Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 171 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Feral Monster

"I was not aware that other undead would be so....revolting. Do I look like that?", she asks. It seems she is suddenly feeling self conscious.

Aged Noob

She launches the sharpened end of her broom into one of the nearby zombies, only to find out that it was Karma she attacked. The broom gets stuck in the dead girl's eye socket.
"Alright! ...Wait....oops."

Seeker

"Y'know, I thought only having you would blow during this. Your alright though, and weren't we lucky to get the 80's Romero Zombies?"

Peculiar Cultist

19,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Perfect~ Let's go kick some undead a**, shall we?" She smirks, "Unless you'd rather let the wasteland burn and make our fortunes in the aftermath? Either way, it's going to be fun~"
A movie depicting a zombie apocalypse with the two of us. Hm... I assume we'd probably keep destroying the undead until we got bored, exhausted, stopped caring, or ran out of zombies.

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Hm
this is
more than okay

Premium Gaian

Crap..I know I have nothing to fear against these zombies. But I'm going to starve to death! I'll get sick eating rotted meat, and if I eat you, I'll still end up starving to death...Unless I resort to eating.. *gulp* human food. Now I'm scared

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    2x^;; Well, he is more likely to die from dehydration than anything else.

1x^;; If he doesn't mind be riding him like a mount into battle we're all good.
    Just gotta figure out how to feed him.

Divine Daredevil

"You can give them a 'personal' welcome, and I'll provide covering fire. Ready? One, two, three, go!"

Thirteenth Rogue

She can be a good companion, we both have gun so it would be easy to pass all the incoming zombies

Computerized Bro

"So- about how much weight can you carry while flying..?"
Depending on the answer, the delinquent isn't upset with his odds at all. So long as zombies don't learn to fly planes, or get into the air they should both be relatively safe from the apocalypse.

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Kid, do what I say and you'll survive... ME!!!

Feral Monster

I'll have to keep and eye on him. Can't have him going psycho and jeopardizing our safety.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I hope you know how to use that sword. I can't punch every zombie to death.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
well weell we have a lot of souls to purify and only four hands.... better get started ..shall we?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff