Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here. Go buy yourself something nice.

Yay! 10g! ^-^ 1 100.0% [ 4447 ]
Total Votes:[ 4447 ]

Elfin Bro

"It's too bad I can't "magic" up a spell and help fix whatever spell the guy is under... unless I can..-" Axel recalled a purple mist coming from Oliver's fencing sword and decided to wait with the unconscious Red Mage while attempting to speak various magic incantations.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Zarguth pokes at the unconscious man with her staff. "Looks like you aren't the only one wandering around the swamps little Kefka." She waves her hand in a circle to call her sheep to her. "Våkne mannen vær så snill. He won't last until lunch here otherwise."

Collecting Master

"Now what do we have here? Don't think I've seen creatures such as these." As Mason begins to examine these two, an info screen pops up in front of him and does a quick scan of them. "A Moogle...and a Chocobo. Who comes up with these names? Anyways...I wonder." Mason takes a look over to Pitch, who was just about to pounce until Mason placed his hand atop his cat's head. "Dreams are kind of lies, right? See if you can wake them." Upon hearing the suggestion, Pitch's shadow reacted almost instinctively, latching onto the two creatures to try and pull them out of their slumber.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Kefka squats down to examine the unconscious Grant. "Looks like some dream nonsense is happening again. It explains the scythe at least." He sighs and stows his crossbow. "Where's Vartan when you need him? Oh well." The slime on his head hops down and lands on Grant's chest. "He's breathing, but we need to get him out of the cold. Carry the cat Howard, we're going home. I didn't bring any potions out here." Howard jiggles and balanced Pitch on top of his body. Kefka maneuvered Grant onto his back. The duo began the trudge home through the snow while carrying cumbersome loads.

Elfin Bro

I'd highly doubt those two are having a picnic date and a nap in the woods this late at night dressed to the nines..it seems like they ran into some trouble.
I'll keep an eye on them for the moment and send out my drone to spot some help...or anyone fleeing the woods with a fantastic blue hat on.

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"A knight? Hm, his armor isn't damaged and he doesn't look hurt. Must be taking a short rest. I should let him be."

v
Ciel responds with a happy trill as he accepts the small offering. Aftering finishing his treat, he glanced at the sleeping hunter and the fox now laying beside him, eventually joining the pair by resting near Rainer's head.
--
Rainer had forgotten how long he slept and when he slowly woke, his eyes caught a familiar figure next to him, wrapped by shared body heat and a bushy fox tail. A smile gradually form his lips as he takes a moment to push the zenko's hair from his face. This gave him a chance to observe the sleeping face of his betrothed for a while until sleep would overtake him again.
Even if their surroundings weren't a place both men found solace and took comfort within, the underlying ferocity contained within both would leave the other without any fear towards finding himself within such a slumber.

The diviner is quick to acknowledge the shimmering cephalopod first, with a warm smile and gentle pets. "'Nother long day, huh?" As well as rummaging through his own pockets before making a customary offering to Ciel in the form of a packet of biscuits. The hunter's companion deserves attention and appreciation, though the fox is well aware that his attention will be difficult to pry from the object of his affection once it's shifted.

And shift it does, every eye quietly and gratefully taking in the sight of his slumbering love. The silver of his hair glitters in the dappled forest light, body quietly rising and falling in breath, lips occasionally parting as if engrossed in unconscious thought and unspoken words. The diviner daren't disturb him, but can't be compelled to leave him either in spite of his guaranteed safety.

So after inhaling quickly to steel his nerves, the zenko carefully sidles himself in to bed down next to his love. Arms grasp in to pull a beloved waist in closely, sharing not only his bodily warmth but that of his tail wrapped around the two of them both. With a show of a sleepy smile, he's soon to nod off himself. Safe in the arms of love and overreaching embrace of the limbs of the forest itself.

Friendly Guardian

"Ah hell, this better not be some sort of trap," Anthony mutters to himself. He takes a quick look around for signs of danger before kneeling down next to Kotokui. He gives his shoulder a gentle shake, trying to rouse the man. "Alright, time to wake up, now. I think there's something bad out in these woods."

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    Smells like a spell gone wrong. Best not t move him, I'll wait in the area until he stirs and make sure everything is alright before I leave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff