motions to open the bottle, including briefly engulfing the top to pop the cork out, he manages to sloppily pour it into the unconscious hunter's mouth. He waited for him to awaken before returning to the room.

Versatile Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
"The stress of my poor review really took it's toll on you huh.." She touched him gently, for warmth, a pulse, anything. Finding life in him she sighed in relief. "Better get going before he wakes up and remembers!"

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Himiko approached with caution, kneeling down and observing the unconscious figure. "I suppose I should help them..." She let out a sigh, summoning her Carbuncle at her side, quickly flipping to her grimoire. With a wave of her hand, she watched as the creature turned into Titan. "Since I can't heal in this world, can you help me out? I need you to carry their body back to town with me." She watched as the creature picked up the body, following close behind as they walked away.

Elfin Bro

Nothing immediately seems to be a problem, plenty of people have found comfort resting against the trees of this forest. Still, he'd keep an eye out for the summoner while taking cover in the branches- maybe eventually browse and try to make sense of that spellbook of hers to pass the time as she rested.
At the very least a double take feels necessary, if not an outright stare. "That is... how?" Scratching at his own head doesn't make it any more clear to the diviner, nor would any of his tools had he had them at hand. The fact that the ship is there with the pirate explains exactly nothing. "Yer far past needin' ta hire a navigator, I'm thinkin.'" Still. With a half-hearted shrug, the fanciest fox is aboard the ship and already on the case to solve an afternoon's mystery or so.

v The adventures of a fox maid had been adventurous indeed, in both dress and having accidentally overlooked his own personal needs and limits. Sonbei had no natural predators after all, only falling into misadventure through cruel captures and envious intentions. All far from his mind upon finally awakening, overcome with concern of his own in that moment. Waking up next to Rainer is his normal, and cherished privilege. But the circumstances prompt guilt, as he hurriedly but tiredly expresses as much. "Didn't mean to... worry you. Sorry." The exhausted state he's found himself in makes it a bit of a struggle to cling to the man who's lap he's happily found himself upon, more or less attempt to release a seal to try to rebalance himself. "Sleep will help. Or..."

The zenko's tired smile becomes a humbled blush. "D'ya know, Rainer? How kitsune feed on people's energy." Even if the hunter doesn't know, he's sure to make a reasonable guess from his partner's further 'explanation.' "I've never... an' only want to with you, an'... only, with permission." The diviner could just as easily fall back asleep. Though the hunter's curiosity is sure to be piqued, being privy to several pieces of information that'd been provided for his use only. The lack of shelter is something Sonbei hadn't complained about before, after all, already a little entranced by the sight of his partner's features illuminated by the flickering flames.

v "....!" The sight and sound alone of his sumptous partner is enough to further stoke a certain fire within Sonbei, further inflamed by the sensation of the uninhibited show and contact of affection upon his person. Which he made no attempt to escape from, face burning and fidgeting upon the lap he's seated upon as he receives the offering of his fiancé's love. A face that likely felt hot within the hunter's grasp, flushing more deeply as he was held and pulled in closely. Breathing heightened, the knowing look exchanged as well as the pink tinge of his partner's face made any attempt at resistance crumble quickly. "I need you," is what's urgently expressed, hungrily catching Rainer in both a kiss and embrace before he could so much as think of a response. Only to resume some of his shyness once both are broken, quietly passing on some hearsay for his partner's benefit. "I've heard that the resultin' exhaustion is quite somethin', but that the feelin' is..." Before getting too engrossed with the idea of being 'fed,' Sonbei's attention shifts to the dutiful Ciel. Apologetically so, as the cephalopod is likely to have to leave the fire he's attended to afford the couple what little privacy they'd have. "Ciel's help won't go unrewarded. Right, Rainer?" Said through the smile and slow kisses of a zenko whose mind was entirely elsewhere, at that time.

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

The hunter knew his fiancé loved exploring the woods. It was how they met after all. So when he finds Sonbei alone and unconscious, his brow knitted with worry. Only then after confirming he was unharmed did he sighed with relief. Soundlessly, he picks up the sleeping zenko and carries him over to the small campfire he set up hours ago.

Ciel was tending the fire with a long stick wrapped around his tentacle while Flore is perched over the stump next to a sitting log. Smiling, Rainer sits on the log with Sonbei resting peacefully on his lap, while focused on the blue cephalopod. "Thanks for keeping the fire going Ciel." Ciel beams with mirth for doing a good job. As his eyes watch the dancing flames, he would occasionally humming a small tune while doting on his lover until he starts to dose off.

Thankfully, the man was a light-sleeper as he felt his lover stir in his sleep. "Hey." He said with a gentle voice as he smiles, looking down at the zenko. His hold loosens enough for the other man to adjust in the comfort of the hunter's lap, then firms his grasp. Snatching one of Sonbei's hand which he showers it with small kisses. "No need to apologize, my love. I worried you that day at the beach; I'm really glad you're okay." Relief fell to a pique of interest at the sudden offer. Even without the other explicitly saying it, Rainer understood -- if his own blush didn't give it away.

Lifting the diviner's chin with a gloved hand, he leans closer, their lips barely touching and with bated breath. "Whatever you may need, I'm here to take care of you."

Rainer doesn't resists as he is enthralled by the sheer desire to satiate his lover. Slowly returning to reality, he had an expression of surprise at the thought of Ciel. "Your right." He said sharing a similar smile before he calls to his blue friend. That should be enough, Ciel. You've done a great job. Now why don't you go and explore for a while? I'll give you a bigger piece of that jerky you love later.He nearly laughed at the sparkle in the cephalopod's big eyes as he sets down the stick and with a wave of a tentacle, Ciel darts into the woods, leaving the two to their privacy. His gaze returns to Sonbei, his eyes clouded by a similar need. Now where were we...

Cupid in love's Partner In Crime

He's not one to extend kindness so easily. He wasn't fostered to be so and can even be uncomfortable with the idea. And so offering help hardly ever goes without thorough deliberation in his part. For the hunter, though, he doesn't have to think about it. He does feel beholden to him, and that might be the least that can be said about how he feels. So he hauls him from his spot, back to the safety of the hunter's friends, discreetly, and cleanly, and he's gone before the hunter wakes, perfectly without witness.

Versatile Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Cacelia felt a panic in her chest as she saw the bandaged body before her. He was quite literally coming undone it seemed. She worked feverishly to re-wrap the damp coils. The anxiety of the discovery left her without words. He was soaked to the bone like he'd been nearly drowned or something. Her concern was mounting as she instructed Lobos to make a sizeable burn pier near them. She'd sit awhile and wait for him to show any strength. If he didn't rise before the moon set she'd take the unusual man back to her dwellings on Lobos' back, after he'd taken on a more suitable shape for transport.

Nathaniel Liir's Partner In Crime

"What am I, Akazukin?" With an angry albeit tiny owl screeching upon his head, Ebizome is more weary of his many sudden wolf adventures than wary. Still. One hand at his face in exasperation at his face and the other comforting his companion, his conclusion is the same as it would've been otherwise. "Interfering seems more dangerous than not. Let's make tracks out of this sylvan glade, shall we?" With a moment's concentration and a few meaningful words, the evidence that the pair had been there in the first place is utterly and entirely lacking.

Collecting Master

"Hm...now what could have happened to you?" Oliver took a quick scan of the area, seeing and hearing absolutely nothing. "Too quiet. Okay, now I'm worried, and I don't have the upper body strength to carry him all the way to someplace safe, so this is the best I can do." Oliver casts a few quick healing spells on Ebizome then proceeded to keep watch for any threats until he woke up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff