Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 171 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 >

meeiji's Oppa

“I’ll draw distract and draw them out. You fire at them okay? Once they’re gone, we can raid the store for supplies and stay there for a bit. I heard there’s lots of treats in the pet section.” He pats Cochise’s head as the little cat creature looks all ready to take down a few walkers with his gun. “Alright..let’s do this, little buddy.”
"goddamn of all the wankers to be stuck with in this apocalypse it's gotta be a punk a** kid like you ain't it.
well buckle up kid this gon' be a rough ride and you best believe it's a game of survival in this world that we're livin in
i'm on yur side and i'll look out for yur back and you look out for mine, but if you can't keep up or get bitten i won't have any mercy on ya. ya gotta understand that.
now.."
before brett could finish the window of the shitty building they were in shatters and he damn near throws himself over the kid before rolling over to c**k his rifle and blow the head off an incoming zombie trying to crawl in the space.
"we're gettin outta here!"
he jumped to his feet, grabbed zach by the wrist and shoved his way out the door, pullin the kid close behind.
"YA GOT FEET, FKING USE IT, DOLT!! And while yur at it, use yur brain too, take this fking gun!" he shoved a handgun into zach's reach.
Dracula's gonna let this one play out. Wake Dracula up if you don't get undead.

Questionable Seeker

Tweet Chirp shook hiding near Dracula. "Why don't they bother you Cape Man? T-they'd try biting m-me."

Hilarious Noob

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ahhh, giant bird!
I am not rations!
No!
"OH~hohohohohohohohoho! With just one fly I can stop the entire apocalypse! These pitiful walking corpses are nothing before the might of my giant lovelies! Now go and bring them their true deaths!"

Diligent Harvester

❝At least I don't have to clean up this mess on my own.❞

Bashful Bloodsucker

6,275 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
they wield one of my favorite types of weapons, & they have a very bright aura ill need to ware some shades but other then that ..will paint the town red 3nodding

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Well s**t. We're already dead. Wanna hit up the mall?"

Skella pus an arm around the horror chick and walks her over towards a dead mall.
"...If she's even half as powerful as 'er brother; I ain't too worried."

Normal Human

HI ELF GUY
Funny seeing you
Around here
Zombies hate Sephiroth sword
So we're good
For hugs later exclaim

Profitable Gekko

"There's this thing I saw in a show once... wonder if it really works. You've got the stench down already, but ya mind getting some zombie guts for me? If things get hairy, get 'em right in the brains."
Dracula lets you handle this. Dracula's got things to do. User Image

Unearthly Disaster

Yeh, it was a pretty bad idea for you to turn EVERYONE into zombies. Now all the food is rotten
The plot line of the first Tank Girl stories with more violence and less intimate romances.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff