Welcome to Gaia! ::

larrystew's Partner In Crime

Comrade

seems quiet and keeps to herself, but talkative when comfortable and has some strong opinions on certain matters
Has eccentric preferences, is extremely inquisitive and enjoys being different. Probably an adept multi tasker too.

Cold Creature

Someone who's really cheery and friendly.
I think you're a pretty relaxed person. I feel like might be the type that approaches aggression with calm and reason, although I feel like you might also succumb to bubbles of depression on occasion but not enough to get you down for long.

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Seems to be a fairly friendly gamer person. Doesn't mind debates as long as they stay civil and don't devolve into flame wars.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Is a huge nerd about Western fantasy books and series. Could be into GoT and LotR?

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
She may be modest at first, but she will be very open to you once she gets to know you better.

Anxious Ladykiller

13,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Outgoing and bold. Not afraid to express their feelings.

v If by chill you mean super stressed out all the time over the littlest thing, then yeah I'm chill. xp You nailed the clumsy part tho.

Guardian

tbh i think you're a chill person in real life. i can imagine seeing you super chatty with your friends. i know this is random but i also see u on the clumsier side? ok forgive me these are first impressions so

larrystew's Partner In Crime

Comrade

you seem pretty chatty but don't like talking about yourself, seeing how sparse your profile is. maybe upbeat but still down to earth, like being positive while remaining realistic. i think you might also really cute things xd

v nope that's pretty true!

Centipede Prince

you seem expressive. as a person i get the impression that you are humorous and straightforward but self deprecating or rather you have the feeling of needing to be extremely self aware. perhaps you are an indulgent person but you don't want to allow yourself to be too happy for long

(i am probably 100% wrong. LOL)

^/wipes sweat off brow
saved from a lifetime of shame .. q _ q

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
They may be the eccentric type. Fun!

mooginu's Fav

Anxious Colonel

Sort of to himself, probably a bit indoors-y. A very determined nerd.

Anxious Ladykiller

13,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
I imagine they're very comfortable in themselves. They prefer the simpler things in life, and probably don't care for material items like jewelry or expensive cars.

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
She's probably good at manipulating people. She either has several fake ids or a CSI-style fingerprint kit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff