Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slap the ********' s**t back outta them, but probably with an oven mit since they might scratch back.

Cheery Genius

This is just gunboat diplomacy part 2: electric boogaloo.

Star-Crossed Memory

dump my soda on them

Anxious Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
trample her evil

Humorist

I'd put her in a plinko. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Micro has another nervous breakdown where he sobs and insists he's innocent.

v A bear, really? More like a teddy. You must be very weak if a handicapped kid can break out one of your teeth with a slap.

Devoted Abomination

10,275 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
You assault me, in my cave? You are the same as the fool who would traipse into the den of a starving bear. Beat turns her cheek to spit a fang from her mouth, and a new one grows in its place. Pale eyes glowing in the dark as they appraise the intruder, her lips pull up into a fresh smile. Coincidentally, there are no hungry bears here... Just. Me."
V PFFT--

Normal Human

FLY SLAPPER
Teeth spitter
And worst of all exclaim

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
*The vampire tries to speak but is just left sputtering in shock. Not only was this a gesture of unmeasured rudeness, but there was also the fact of it being perpetrated by a giant fly.*
C'mon Lestat, you can do better than that! Where's the supposed vampire super strength I've heard about?

Bashful Bloodsucker

That's... fine. she's the only one I will reverse my roles for and let draw my blood, anyway, I can't say no to the kitty syringe... why not take the dynamic a step further.
☽
︶꒦꒷꒷꒦︶꒦꒷꒷꒦︶

Invisible Star

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Allan shrugs off the slap*

There's a good chance I probably did something to deserve that...

Elfin Guildsman

Normal Human

Feline Bugler

"..I suppose that I earned that ."
I've swatted away plenty of houseflies in my lifetime, perhaps one of them snitched to Mr. Rutherford ..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff