1 100.0% [ 171 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
you look like a fighter! you try something and I'm .. . . . . . RuNnInG fOr My LifE

Supportive Kid

The hatchling that is Baru stays firmly grasped onto the back of the human woman,who is trying her best to stay calm during the madness the world has gone to while trying to protect the hatchling in hopes they can protect her from zombies in the long run as well as for her own personal morale by the fact she would feel wrong to leave a baby to the world before the two. It is unsure if either would have a peaceful time,but within the time they were together at their calmest was when they felt the strongest emotion most humans had given up on in this time,"hope".

Jade King LOVES's Partner

"Alright, Baru. I won't lie. These zombies won't be going away for quite some time and we'll do our best to stay away. However, if they find us and won't go away, we'll make them go away." Those last words had lethal intent as Ivan finished doing a weapons check, Boris got in the back of the pickup truck, and he hoisted both Baru and Grimmy into the cab; prior shutting the passenger doors, climbing in, and starting the engine up.

"But don't worry. Where we're going is safe and it's full of nice people (the village near his and Rin's home where people have banded together to arm up, bring in the harvest, and shore up defenses). Your mama in a message she sent also said she'd be joining us before too long. However, Rin and I will be taking care of you until she does."

Im his L0L1's Pardner

Very glad, actually, that bear can swing the dead easily.and he looks like a survival expert.

Tovva's Waifu

Tasty Wildcat

He's got the right idea. Now I have a raft to escape on.
Alright, you handle the gun and I'll do the spotting. Lets survive!

Naughty Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Flatterer 200
"Hmm. Do we even know if zombies would recognize demon flesh as edible?" He looked at his Hellish compatriot and figured it best if they used someone else to find out. On his phone he dialed up a certain sunglasses-clad demon...

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
"Don't worry. They won't come near you with that stink. They'll just think you're one of the other rotting fetid corpses. Me? I'm good. I have plenty of fire."

Normal Human

ELF LADY BURNS ALL ZOMBIES
World free of zombies
And on fire
Dumpster fire time
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers