Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

I'm picturin' a quiet, serious person that feels disconnected from the bulk of their peers. Kind, but jaded. Has a rebellious streak, but generally isn't the type to make a scene.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A really cool guy.
(Nice avi, btw)

Lonely Gaian

Outgoing and funny, especially more so with those closest.

Hunter

A contemplative person, always trying to find the deeper meaning of things. I've never seen you around before so I'm basing my impression on you by your sig and avi. xd

Humorist

I think she is a glamour girl who is very chill. But prefers to be alone than hanging out with many friends.
Soz, I had to get my foodies.

Alright. I think you have a dry sense of humor, and you like it when someone makes an exaggerated observation or something. Mostly because I went on your tumblr and saw that post of the lady concealing a knife in her hair, and then that one with the person drawing the mona lisa with one stroke of the pen.
I also kind of wonder if we would be mildly surprised to see you IRL, 'cause I don't imagine people could just look at you and think "yeah, she's into metal and warriors and stuff." Like if you wear a shirt with a picture on it, I think it would most likely be something related to cats and not one of a buff, hairy viking dude sticking his pinky out as he drinks wine from a skull, or maybe blood, but wine would be pretty swanky.

Wicked Trickster

Perhaps very mellow?

V you were pretty spot on with that xD

Profitable Prophet

A contemporary hippie. The kind of person that goes to craft fairs. Can probably adjust your chakra if you ask. Although personable, very independent, and a bit of a homebody.

Floofy Akachan

Rock strikes me as someone who has a serious aura about him and seems unapproachable to strangers; but is actually the quirky nerdy guy amongst friends.
He wouldn't crack a joke often; but when he does, it will be remembered till the next year's gathering.

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
A mix of friendly and smart; able to talk about her interests at length when asked about them. She is probably a member of several fandoms.

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Relatively awkward and shy, at least at first. I always picture her cuddled up in bed in a heap of sheets with her laptop, a messy bun, and of course a furry companion like a fluffy a** cat. Really loves her pet.

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
I imagine she's kinda of a nerdy girl with an eclectic sense of style. I can't see her as a particularly talkative person around most people, but likely very much so with friends and/or S/Os.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
A really really quiet guy that mostly keeps to himself. It really irritates him when people around him do dumb stuff.
I think most of the time you're just kinda floating through life like "alriiight. derp derp derp." And you're, like, this unassuming little thing, but when you see something weird and kinda creepy you're like "alriiight" 'cause they're kinda your favie maybe?

Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Super chill and kinda quiet. Loves drawing, obviously. Sometimes can get crazy and funny when with the right people. Can talk to people about anything for long periods of time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff