Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Conversationalist

Oh no! You can't take a little girl! I won't stand for it! Where are the authorities?!

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Without thinking much at all, Klaus runs rams head first like a bull right into the kidnapper.
Crude, but startling enough to send the adversary flying while leaving Collizio fairly unharmed -- except maybe a little surprised herself.

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'd sit idly as Klaus just owns these so called kidnappers.

Probably grab a bag of popcorn or tell him if there's another one trying to get em form behind.

Oh yeah, i'll need some soda too and a lawnchair.

Bashful Shapeshifter

14,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
gaia_angelleft "Maybe I should step in..." gaia_angelright
Salem pushed up her glasses and started to head down the ally, her large textbook in hand.
It took a while, but eventually the kidnappers were 'subdued', and Salem wiped off the blood and brain bits with a hankerchief.

Clockwork Fox

Jiro's seen his fair share of kidnappings and this lady was a stranger whose business didn't really concern him, yet part of him just couldn't leave her alone. He grabs his gun and manages to take one of the kidnappers out, sending the rest scattering.

There you go. Next time, try not to get yourself into a mess like that.

Jiro tries to put on a cool face, but he suddenly notices. This lady isn't exactly...human? What the hell did he just get himself into?

Dead Hellraiser

"Let him go or I'll shoot!" Rhea bluffs the kidnappers. The gun wasn't loaded, but they didn't know that.

Shy Friend

I'd run up to the kidnapper and throw my cloak over him in order to confuse and distract him for a few precious seconds. In that time, Rhea can break free and shoot him, should she so choose.

Bashful Shapeshifter

14,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
gaia_angelleft "Obviously I'd make a quick 'meal' out of them" gaia_angelright

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
"Hurry this thing up." Tin scolded his men. "I've got an execution to oversee in an hour and that demon isn't going to capture herself."

(That's right, I'm the bad guy here. Ha ha!)

Supreme Cat

17,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Egg Collector 100
"Damn, a prince being kidnapped~! This is not good~!" He calls the police and watches the scene, while taking pictures for evidence.

Clockwork Fox

The Beast knocks the kidnappers out with little effort. Not to save Jullie, but because they were in his way.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Leave the poor thing alone! *Smashes all the baddies to the ground*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers