Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crush the would-be kidnapper with this giant plush chair!

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

The huntress watched from a safe distance; although she didn’t condone kidnapping, she wasn’t sure what jurisdiction she had rescuing a demonic entity from undead assailants.

Dedicated Aggressor

Cordelia sprinted after Lydia, her legs getting tired quickly as she normally preferred swimming to running. However, the kidnappers soon noticed they were being chased and took a turn toward the dock. Cordelia saw the dock and put in an extra effort before diving off the levee for which the docks were on, noting how they were loading Lydia into a motorboat, hoping to take off and outspeed her on the boat. Oh how wrong they were.

Cordelia was upon them quickly as they took off, easily outspeeding the boat. However, instead of getting onto the boat, Cordelia got below it and began exploiting its weight imbalance to eventually tip the boat over. Once everyone was in the water and the motor was twirling uselessly above the water, Cordelia easily got Lydia out of the boat's passenger hold and made a beeline back for dry land with the newly-rescued huntress in her arms,

"Don't worry, Land-Dweller, you're safe now!"

After they got back to shore, Cordelia held Lydia at the surface so she could catch her breath and take a deep one in as she warned Lydia they were going back under. With that, Cordelia dove down into the water, just to double back and shoot back for the surface, so she could clear the height of the pier with the tied-up Lydia as well.

Only after the were now back up on the pier did Cordelia stop and take the time to untie Lydia.

"Running is hard... how do you land-dwellers do it?"

Humorist

Nothing.

Her weapons and her 1337 skill could solve this super easily.
emotion_dealwithit

Apocalyptic Power

Maxie watched as they struggled to even MOVE Holm, let alone kidnap her.

"...I think... she's fine. She's laughin' at them...

Wow, she could crush someone with those..."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Filigree! Let loose!
-Lizard tears a chunk out of kidnapper's leg-
-tackles another kidnapper and repeatedly headbutts him before tossing him aside-
Seems these idiots don't like little metal girl. Don't worry, Normund soften them up for so you can get whacking.
-immediately gets distracted by Douzen-
Or they're after this thing. Robo-robin?

Dedicated Aggressor

An arrow buried itself in a tree to the side of the head of one of the kidnappers, the polished iron tip burying itself into the bark of the tree almost completely. The kidnappers drew their blades at this point, waiting for any sign of the hidden archer who fired at them.

When Sienna raised her head, her bow was fully drawn, and she jumped from the brush, loosing the arrow, which went between one of the kidnapper's legs, just close enough to cut the threads of the crotch seam of his pants without hurting him. Now, at the apex of her jump, she kicked off of a tree with her hooves and dove back into the brush where she disappeared after some slight rustling.

She heard cursing and the sound of blades hacking through the brush where she had been mere moments prior, seeming to neglect her speed and relative stealth within the brush of the forest.

Soon enough, she resurfaced, her bow ready yet again, this time, she fired it at the other kidnapper, the iron arrowtip slicing through the leather strap under his armpit. This cause his chest armor to sag before falling off. Sienna then started backpedaling, grabbing her arrow from the tree and knocking it quickly, this one cutting a scar into the second one's face. At this point, the two men charged at her, blades at the ready. Sienna turned and sprinted with the speed of a doe before ducking into cover in the brush to avoid detection as she doubled back to where Normund was still bound.

At this point, Sienna first recollected her arrows, and then pulled out her hunting knife to undo Normund's bindings and to cut Filigree out of the bag it'd been stuffed into.

"You seem strong and capable. How'd those two tactless, scrawny nobodies get you tied up like that? You look like you could crush their head with nothing but your fist!"

After having said that, Sienna immediately knelt down to pet the raptor companion Normund had with him, cooing at it affectionately in Sylvan.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
-sits back and watches crazy djinn magic destroy the kidnappers-

Computerized Bro

"Oh no!"
The otaku watches in mild fear as Kefka gets dragged away from the tavern. He wasn't sure of the whole story- but knew that he'd take it upon himself to watch over the cute puppers that the traveler had been with.
Plus- the man with the glasses had a RPG anime protagonist-vibe so he wasn't too worried. He'll come back just fine eventually.

Vergeten Sove's Buttercup

Professional Lunatic

The god of war watched as several men abducted the cat person. He followed close behind them as the men fired at the Mars. Mars yelled at the incapacitated Payonai to get up.

"Nobody else will save you but yourself!" He yelled, trying to encourage and embolden Payo. Even though Payo was in no capacity to do any action himself.

Supportive Kid

-I try to go towards the man but then Steve tugs on my hood for a moment then after I quickly stare to Steve then back at the man I see that the man has already destroied the kidnappers and set a fire to the scene somehow- Father man not human and Steve see? (Baru on notice tries to help but Steve stops her before the man of similar appearance to father's diguised form releases his rage onto the scene igniting it with the flames of his rage!)

Toxic Fox

make some popcorn and get a lawn chair. this should be entertaining.
definitely won't end well for the kidnappers.

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
I kidnapped them, and put them on my shelf in my toy collection for being utterly cute.

Obsessive Consumer

Twiggys_broken_dolly
I kidnapped them, and put them on my shelf in my toy collection for being utterly cute.
Though my mobility options are limited...I make do by rolling over the kidnappers with the cage. She, and everybody else, belong to me...my possessions are not allowed to steal my other possessions.

Elfin Curse

15,665 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
They're already in a cage, makes easy prey for kidnappers. Why meddle in other's affairs?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff