Welcome to Gaia! ::

Touya Todoroki's Fangirl

IRL Goth

34,425 Points
  • Memento Mori 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
Probably headstrong and adventurous. It's hard to beat her spirit but she can be very irritable, and hard to get off her badside if you get there.

Humorist

I think they either smoke weed or drink booze. Wear lots of black. Has piercings. Usually pretty cool and has a very great sense of humor.

Super Sentai

13,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Holms doesn't strike me as the type of person who enjoys exercising

Darling Werewolf

That they have a rough exterior but might be a bit more squishy on the inside than they project.

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Definitely has a pile of books that constantly is being added to and unread. (Keeps going back to favorites.)

Backwoods Backpacker

Upbeat, but a bit of a bookworm. Very passionate about their career/degree.

-v Wow that's pretty on point for the most part. I'm very rambly when nervous, and do have some anxiety. I'm also an organizational control freak who organizes things like books and art for fun. So good analytical skills! Kudos. (:
ALRIGHTY
Well, I wonder if you're kinda quiet but not to the point where it stems from social anxiety or anything, like I think you just prefer to keep to yourself but if someone comes up and talks to you then you wouldn't have much trouble talking back to them maybe? idk. I just imagine you'd be like "oh hi, what's up?"
I also wonder if you are maybe someone who is fairly organized, and maybe you like to organize things with graphic decor. And by graphic decor I mean stuff with nice patterns and colors, not like x-rated things. ninja
idk, is that accurate at all?

Humorist

Seems kinda troll-y in a good way and dyes their hair.

Tasty Snack

6,575 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
Rough and could survive in the wilderness.

Super Sentai

13,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I bet she's the shut in type

Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
From what I've seen, kind of goofy and a bit quiet at times. Outgoing with the right people.

Humorist

East Asian descent, wear glasses and pretty naive.

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
Probably can come off as more threatening than they are or mean to be. Probably headstrong and stubborn, which are both traits that can be both good and bad. Probably uses curses conversationally but doesn't overdo it.
Instantly fawns over almost any if not all cats.

v /is a socially awkward nerd crying

bstar955's Husband

Intellectual Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Dashing and sauve. Probably picks up all the guys. I know he could swoon me any day of the week.

v Stop judging my taste in literature! Nothing's wrong with it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff