Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times have you been married?

Never 0.64707487944682 64.7% [ 7112 ]
Once 0.083249931762351 8.3% [ 915 ]
Oh hell alright let me start counting with Ben over there..... 0.26967518879083 27.0% [ 2964 ]
Total Votes:[ 10991 ]

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
She has this problem where she just... loses clothes. We'd replaced her wardrobe three times over before I couldn't afford her absent-mindedness anymore

v It's a real shame, because I do love dragons

Dapper Dabbler

We ran into each other while drinking one night and thought we could do a "Romeo and Juliet" for Unicorns and Dragons. After sobering up, we remembered how that play actually ends, and ... nah.

Normal Human

HAIRBALLS
All the hairballs
burning_eyes

Weiria's Fav

Backwoods Cultist

16,800 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Novice Mage 100
We were about to become the main characters of the Bee Movie sequel. The Fly Movie.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
"I'm the 'destroy nature' type of demon, they were more of the 'preserve nature' kind. Two very different opposites, not the kind that are meant to attract. It was fun while it lasted, though."

Charging Bro

She was nothing short of beautiful, but we had caught each others hand in marriage on the principal of being two immortal souls, hers demonic- and mine divine. Over many years we decided to split off and see what the world to the fullest, since we'd have an eternity inside of it.
He kept shedding his tail all over the house. I can't tell how many times I tripped over it when I was going to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Aged Noob

I thought it was love, but it was just a front. Her passion was in something else entirely.

Normal Human

HIS NOSE
Was fake exclaim
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vergeten Sove's Buttercup

Professional Lunatic

Welcome to Kickbackâ„¢! Rock out with your host Allison Summer.

"I didn't know talking about my personal life was part of the job. Well if you really want to know caller, Rutherford kept diving into the trash and it drove me mad. Is that a petty reason? Sure is. But that's between me and him."

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    The fame adjacentness triggered major anxiety with me to the point of hospitalization. We didn't know it would effect me so but it did.
Our lifestyles were just too different.

Normal Human

COULDN'T BRING
My dumpster
Into the school exclaim
i thought he was joking when he said he was going to quit his office job to be a stripper for women with insect fetishes

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
"They kept rolling the cosmos of my dimension together, trying to replace the missing stars... stars that were only missing because they had been rolled up."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff