Total Votes:[ 171 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 >

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
    "It seems like I have a certain responsibility to hold up here, doesn't it? Well~ Regardless of what the future may hold. Let's make sure we get there, yes?"

Unearthly Disaster

In this form I'm too pretty to fight zombies *sparkle sparkle* so I'll cheer you on from the sidelines *they say before being dragged through the mud, into the fight and thrown at a horde of zombies*

goblinpaladin's Husbando

Sparkly Husband

6,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I feel like Daizu would be significantly faster than me, so they're going to escape everything while I end up fighting zombies off with my bare hands.

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    Oh, good, you've got a lighter.
    We can burn things.
    This'll be fun... Very fun...
    Is it drafty out here for you or is it just my lack of pants and shoes?
    Just me then.
    K.
    Lets try not to go undead and have a good time.

Dapper Genius

4,700 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
well he lost his pants and I lost my arm, so I guess we have something in common.
We're on a journey to recover what the zombie apocalypse took from us.

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
"I'm not trying to be racist, but um..you can use magic, right? Elves are usually super proud about that, but admittedly, I don't have any Elven friends. If you can use magic we should be off to a good start, I can distract them by making bells float or something. Or we can just burn and smush them..but dead flesh smells really bad and I know not what kind of genre these zombies are from."

Aged Noob

"I fear we may not live long."

Bashful Darling

13,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Object of Affection 150
What? The smoke is going to show every zombie in the city exactly where we are?
...I don't like that, dead people should be blind.
I'll be fine though. And you're a kitty! They don't eat kitties!

goblinpaladin's Husbando

Sparkly Husband

6,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well I guess you can burn stuff without my shitty little lighter. I can uhhhh... stay out of the way I guess? Yeah, you got this covered.

Profitable Gekko

"Hey, get over here now! Your lighter'll draw them all to you standing there in the dark!"

Diligent Harvester

❝It is a weight off my shoulders to know that I don't have to worry about you becoming a zombie.❞

Supportive Kid

-I chew on a zombie's arm before offering her some and being rejected- ok,but is very good meat! Baru like this most,but can make warm for Baru? (Baru asks if the reaper can cook zombie meat for her to enjoy more!)

Questionable Seeker

^^
Tweet looked at the scythe impressed. "Wow, that sharpy thing should keep them all away."

^
Tweet looks at Baru worried and shaking. " M-Maybe they won't find us. I-I wish I could fly us to safety." He shook more.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'LL PROTECT YOU CUTE BIRD MAN BOY
//trips on own feet

We're doomed.

Jade King LOVES's Partner

"Nyaaah! Come, bunny! It's not safe in the city! We're heading to the woods and hills!" Cochise said quickly, unlocking the doors to a sedan he hotwired. He also had a block of wood tied to his boot to hit the pedals and had adjusted the seat all the way forward so he could see over the dashboard, reach the gear shifter, and steer (Paws are about the same size as gnomes).

V - "Got it!" Cochise said, taking a pair of mags that were jungle-clipped with a piece of cardboard and some electrical tape before sticking one into his rifle's magazine well, flipping the safety off, and pulling the charging handle. Jungle-clipping allowed for rapid reloading (in case there were a lot of zombies) and using the car's window frame for support made shooting much easier and more stable. Every shot would count and he'd stack those zombies like corn once Zach was clear and they came shambling out. A suppressor on the end of Cochise' rifle also helped to ensure his shots wouldn't draw more zombies from the adjacent block.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff