Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here. Go buy yourself something nice.

Yay! 10g! ^-^ 1 100.0% [ 4447 ]
Total Votes:[ 4447 ]

"I think it's best I leave him to rest. But there are better places for a nap, you know?"

Interstellar Loiterer

21,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
“Sleeping in a warm bed beats napping in the cold, no matter how resistant you are to freezing as a magic elf or whatever!! Don’t you have a home you can go back and nap in instead? You can use my coat if you get too cold on the way there!”

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Aramaki, having concluded his meeting, sees an unconscious stranger. "Another white haired young person washed up here? Strange coincidence." He whistles sharply, a masked woman appearing at his side. "Is this your friend?" The figure shakes her head. Aramaki nods and binds the stranger's wrists. "Wake him up and bring him to Togusa. We need to know how he got here and what's going on outside."

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"Excuse me, Sir? Are you asleep, or..?" He gently pokes the masked man with the bottom of his cane.

Invisible Shapeshifter

"I am one with the woods" some roots moving by themselves grab the sleeping person, bringing him up to a giant nest on the top of a tree. Higher trees tilt to give him some extra shaddow. Lots of leaves mixed with trunks begin to cover him. "Sleep tight" (uh oh he is now suffocating)
Looking at Lusitana. seems like some tree sprit.
Not sure what happen. so I look around, thinking her body was knocked out from some evil harming the trees and by doing so it harmed this person too.
Face obscured behind his fan, the diviner takes a moment for contemplation. "Guess I'll notify the nearest village." He's quick to make his exit, with intentions to do exactly that. Someone so heavily armed often meant trouble, whether in the form of what'd taken them out or the person themselves.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Jason had to move his ghost friends away from the person before he could get a good look at them. The man then kneeled down and started to shake them softly, "hey...this isn't a safe place to rest."

V Jason slowly woke up and looked at the fenale that was shaking him, "yeah I'm fine and those are my friends. I think I need to head home since it seems I'm more tired than I thought."

Beloved Elder

“Oh dear. Are you alright?” She would kneel down and gently shake the other in hopes to rousing them. “You don’t appear to be injured, but ah, what are these?” She questions curiously at the floating ghosts that appear around them then gasps. “How fascinating! Oh, I hope I did not disturb you!”

Lionheart

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Citizen 200
"O me, what bringeth mine own kin hitherto?!" He kneels over her, frantically scanning her body for some sign of a struggle, wounds, anything. "How couldst one have bested thee?"

He picks her up and disappears with her in a flash, to someone he knows that might be able to help.

Abe-san's Kouhai

Indulgent Member

"Oh, nice, they're bringing back the old naked angel sleeping piles!" 4laugh

Normal Human

HUGE PILE
Of naked
And censor bars
And mosaics
And wings exclaim

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"Oh he's just sleeping. Should've brought him a light blanket as it is chilly tonight."

Timid Browser

6,450 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
"Lovely night, isn't it? Are you stargazing? How romantic! But you have to open your eyes to see the stars, silly!"
Lays down next to them staring at the tree branches and stars.

Abe-san's Kouhai

Indulgent Member

Ah! Moon Lady is affecting the local area's tides by having her moon so close to the ground. We'd better get her back to the stars and quick!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff