Welcome to Gaia! ::

Healing Abomination

"One murderer to another. It's likely they really don't know what they're up against."

"She won't need medical services, I'm guessing. But I do pity the janitor who has to clean up the mess she'll leave behind."

Computerized Bro

I'd watch in an equal mix of surprise and doubt.
I've known Erhard is a medic of course, but I didn't think he's made enough enemies to end up getting kidnapped by them.

The best thing to do is try and call the cops- the police station isn't too far from here so they should catch up pretty quickly to the getaway van.

Clockwork Fox

Sorry kid, you're on your own. But you look like a tough guy. Why don't you show those kidnappers a thing or two?

Dead Hellraiser

"Watch and wait. Tian is a thief, I'm certain he possesses the skills to escape on his own.
"I'm not exactly involved in this. A quick dial to the local authorities would do."

Computerized Bro

I'd use the rain and fog to my advantage and attempt to puncture at least 3 of the van tires; They won't be getting too far with Static if I try that strategy.
I have enough time too- as they're putting up a formidable fight against the kidnappers with that umbrella of theirs.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
~~~
Vaporize them all... except the hostage of course.
v lol, you've waited for this moment haven't you demon. xD

~~~

Feral Monster

She watches with a sadistic glint in her eye. "My, how the tables have turned... Huehuehue~ You angels and your games. Perhaps I'll save him... That is, if he's willing to beg." A cheshire grin slides onto her face as she finishes her sentence.

(^): "Why, whatever do you mean?", she snickers. Of course she was waiting for it.

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
i don't think i'll be of much help with this... She seems able to protect herself anyways.

Cold Snowflake

The demon witch notices humans below her and an evil smirk appears on her face. In an emotionless tone of voice she says, ''Humans are quite amusing. Well, back to my cauldron I shall go.'' She then zooms off in a hurry on her broom towards her cottage.

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
"She's probably going to trick them and then cook them or something. I'm not hungry enough to stay around for that."

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Nothing. I'm pretty sure Keiric can fend for himself.

Clockwork Fox

Chrysos summons up the images of very beastly monsters to frighten the kidnappers off because he finds it quite amusing.

Computerized Bro

Well, I can't exactly do anything but watch- being a photograph and whatnot... but it doesn't seem like Yun will need assistance.
Given his talent of spreading misfortune, it's likely the kidnappers' getaway van will break down or something.

Clockwork Fox

Good heavens, is that an important photograph? Not to worry! Roger will save the day! Come on, evildoers, let's see if you can handle me!

He proceeds to get himself knocked out, but hey. He tried.

v Thank you for saving me, bunny boy! Obviously, you recognized the fact that my talent was valuable and had to be protected.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff