Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
"I can't say I'm weighing the options whether I should kill you people or not, whatever, I'm saving Kuro nonetheless. But for the sake of the bystanders I'll pay attention to how much blood I'll shed."
I grab the scythe and fight the kidnappers for this person's freedom.

Computerized Bro

The delinquent sort of snickers as one of the kidnappers trips on Thistle's hair and comes falling to the ground.

Of course I'll direct the cops toward the kidnappers to save Thistle. They're already pretty close by since they tend to make sure I'm not vandalizing anything during their free time.

Beloved Rabbit

*Quietly cleaves the kidnappers to head*
No one steals my prey or I shall steal your souls~ ^_^
*Stares at you*
-sigh- I don't know why I'm feeling merciful today... Listen boy...
*Give you a deck of dollars*
Now go buy yourself, a baton, teaser, teaser gun and Martial arts lessons. My my... I really envy your good fortunes... anyway~ Good day.
*Walks away*

yum_strawberrypie

v: Oui... I am finally getting what I deserve huh? ( ; - ; )

(Masochism mode activated... ; ; )

Bashful Shapeshifter

14,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
gaia_nitemareleft "I'm the one kidnapping them, so obviously I help myself." gaia_nitemareright

Supreme Cat

17,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Watches the scene happen, while totally chilling on the balcony.

Feral Monster

"N-not the kitty! Haru exclaims, before charging in full force, her sword readied.

Clockwork Fox

The Beast blinks. This is perfect. No more petting. He ambles off elsewhere.

vv The Beast slowly turns his head towards Aethelweard, then looks (?) down at the unconscious kidnapper. He gives a low, soft growl before plodding on.

Genius

It looks like his kidnappers are a bunch of g-men. I think I'll just mind my own business and walk on the other side of the street.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
^
[[ Swooshed; it's like they're kidnapping an innocent child, which is a no-no in society. Stroll right up and wreck their s**t.. with mace. ]]

^^
"Don't you know that animal cruelty is a legal offense?"
Aethelweard removes his glove and slaps the kidnapper across the face with it -- it's bound not to do much, but afterward, he snatches them by neck .. and lifts them up into the air. He smiles sweetly.
"You and I.." he says, glancing at the Beast from out the corner of his eye, ".. we're rather alike in a way. What say you to keeping this our little secret?"
He drops the kidnapper when he's passed out from the lack of air, and then puts his glove back on, winking.

----

Now, he only needed to wait until they were out of sight. Then we could go ahead and -- These were Aethelweard's thoughts as he complied to the demands of his adversaries. Always, this was how it turned out: one or several individuals thought him to be an easy target, he willingly went along, and then they... mysteriously disappeared. This time, however, he didn't expect his offenders to drop dead right before him. His usual smile disappeared, and it lasted until Cyane had returned Tammy to him and walked off. Shock, he had to admit. He was feeling shock. But, then, he was feeling amused. His grin returned once more.

"What a kind young lady," he said to himself, and then stepped over the bodies to leave himself.
v

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
She quickly shoots the kidnappers, before casually strolling over to untie the man. For the fool to surrender himself just because his opponents had somehow gotten a hold of his stuffed animal... and just when the hunter thought she had seen it all. But before Aethelweard could respond she had already reached down to pick up the now-blood covered stuffed animal and plop it into the man's arms, before patting him once on the head and walking off. Adults these days...

v "It's no worries, my dear mermaid." heart

Allied Lionheart

It's taken days to track down this particular group of black market dealers due to incompetents giving wrong or outright false information, but Yeulveren has been on longer hunts before and the dark pleasure she receives from taking them down is always worth it.

It comes as somewhat of a surprise when she finds Kanata in their grasp and she ducks out of sight to watch the scene unfold. She knows the zhenniao to be a competent fighter in his own right and an assassin besides--he can take care of himself. But she also knows that there are no perfect beings and that everyone falls sometime, wondering vaguely if this is his end--

His wings flare out, poisonous feathers spreading and bristling. The men shout to contain him, contain him, and Yeulveren can feel the telltale spark of magic singing through the air like a warning. She steps out and enters the fray without a word, but it's over before she can play with and terrorize the men properly into regretting their lives.

She still sends Kanata a smile, though. "Good job! You didn't need my help at all, did you? Sorry for interfering~"

((Captcha: "is it hot in here?" DID THAT TURN YOU ON, SERIOUSLY))

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Keiric motions to his men to restrain the kidnapper with a slight gesture of his hand. He then walks over to the bound kidnappers executes them one by one with his handgun.

"Sorry lads, this is my catch."

Keiric then instructs his men to take Yeul away.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Stops, stares and laughs at the scene* Good, good! Hey, can I come with you and watch? c:

Beloved Rabbit

*Shrugs*

Well, she isn't worth my time or to be ripped by me, I'll let this one slide.

*Walks away*

yum_strawberrypie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas