Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Three mortals trying to mug a warlock elf. Curious. I watch as the bagger gets electrically shocked and the mugee flails about. Nah, not hungry enough to risk getting exorcised or mess with high elf magic today.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
-sees team rocket blast off again-
You'd think they'd learn to not go after the thing with giant lightning bolts coming off it. Weird outfits on the kidnappers to. I don't know what I got myself into.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

It's a ninja, a slime, and some dude. They'll be fine. I'm just going to go about my business.

Supportive Kid

-I see it going on and try to yell for help but can't no matter what no one comes due to being unable to understand then I yell one more time and time stops before I toss a bag of trash at them before it resumes and I fall over as the bag hits one of the kidnappers distracting them- (Yuri though unable to communicate right and weak does her best to help,even using an ability hidden within herself to distract the kidnappers thus allowing the person to escape!)

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

Calmly, Lydia approached the group with a smile. "Wow, thanks so much for picking up my niece for me," she said cheerfully before locking eyes with Yuri, "but I can take it from here."

The huntress lunged for the girl, stepping on one of the assailants' feet with the heel of her shoe. She grabbed Yuri and held her tightly against her chest.

"Next time, be a little smarter with who you mess with, got that?"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
-smashes a cheese tray on one kidnapper's head-
KEEP THE CREEPY CRAP OUT OF MY BAR a*****e!
-judo throws the second kidnapper before driving an elbow just below his ribcage-
Wasted a good plate on the b*****d.
-looks to Lydia-
Are you alright?

Tovva's Waifu

Tasty Wildcat

Looks like the World of Warcraft movie is still getting some hate. Well, it didn't do anything for me either, so just go ahead and take him.
I'd ask Sidon here to rush to her rescue, since I'd... probably be pretty useless myself. xDD

Indulgent Raider

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
What? Why don't his companions rush to his aid? His crew is not as loyal as they would seem. However, I am not the 'hero riding in on a white horse' kind of person, despite frequently riding in on a white horse.

Diligent Harvester

❝It’s not my business and a pirate should be good at escaping from these situations.❞

Tovva's Waifu

Tasty Wildcat

No! Don't take her away! If I ever get the urge to board any craft with an equine at the wheel, whose going to save me from myself?
ok uh
lemme just pull out my rape whistle
that i keep around my neck at all times
this should do the trick yea

you're welcome princess

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Well, time to do what we do best.
-Motoko throws a smoke bomb at the kidnappers, who fall to the ground paralyzed-
-wraps cloth around face and drags Trashy out of smoke-
Don't worry sir, you'll be able to move again in an hour at the latest. I'll take care of you once I finish tying up your assailants and scaring the crap out of them before tossing them in jail blaugh

Jade King LOVES's Partner

Boris, like a huge black shadow, mauled one of the kidnappers seemingly out of nowhere, sinking his teeth into his skull while Ivan grabbed the wrist of another and sank his blade into the side of his neck before he could react to Boris' presence, prior to a group of Eldritch tentacles summoned by Grim launching out from the underbrush and tearing into the third with their bony and bladelike protrusions. The last kidnapper was dragged screaming beneath the dirt while the other two lay dead on the forest floor. Ivan then proceeded to cut open the large net they had Kefka, Howard, and Motoko trapped in.

"Don't kick yourselves in the a** over this. Those guys knew this place like the backs of their hands and got the drop on you because of it. A pretty big home turf advantage," he said, cutting a hole big enough for them to slip out of without effort.

V - "You have my thanks, regardless," Ivan said, brushing himself off before giving Boris a new cigar and lighting it up for the bear. "Hannon le," he thanked her sincerely in the local Elvish dialect, knowing what she was beneath that hat she was wearing.

(Ivan has spent a lot of time around elves, namely the Asrai (wood elves) who are native to the region he lives in...he's also managed to befriend them, is familiar with their language and customs, and like a wolf, can pretty much "smell" them.)

Romantic Dreamer

"Oh no!"Luna gasped when she saw him being snatched and taken away and she bolted forward, to try to help- an action many would think was not a wise idea. She pulled out one of her tomes out of her bag and opened it to read off a magical attack spell but then freezes in her step upon seeing his giant bear companion already in the fray making mince meat off the kidnapper. "W-Well then it would seem that you didn't need my help after all." She said raising her brows in shock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff