Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Now why'd you go and do that sweetheart? You made me spill my drink." Raising an eyebrow she moved a hand to her holster, "Mayhap you can magic me up a new one hmm?"

Questionable Seeker

"No need ta' be all huffy, darlin'! I know I sort of loved ya' and left ya' but eh...I was gonna come back 'round!"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
What the hell was that for a*****e!? I helped you when you were injured in my house!
Be unimpressed.

It doesn't quite carry the same impact when you're not wearing a corporeal form. Good try, though.

In a relationship with Elemes Kant

Steadfast Inquisitor

13,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Bookworm 100
-snarls at the Elfin spirit, her eyes flashing red-gold and fangs shining- Do that again Spirit and I shall be forced to make you pay.

Prophet

Reginald! <//3 How could you slap your Uncle Denti? -Pouts- When did you become such a violent little boy? ... Surely it can't be from watching your father's servants fight over stolen bottles of liquor and cigars...

If you want attention, that is not the way to get it. Slap me again and i'll put your little butt in the fuzzy sheep pajamas and drag you around town where all the demons will fuss over how deliciously kawaii you are. <3

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
*forms a cross with her fingers*

D-DEMON BE GONE!!! scream

(v Nice try, my flaming friend. Our bassist is female.)

Hallowed Shapeshifter

14,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
...I probably deserved that. Did I eat one of your cows? Well, you don't look like the farmer type, but I figured I'd cover all the bases.

Ohhhh, that was it. Bassist. I ate your bassist. Sorry about that - he got on my nerves. And his instrument made a fine toothpick, I must say.

^: Haha, my bad. razz Sounded good though.

Cheery Genius

"I can honestly say I've never been slapped by a dragon before."

"...What's the matter, did the fireworks bother you that much?"

Friendly Regular

User Image

The Prince stumbles back face burnt, and then bolts away in search of an ice pack. Chloe glares angrily at Galanor Brighteye before following suit.
Swooshed!

Well, heh, guess I deserved that. Anyway, sit down anywhere, I'll go get you a drink.

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

╔════════════════════════════════╗
    He growls as he storms the country,
    A villain big and bold,
    And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
    As he robs them of their gold,
╚════════════════════════════════╝

(-`ω´- )

Really, Kim?

...Really?

Don't trust him, they said. He'll walk into your house and slap you in the face, they said.

Well they were right!

emotion_donotwant

Swooshed

OW. emotion_8c

I-... Is that a giant flying rabbit?!

How'd you fit it through the door?!

What the hell is going on?!

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                                                                                      The Autumn Wind is a Raider,
                                                                                                                      Pillaging just for fun,
                                                                                                                      He’ll knock you ’round and upside down,
                                                                                                                      And laugh when he’s conquered and won.
                                                                                                                    ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I clutched my face for a second in shock, then I reached over and punched him right in the nose...and called for backup!

"Jeepers!" I muttered. "I always knew the enemy would eventually send a HIT MAN after me, but this is ridiculous! I didn't know they meant it literally!"

In a relationship with my right hand

Dangerous Cleric

"Sorry dear, your employer lost to me fair and square, I'm keeping his soul."

Kawaii Carnivore

"Sorry , but when it comes to music , demons shouldn 't gamble with pros...Remember what happened to your boss when he went to Georgia ?
Well, it was a good lesson and example for you, I guess . "
*starts rubbing cheek *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas