17,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Egg Collector 100
*squeals and bravely throws the giant carrot at the kidnappers*
*picks up the fallen carrot and runs away*

Beloved Rabbit

*Picks up his rabbit in her arms and walks back to her mansion*

You're gonna live with us now little fella, you'll also have a new friend.

yum_strawberrypie

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
*walks up the kidnappers, then hit them in the shin with my wooden sword before breathinjg blue fire on them and saving Birdiechan747 before walking off heroically*

Invisible Humorist

"Hold on little...cat...thing? I'll save you!"

Valiantly, the woman chases after the poor cat(?). Time will tell if she can actually gain enough speed to catch up to do something about this.

Clockwork Fox

Halt! How dare you kidnap that innocent young woman! Fiends, I will stop you!

Roger chases after the kidnappers with much gusto and ends up getting knocked out by one of them.

Well, he tried.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
(Originally written for Kaleidoscopic, but then I got swooshed, so I edited a little to suit Clockwork.)

"Roger! There you are, monsieur. I've been looking for you- you're late for rehearsals. After all, the circus is moving on to the next town tomorrow, so you can't fool around. Sorry, but I need to take my performer back now, so say bye to your little friend."

Liara smirks as they get away from the tall, dark stranger, then turns back to Roger.

"Next time, be smart enough not to almost get yourself kidnapped. Now, here's a free ticket to the cirque tomorrow- hopefully you can laugh this experience off, oui? But you're still going to have to pay for your own popcorn. Au revoir!"

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I will distract the kidnapper with my panties!
(8/15)

Feral Monster

The fox frowns at the scene unfolding before her. She would've liked to help, but she didn't have any weapons. Suddenly, she smirked and scampered to the kidnapper's truck. With a foxlike grin, she set the wheels on fire using her foxfire and then left. Hopefully that'd slow them down and give the demon a chance to escape.
The pixie puffs up his admittedly tiny chest and looks for a way to be helpful. He's pretty sure he can't do anything to stop them that won't get his wings an even bigger beating, so he'll just have to steal onto the car and figure out a way to free the spirit en route to whatever location they have planned.

Yeah, this is a bad idea.

Oh, well, he consoles himself, he's pretty sure he's had worse!

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Uses his raw intimidation to frighten away the kidnappers and physically dispatch any who are bold or stupid enough to stay. "Lowlifes."

mikedav17's Waifu

Woodie! NOOOOoooo! *Bites people trying to kidnap him (4/7)

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
-punches all the kidnappers while riding a tiger with fiery aura-
NOBODY STEALS A FURRY LITTLE ANIMAL WHILE I'M AROUND! COME WITH ME PIRATE CAT! -offers huge, manly hand-

Dead Hellraiser

"Let them take him. They'll get fed up with him soon enough and let him go."

Dangerous Creature

Literally handcuff himself to her and forcefully joins the whole kidnapping thing, not wanting to miss out on the fun.

He'll break scary lady out when things start going pear-shaped, but first things first.

v He peers curiously at him. If you give me that food coupon you have in your pocket, I'll leave.

Clockwork Fox

I am only disappointed that they caught you first. Now begone, demon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff