Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times have you been married?

Never 0.64707487944682 64.7% [ 7112 ]
Once 0.083249931762351 8.3% [ 915 ]
Oh hell alright let me start counting with Ben over there..... 0.26967518879083 27.0% [ 2964 ]
Total Votes:[ 10991 ]

Snuggly Bibliophile

27,200 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
She keeps objecting to the fur all over her clothes... I mean... just look at me!

Charging Bro

It's a bit weird t' be married to a cat.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Apparently, even after marrying and divorcing a -cat-, marrying a Magical Girl was too much for him, too.

Eternal Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Building the Army 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
She kept rubbing it in...the fact that she was more beautiful than I. Day in and day out, she loved reminding me that I was sub par in comparison. I just couldn't take it any longer. sweatdrop

Tenacious Conversationalist

She was too twitchy. She never could relax. Sometimes you just want quiet days, but not this one...

Questionable Sex Symbol

There were always clouds every freaking where. It's hard to have meaningful conversations when you can't see. And don't get me started on the constant condensation...

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

"She wasn't too accepting... of my career. Or the fact I wanted her... to be heavily involved in it. Please.. let me have your heart!"
I found out the hard way what her career was

Charging Bro

He kept bringing pets in the house, and trying to hide them from me since I've told him to cut it out a long time ago.

Sure they're cute, but we just can't take care of every single animal he found..the house is startin' to look like a pet store!

Precious Admirer

"I didn't mind the drums, but when I asked him to sing for me, he consistently refused."

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    Oh it was bound to fail.
    Though for legal reasons I'm going to say I was severely allergic to her.
tried to kill me on our honeymoon
He said I wasn't adventurous enough for him, even though I explore old ruins that has potential ghosties in it. emotion_donotwant

He can't be satisfied, plus he never wore any pants.

Charging Bro

She was always gone on excavations and travels for months at a time.
I'm really not the sentimental type..but I did start to feel lonely; as if we were hardly married.

Dead Hellraiser

"He insisted on practicing his guitar when I was trying to study, and it was really throwing me off."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff