<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Umm. You know I'll be safer on my own.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Hang on, the Ringmaster taught me a couple magic tricks. I totally can do this!

Hallowed Shapeshifter

14,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
Hm. Looks like we'll be fine.

V: I really, really hope not.

Feral Monster

"We'll be alright. Dragons can't turn into zombies, right?"

Demonic Evader

No. I will not stand for this, no no no.
As soon as it suits me I'll get rid of her.

Toxic Fox

...we'd probably be the cause of this, no?
not that it matters. we'd likely retreat somewhere private and wait things out. comfortably, I might add.

v meatshield? shoot? why bother with such mundane defenses?
I could simply end the entire event with but a request...and the requisite payment, of course.

v I'm not interested in your soul. I want your loyalty.
you come from the bloodline of one of the demons who bound my power long ago. having you as an ally would pay dividends in the long run, as your skills at demon-slaying could help me fend off potential threats (and force others into contracts), and your blood could be used in the final measure to break my binding.
besides, it'd be a bonus for you as well. steady work, protection, and strong fringe-benefits should I succeed.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"Oh great. I triiiied to sell my soul to you and look what happens. Now be a good meatshield and draw out the zombies while I shoot them from the safety of my building top." = w=

^ "You are the third demon who has tried to buy my soul actually... unfortunately I kind of sold it already. Can I offer you, I don't know, soup or something instead?"

v "Winner gets the loser's supplies. So... that means the loser gets his dead body left out in the middle of the street naked. Psh~"

meeiji's Oppa

^ you know, if you want my undead body naked just say so. There's no need for necrophilia emotion_awesome

*snuggles* Ah well, at least we could still entertain each other while we fight zombies. Whoever dies first is the loser. No cheating *lights cigarette* wink

V Yes, my sweet. We'll be just fine.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
We can do this... you have your whip, and I have my... magic tricks and juggling? Um, well, I can think of something!

Skilled Friend

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
i guess throwing juggling balls at zombies is an alright distraction at least V(' - ')V

Premium Gaian

Sweet, Poncho and I can ride him around to get away from the zombies

V-- Poncho jump kicks a zombie's head off and lands in a hand on hips pose
Meanwhile, Marsh is getting dragged off by some zombies screaming for help while Poncho is being impressive

Beloved Lunatic

Ugh, do you have any skills at least? No, nevermind. I'll just leave you somewhere when the distraction best suits me. I can fly faster then you could keep up.

^-- You! Ferret! You may come with me. *picks up "Poncho" and flies off*

Dangerous Lunatic

"... ugh just me and this goth chick....? seriously?"

Shoujo Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
"Do you have elemental powers too? Hmm, we could make a good duo to fend off those zombies!"
I'm no scaredy-cat! I'm good at running and dodging. I'll act as bait, while you off the smellies with your cool magic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff