Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times have you been married?

Never 0.64707487944682 64.7% [ 7112 ]
Once 0.083249931762351 8.3% [ 915 ]
Oh hell alright let me start counting with Ben over there..... 0.26967518879083 27.0% [ 2964 ]
Total Votes:[ 10991 ]

Dapper Dabbler

He would wear his boots to bed, and I REFUSED to put with that any longer. emotion_donotwant

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
He was upset at me for wearing boots to bed? You stay much warmer that way when you sleep outside, most nights... oh, maybe that was the real problem.

Revered Inquisitor

"My home is someplace I always long to return to. He wanders throughout the lands and between. It was never going to work out; not with my purpose so firmly rooted in the lands below."

Melodious Singing

She insisted that we move to some far away place that may or may not lie under the sea. It was just too much.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
It's nothing personal. She's a lovely person. But, well, I hadn't met her family before we got married. Let's just say, the meeting didn't go so well...

Tiny Sweetheart

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
It was a quick Vegas wedding, we didn't even know each other the night before... so we just went our separate ways

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    A little too collector's edition for me in the end.

Dapper Dabbler

His pet dog-creature-thing (hellhound? familiar? whatever) kept staring at my potential "customers" sideways, which scared them off. I need them to willingly (IE. while magically sober, mortal drugs and alcohol don't count) make a bargain with their souls as payment in order for the Reaper Corps. to not hound me ... I did not mean to make that pun, with any legal mess when I eventually devour them. Obviously, I needed to get away from that thing in order to not starve, and if that meant leaving him, oh well, thanks for the memories.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Too rough with me. I'm delicate. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
We kept arguing about the types of plants we wanted in our garden.

Gumberz's Waifu

Tipsy Friend

9,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Full closet 200
She moved me somewhere snowy and got rid of all our furniture.

Big Disaster

26,825 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Novice Mage 100
She kept getting my kids' names wrong. It's not like I have that many kids, just Henry and Hannah and Harold and...

*continues listing names for five minutes*

Unearthly Disaster

I kept getting her kids' names wrong, which made her furious.
And when I ate some of them as snacks she kept noticing! Imagine her wrath then.
At this point I'm kinda glad it was just a divorce and not a bloodbath

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I kept filling up our house with cool stones, tree bark, and branches. which ended up igniting the place up and leaving us homeless.

Melodious Singing

He was unapologetically reckless.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas