Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Gaian

^ You're very welcome, but I'm just calling it like I see. whee
And an INFJ here. We are supposed to be rare so shhh. ninja

I smell a fellow introvert. ninja
But despite that, I feel that you are bubbly, funny, clever, and a perfectionist since you don't seem to give yourself enough credit for things in general.

All in all, pretty awesome. emotion_kirakira
[ You're probably a very nice and polite person, but once someone spends time with you more, your wild and fun side starts to show. ]

Demonic Zealot

I get the impression you're really friendly and easy to talk to.
The type of person people consider "approachable".
You strike me as the kind of guy who'd try to strike up a conversation with the quiet kid in class just because you don't want him/her to feel lonely.
I guess empathic would fit, too.

Shoujo Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I would guess that you're really chill and laid back, and maybe a bit poetic. i'm not really sure why, but I get this very go with the flow vibe from you.

Enduring Paladin

She's a very friendly optimistic person.

Gekko

Probably very quiet, but honest, loyal, and tough. 3nodding

Big Noob

Possibly a chatty person with a stack of textbooks on insect studies?

Floofy Akachan

Akako reckons Rosalia is a rather careful and timid person.
Hmm, she seems sensitive and empathetic, grateful for the things she has and for the people in her life, seems like a very positive thinker, and, uh... that's all I've got.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
I imagine she's considered a bit of a crazy one among her friends. Or not exactly crazy, per se, but rather, offers many ideas that seem outlandish and eccentric to the norm. Though, as said: the keyword is "eccentric." I feel that many enjoy her exactly for this strangeness. She's not afraid to put the funny into situations, and because of that, her sense of humour may appear dry, or even sarcastic. It's not for the light of heart and the sensitive. Nevertheless, she means no harm; she may genuinely see the good in people first before the bad. Or at least she tries to. I believe she has an imagination that's too big for her head, and she is constantly allowing those ideas to spill out via various mediums. Some call it abstract. She and many others - those that think along the same wavelength as her - call it brilliance.

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I Deduct!
probably tall, dark and maybe a little snarky
A gentleman's gentleman who's a real softie with a heart of gold!

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
S/he seems intelligent and reserved. Mature but not critical of others.

Jade King LOVES's Partner

A little left-of-center (ie. strange), but a kind, honest, and fun-loving friend once you get to know them.

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
I'd be willing to bet that Pitbully is a goofy, animal loving weirdo that enjoys wargames like Halo and Warhammer or some other such things.
(Probably also metal gear solid)
I'd also be willing to bet that he's got a dog that is also goofy.

v Got the age about right... I'm not really that social though.
And some people seem to find me hard to approach, but I assure you that I'm nice and funnish.

Bunny

I keep thinking that, you, Old Man Vee, are something like in your mid/late twenties. Enjoy the occasional pint with friends at a local pub. Probably some outdoor activities like rock climbing.

I keep imagining it would be hard to start speaking to you, but eventually you'd really open up and be quite funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff