1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Invisible Phantom

Describe what the movie of this would be like

ewrr's Oppa

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100

Das Rabble Rouser would be one of the last remaining survivors of the human race during the
      zombie apocalypse. As he scours the city for other survivors, he finds a battered wind-up
      doll lying beside a pile of rubble. He gingerly places the doll inside his coat pocket to serve
      as a memento of his deceased daughter before resuming his search ..

Star Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It would basically be like a knock-off, low budget version of Castaway.
Puppet, slowly losing his mind, befriends a doll whom he speaks to as if a animated object.
The doll, although lifeless, is what gets him through the tragedy of the apocalypse
with her imagined advice and loving support.

Coco's Secret Admirer

Fairy

Old- timey zombie apocalypse/romance/western/psycho-thriller/comedy.
Puppet's lovely assistant, Rii accidently gets a hold of one the trinkets in his hat. The one next to the stack of business cards with ladies phone numbers on it. It triggers the apocalypse. As the two remaining survivors they have to team up and destroy all the zombies summoned by this trinket, and then destroy the trinket itself.

Cappi and Nieve co-star :3

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Wait! I have a quick question for you. What's a 'zombie', is it something human?"

Teen nerd=Human? -shrugs- Good enough for me.

Vii Star's Stud

Big Bear

12,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Armored Interior
"Wait! I have a quick question for you. What's a 'zombie', is it something human?"

"Crap."

{The simple one word exclamation seems sufficient when considering the quote above...
As well as the fact that Erik no longer looks like a bad-a**, and instead, perhaps a teen nerd.
Though the one word seemed accurate, I am a wordy SOB, and thus could not leave it as such.}

Apocalyptic Power

"Ah, Gallon.. We should have no problem."

".. And I had an idea, A zombie version of the Battledome. What do you think, I could easily gather them up."

Sparkly Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
BEST LUCK EVER.

I can spend the entire apocalypse hiding behind an engine of destruction.

emotion_yatta

Strawberry

We're f*cked.

Well, at least you'll be. When I trip you to get away, that is.

///>> Forgot to mention. This would be a tragic movie. Everyone dies.

Ruthless Sophomore

"...I foresee a very difficult journey ahead of us."
I think we'll manage.
Let the zombie extermination begin.

xMill's Partner

I think she'd be far more effective at killing/hampering/maiming the zombies, to be quite honest. Maybe I can be bait. emotion_0A0

Gaian

...Well it looks like I've got me a sidekick. He's gonna need a Timmy shooter or some kind of blunt weapon to survive long enough to be reliable though.

Malevolent Bloodsucker

13,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
I'm probably going to spend half the time wondering if I'm insane or not, because it looks like he has a chicken's head, struggling to survive, before I finally beat him to death and eat him.
He has experience, at least, in not dying. But now it looks like he got kidnapped.

They have not yet killed him, and their intent is unclear, but I'll have to wait for nightfall before I can make a move anyway.

Might as well settle in to watch and get used to their routines.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff